Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 01:53 PM

Hope ya aint starting an "Americans are better than Canadians at Hockey" argument or you will be very dissapointed when ya realize that the majority of US Teams are lead by Canadians.....
Old 07-26-2008, 02:11 PM

And tampa had more canadians on their team than Calgary. Your welcome for Vinny, Richards, and Marty.
Old 07-26-2008, 07:24 PM

Somewhere out there is a bridge missing it's TROLL!!
"I find it amazing that we, as a society, find it so easy to view the perpetrators of crime with an understanding and knowing that they are suffering from the frailties of being a human being yet we cannot seem to extend that same courtesy to the very people we ask to face, on a daily basis, the worst that mankind has to offer."
-Dave (Whiskey Wish)-
Old 07-26-2008, 08:48 PM

yeah and Rack is at home 'clapping himself'
HAHAHAHA
Old 07-26-2008, 11:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rackmastr View Post
Hope ya aint starting an "Americans are better than Canadians at Hockey" argument or you will be very dissapointed when ya realize that the majority of US Teams are lead by Canadians.....
your right all our player are from Canada and we are proud of them just got a new coach he was on espn not trying to give any one a hard time
Old 07-26-2008, 11:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulecrazy View Post
And tampa had more canadians on their team than Calgary. Your welcome for Vinny, Richards, and Marty.
do you know where brad Richard is from ? ps marty is the man
Old 07-27-2008, 01:01 AM

Oh my god this is friggen hallarious It will be sad if this Thread is deleted.
RACKO and RACKHEAD holy crap Ive heard it all . This post makes me feel smart kinda lowered a few IQ point but its helpless you cant help it but to keep reading. Oh man to KY or KW whatever That stuffs funny dude . And Yall come back soon.
Old 07-27-2008, 01:09 AM

Brad Richards is Canadian....of course....
Old 07-27-2008, 01:18 AM

Default who's toying with who here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rackmastr View Post
I think I can finally see why there may have been issues at the border.....maybe a language/education barrier?? I'm going to guess that might be a possibility.....

Thanks for pointing out my name....of 'rack head' 3 times in one post....

God this feels like arguing with a 4 year old.....except of course for the lack of spelling, grammar, and common sense that usually come from a 4 year old....

My point was simple......you have ZERO reason for you post....its a whiney post about Customs doing their job.....and you think thats a bad thing or its hurting your important life???
I think the issue at the border was a maturity issue. It's obvious to everyone kw5891's point is that CBSA types can be unnecessarily rude, ignorant and aggressive, and his point cleared your shiny roof like a 40gr. pill out of a 220 swift. Just because you don't like what you're reading doesn't mean there's no point to it. I've personally assisted in creating 4 year olds who possess more maturity, discretion, grace and manners than many CBSA types. And since when did you become a Nobel Laureate? Your posts are putting me in mind of "Percy Wetmore" stepping on "Mr. Jingles" in the movie, "The Green Mile".

P.S.

How would you grade my literacy?
Old 07-27-2008, 01:34 AM

I'd grade it an A- for effort....not horrible......but you've still got some work to go if ya think that was supposed to knock me down a notch?

Hey....support him and his wonderful whiney post.....like I said, there are idiots in EVERY walk of life....anyone too ignorant to tell that is just being childish. There are immature people in every career out there.....

Not my fault if ya cant see far enough past a post to figure out that there are rude, aggressive and ignorant people out there and that most seem to have one thing in common....they are human. Creating an internet post to whine and snivel about every rude person ya run into in the world is just laughable....

But hey...he's got guys like you backing him up......guess thats a start....
Old 07-27-2008, 01:42 AM

Deleted....this is stupid...sorry Mr. Jingles....

Last edited by Rackmastr; 07-27-2008 at 01:52 AM.
Old 07-27-2008, 01:54 AM

Default no point

no point of having this thread go any further.