Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 09-28-2021, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
CAD$ 1 Event Starts Now!
Open Mini only costs CAD$ 1 now! Very limited in stock! First come first serve! Baton 3 Dragon & Phoenix is open for sale too! Save up to 40% off! Odin Turbo saves even more! Up to 45% off! GOGOGO!

I got this email from Olight and got my $1 Open Mini.

https://www.olightstore.ca/?streamer...hannel=default

Plus extra discounts over and above the flash sale prices.

IWFSAVE10 ( save CAD$ 10 over CAD$ 100)
IWFSAVE20 ( save CAD$ 20 over CAD$ 200)
Bought a light, paid $130. discount code above didn't work. (invalid) but not a deal breaker. I look forward to the light, thanks for the notice.
Old 09-28-2021, 08:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
I got a free pen light. It was the promotion today. Just paid shipping. They may be all sold out. I gave these guys a bad time. Posted all over they were spam. I felt bad especially as some on here had heard of them. I had not. I picked up 4 lights… other than a Olantern and maybe the charging station flood light I think I’m set for some time.

Funny. The last flashlight I bought was one that you shake to charge. It wasn’t good. I like the rechargeable types. Battery life seems long on these.

FYI. The other deals I posted… I took advantage of some and not others. I love a great deal.
Sure seems like you posted an affiliate link...
Old 09-28-2021, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyn View Post
Bought a light, paid $130. discount code above didn't work. (invalid) but not a deal breaker. I look forward to the light, thanks for the notice.
Weird. Maybe the discount expired? When I buy something I get coupons. I just forgot to use one when I buy something. I have till the end of Oct to find something else I want.

I also found that spinning wheel draw. Got a coupon and coins or something. Their website is good… however a little confusing with so much going on.

I need to find someone who bought the Marauder 2.

From their description it says.

● Powerful and flexible: Max 800-meter spotlight beam or 14,000-lumen floodlight beam

● Secure and Reliable: A thermal sensor, a proximity sensor, and cooling fins to protect against overheating and obstruction

● A light & a power bank: Enjoy 59 hours runtime and only take 2.5 hours to fully charge. Able to charge any device that uses a USB-C power source

59 hours run time. I wonder how many times I can charge my iPhone or iPad off this.

I have another battery storage device but it has no other function and only charges my iPad 1.5 times.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 09-28-2021, 09:14 PM

Default Folding 40 W solar panel

Screaming deal on this one

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/c...2043p.html#srp

$269.99 regular price. $99.99 sale price.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 09-29-2021, 09:13 AM

Doesn't seem like Swaro glass comes on sale very often, saw these Bino's on sale at Cabelas. EL 10x42 are regular $3,300 and on sale for $2,400.

https://www.cabelas.ca/product/86538...ion-binoculars

DR
Old 09-29-2021, 12:29 PM

In Walmart for $30.
Old 09-29-2021, 08:31 PM

Auction for a ring necked pheasant.

Price will drop to 25% off then 50% off so if interested keep watching.

https://www.estatesalepros.online/shop/p/item322

Old 09-30-2021, 07:25 PM

Quote:
If anyone spots ribeyes in Calgary on sale please post. Was at Costco and they were dam pricy.
Give the Real Canadian Wholesale Club a look.They carry a number of primal crov.meats products.Bought a full pig less hams ,butts 2.65 kg about 165.00.
Do your own butchery and save some money.
They also have an over stocked meat area.Some near pull dates,manufacturers seconds.The are crov's that are miss package and under weights and Buyers over purchase.
We don't think twice a missed package 1 kg thicked sliced bacon for 5.99 each.
Best check on Thursday for those deals.
Old 10-02-2021, 10:59 AM

Superstore has Cooks picnic hams on for $1.27 Lb. limit two
Old 10-07-2021, 07:25 AM

Cabela's has meat grinders, sausage presses, and other meat processing stuff on sale.

Thomas Sowell
Old 10-08-2021, 11:02 AM

Costco has 87% Merino wool blend long sleeve Ts now about $20and black Head gloves well made very warm $22 or so
Old 10-08-2021, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganderblaster View Post
Costco has 87% Merino wool blend long sleeve Ts now about $20and black Head gloves well made very warm $22 or so
Those shirts are pretty great. They aren’t the quality of Icebreaker and the like, but worth every penny. They are my go to clothing items when hunting during cold months. Great way to layer yourself up. I put as many as 5 on at a time, lol. Plus have a few extra in the pack (if I have a pack with me). I only wear those, a good synthetic sweater and a light jacket. Good to go to even below 20. I don’t stick around in one spot a lot though.

They used to have long johns of the same type I was told, but I was never able to run into those, unfortunately.
Old 10-08-2021, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnguy View Post
Those shirts are pretty great. They aren’t the quality of Icebreaker and the like, but worth every penny. They are my go to clothing items when hunting during cold months. Great way to layer yourself up. I put as many as 5 on at a time, lol. Plus have a few extra in the pack (if I have a pack with me). I only wear those, a good synthetic sweater and a light jacket. Good to go to even below 20. I don’t stick around in one spot a lot though.

They used to have long johns of the same type I was told, but I was never able to run into those, unfortunately.
The long johns were in boxes by the socks last year. They were excellent
Old 10-08-2021, 12:54 PM

^ Thanks. Maybe I didn’t look there, but I could never find them whenever I am in town, which isn’t often, so very well could be they are out of stock every time I am there.
Old 10-08-2021, 01:23 PM

Quote:
^ Thanks. Maybe I didn’t look there, but I could never find them whenever I am in town, which isn’t often, so very well could be they are out of stock every time I am there.
You should be able to get them online:

https://www.costco.ca/mens-socks-und...d_attr-Paradox

I was trying to find mine the other day... I think my kids sniped 'em!
Old 10-08-2021, 04:01 PM

Superstore has prime rib for $7.88/lb. Grabbed a couple nice roasts for about $45/ea.
Old 10-08-2021, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbiddy View Post
Superstore has prime rib for $7.88/lb. Grabbed a couple nice roasts for about $45/ea.
cheaper then advertised on flyer its 8.99 .
Old 10-13-2021, 10:19 AM

From Subject Received Size
ESTATE SALE PROS 😁 "Silverado" SALE goes live at 4pm TODAY! 10:07 AM 193 KB

https://www.estatesalepros.online/shop

They have this listed

Royal Berkey Water Filtration System

Click on the item to see more about it!
The versatile Royal Berkey® System is ideal for use at home with medium-sized families, travel, outdoor activities, or during unexpected emergencies. Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 3-6 people
Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency.
Berkey® systems equipped with Black Berkey® Purification Elements remove up to 99.999% of viruses and 99.9999% of pathogenic bacteria, while also removing or dramatically reducing protozoa, trihalomethanes, inorganic minerals, heavy metals, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, VOCs, petroleum products, perfluorinated chemicals, rust, silt, sediment and even radiologicals

as well as appears to be a meat grinder amongst other things.
Old 10-13-2021, 10:36 AM

If anyone is on the market for the new work boots UFA stores Baffin Ice Bear on Sale for $190, down from about $250, with size 14 on clearance for $150 at select stores.
Old 10-13-2021, 11:14 AM

If someone is looking for a gift or something, walmart has these skateboards for $20 on clearance (in-store):

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/madd-ge.../6000201068704

Sportcheck has the exact same ones on clearance for $90, lol.
Old 10-13-2021, 11:37 AM

Quote:
If someone is looking for a gift or something, walmart has these skateboards for $20 on clearance (in-store):

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/madd-ge.../6000201068704

Sportcheck has the exact same ones on clearance for $90, lol.
It says online purchase only?
Old 10-13-2021, 11:45 AM

I bought one in the store for $20. They had a bunch at our walmart. Different wheel colours and graphics on the bottom of the decks. Marked as $69.99 or whatever the regular price was and $20 on clearance. They must have just marked them down too because it scanned as $69.99 at self-checkout, the gal called the manager who came and said yeah, they are 20 bucks, so they changed it in the system too right away.
Old 10-13-2021, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerhunter View Post
It says online purchase only?
Happened to be walmart half an hour ago:

A lot less than there were a couple of days ago it seems.
Old 10-13-2021, 01:30 PM

They also had these guys on clearance for $59, supposedly down from $129. Not sure if that is a good deal though since I have not bought one in years.

Old 10-16-2021, 11:55 AM

Just went to peavey mart to see if they had any cat 1 quick hitches for the 3 point of my acreage tractor. Wasnt feeling rich enough to spend ~$500 on John Deeres version so I thought I'd give the off brand one a try at $360. You could imagine how happy and surprised I was at the till to find it on sale for $180

https://www.peaveymart.com/farming/t...t-cat-1/210796
Old 10-16-2021, 01:54 PM

Costco has some Bushnell binoculars 10x42 for $97. in the store ,not on line .
And they are waterproof and rubber coated
Can't beat Costco warrantee ,every place i know is you ship your self .

Buddy bought some ,and i looked threw them ,not bad if you are just bush hunting . Not what you want for glassing many hrs while sheep hunting .
Old 10-16-2021, 06:56 PM

Default Crispi Boots

Mentioned this in different thread but Marks has Crispi Boots available online along with all store products today and tomorrow [oct.16&17] for 25% off including sale and clearance merchandise. Should qualify for free shipping also.
Old 10-16-2021, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchcraft View Post
Just went to peavey mart to see if they had any cat 1 quick hitches for the 3 point of my acreage tractor. Wasnt feeling rich enough to spend ~$500 on John Deeres version so I thought I'd give the off brand one a try at $360. You could imagine how happy and surprised I was at the till to find it on sale for $180

https://www.peaveymart.com/farming/t...t-cat-1/210796
Good ol peavey mart. That's a franchise that needs local support. Just be patient they have great sales and their bedding plants etc are all very hardy and seed selection fresh and full of vigor and bird seed and everything for the gardener or acreage owner.
Old 10-19-2021, 07:35 AM

Costco has lean ground pork, 2.00 lb.

Thomas Sowell
Old 10-19-2021, 07:35 AM

Peavey Mart has Lithium power packs on sale today; $200 off, so selling at $499.99:

https://www.peaveymart.com/outdoor-p...vey_newsletter

Would be great for those who camp with CPAP machines etc.