View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyn View Post
Bought a light, paid $130. discount code above didn't work. (invalid) but not a deal breaker. I look forward to the light, thanks for the notice.
Weird. Maybe the discount expired? When I buy something I get coupons. I just forgot to use one when I buy something. I have till the end of Oct to find something else I want.

I also found that spinning wheel draw. Got a coupon and coins or something. Their website is good… however a little confusing with so much going on.

I need to find someone who bought the Marauder 2.

From their description it says.

● Powerful and flexible: Max 800-meter spotlight beam or 14,000-lumen floodlight beam

● Secure and Reliable: A thermal sensor, a proximity sensor, and cooling fins to protect against overheating and obstruction

● A light & a power bank: Enjoy 59 hours runtime and only take 2.5 hours to fully charge. Able to charge any device that uses a USB-C power source

59 hours run time. I wonder how many times I can charge my iPhone or iPad off this.

I have another battery storage device but it has no other function and only charges my iPad 1.5 times.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin