Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 05-30-2011, 06:09 PM

Default Best joke I've heard in a while!!

A woman married three times walked into a bridal shop one day and told the sales clerk that she was looking for a wedding gown for her fourth wedding. "Of course, madam," replied the sales clerk, "exactly what type and color dress are you looking for?

The bride to be said; "A long frilly white dress with a veil."

The sales clerk hesitated a bit, then said, "Please don't take this the wrong way, but gowns of that nature are considered more appropriate for brides who are being married the first time - for those who are a bit more innocent, if you know what I mean. Perhaps ivory or sky blue would be nice?"

"Well," replied the customer, a little peeved at the clerk's directness, "I can assure you that a white gown would be quite appropriate. Believe it or not, despite all my marriages, I remain as innocent as a first-time bride. You see, my first husband was so excited about our wedding; he died as we were checking into our hotel.

My second husband and I got into such a terrible fight in the limo on our way to our honeymoon that we had that wedding annulled immediately and never spoke to each other again."

What about your third husband?" asked the sales clerk.

That one was a Progressive Conservative," said the woman, "and every night for four years, he just sat on the edge of the bed and told me how good it was going to be, but nothing ever happened."
Old 05-30-2011, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss442 View Post
A woman married three times walked into a bridal shop one day and told the sales clerk that she was looking for a wedding gown for her fourth wedding. "Of course, madam," replied the sales clerk, "exactly what type and color dress are you looking for?

The sales clerk hesitated a bit, then said, "Please don't take this the wrong way, but gowns of that nature are considered more appropriate for brides who are being married the first time - for those who are a bit more innocent, if you know what I mean. Perhaps ivory or sky blue would be nice?"

"Well," replied the customer, a little peeved at the clerk's directness, "I can assure you that a white gown would be quite appropriate. Believe it or not, despite all my marriages, I remain as innocent as a first-time bride. You see, my first husband was so excited about our wedding; he died as we were checking into our hotel.

My second husband and I got into such a terrible fight in the limo on our way to our honeymoon that we had that wedding annulled immediately and never spoke to each other again."

That one was a LIBERAL," said the woman, "and every night for four years, he just sat on the edge of the bed and told me how good it was going to be, but nothing ever happened."

Fixed it for ya
Old 05-30-2011, 09:03 PM
Banned

Default thanks...

I didn't get the first version at all. That second version...now that is hilarious.
Old 05-30-2011, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
I didn't get the first version at all. That second version...now that is hilarious.
X1
Vice-President of Project Healing Waters & Fly fishing Canada
Old 05-30-2011, 10:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss442 View Post

That one was a Progressive Conservative," said the woman, "and every night for four years, he just sat on the edge of the bed and told me how good it was going to be, but nothing ever happened."
They are a joke for sure
Old 05-30-2011, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobalong View Post
They are a joke for sure
Are you sure you're saying this on the right forum?????
Old 05-31-2011, 02:16 AM

Good joke. As usual ,a liberal comment with no basis in fact. With the LIEbrals not there to block everything the CON's try to do, things will change. 2 days until our hidden agenda is released to the world and all the LIEb's can do is sit back,shut up and watch.