Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Buy and Sell > Firearms & Ammo For Sale

Notices

Old 04-19-2024, 01:42 PM

Default WTS: CZ 457 rifle 55 MOA and 45 MOA scope rails and Spearhead Machine 1/2x20 barrel tuner...

I have a 55 MOA and a 45 MOA scope rail for a CZ 457 rifle for sale. The rails were custom made by "Triggers by Scar" in the USA and I ordered them directly from him. They are a low profile rail; the 55 MOA rail is actually slightly lower than a MDT 20 MOA rail. Both rails are in excellent condition. $65 each shipped in a padded Canada Post mailer envelope.

I have a Spearhead Machine barrel tuner for sale, it is threaded 1/2x20 for use on a CZ 457 rifle and is in as new condition. I used it once and did not like the way it changed the balance of my CZ 457 Varmint in a walnut stock. I have another one on a CZ 457 in a MDT aluminum chassis and it works great and actually improved the balance. $170 plus shipping.

I am local to Camrose, Edmonton and Sherwood Park and could arrange delivery there. I will also be travelling across Alberta in the next 2 weeks and could arrange to meet if it works. Thanks...