Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 09-24-2018, 11:21 AM

Look up Bill C-46

This tactic no longer works. They have passed legislation to close up this loophole.
Old 09-24-2018, 12:01 PM

this?

Exception
(4) No person commits an offence under subsection (3) if
(a) they consumed the drug or the alcohol or both after ceasing to operate a motor vehicle or vessel, or after ceasing to operate or assist in the operation of an aircraft or railway equipment or after ceasing to have the care or control of a motor vehicle, a vessel, an aircraft or railway equipment; and
(b) after ceasing the activities described in paragraph (a), they had no reasonable expectation that they would be required to provide a sample of a bodily substance.

'butt offisher, i dint think i would cause i started drinking affer the crash to calm my nerves'

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 09-24-2018, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
this?

Exception
(4) No person commits an offence under subsection (3) if
(a) they consumed the drug or the alcohol or both after ceasing to operate a motor vehicle or vessel, or after ceasing to operate or assist in the operation of an aircraft or railway equipment or after ceasing to have the care or control of a motor vehicle, a vessel, an aircraft or railway equipment; and
(b) after ceasing the activities described in paragraph (a), they had no reasonable expectation that they would be required to provide a sample of a bodily substance.

'butt offisher, i dint think i would cause i started drinking affer the crash to calm my nerves'
Alcohol on site at the Scene off the accident is reasonable grounds to believe he was drinking prior to the accident. He is ****ed
Old 09-24-2018, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kale_M View Post
Look up Bill C-46

This tactic no longer works. They have passed legislation to close up this loophole.
GOOD!

I have my own Draconian ideas about drunk drivers, but I better not post 'em here because I'll get in trouble.
They aren't exactly "politically correct" or "tolerant".
Old 09-24-2018, 03:24 PM

It's too bad that somebody didn't accidentally push him into the traffic, accidentally like.

Then slip him back into his driver's seat and say, 'wow, those airbags worked too good!!'.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone