Old 09-25-2017, 03:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bat119 View Post
Get ready for more refugees when the foo yung hits the fan
ya... i doubt that highly...
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7125661.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-28014069

they tend to say the us has declared war on them quite a bit.

i wish they would shut up and do it already
Old 09-25-2017, 03:19 PM
Banned

The Little Rocket Man just better hope the US hasn't already hacked their entire nuke program to launch back onto themselves in the event one of their missiles ever gets close to the US or any other country. They best be taking some advice from Iran centrifuge program.
Old 09-25-2017, 06:21 PM

The United Nations stalemate is lingering along, it "was / or is" the matter of time that this "puzzle/ issue" returns to the fore front.

It was the United Nations that invaded Korea, many countries got sucked into it under the fear of communism at that time.

The former USSR and China made sure that there would be no winning as they were not keen on having out-side influences on the edges of their boarders, the same "might" be true even today.

Like all wars to date... There are no winners, only survivors !!!

Don
Old 09-25-2017, 08:32 PM

The president of the USA has more important things to deal with than North Korea!

No I am not talking about millions of United States citizens that are in desperate need while they wait in darkness for help that does not seem to be in hurry to get there.

Right in his own country there are wealthy athletes not standing for singing of the stars and stripes. Those guys just don't know or care what side their bread is buttered on. Neither do the owners who don't fire those uppity wealthy athletes. Not to mention the thousand who have paid millions to witness this spectacle.

Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

I am sure that's tar-spangled banner yet waves over Puerto Rico but President has more important things to twitt about

DISGRACEFUL.
Old 09-26-2017, 08:31 AM

I honestly think this is just a bunch of rhetoric being thrown around by to morons. Because their is no way either side can come out of this with a "Win."
That fat lil communist knows if he really does attack either S Korea or Japan, or even Guam he just committed suicide. Because then they have just justified a full on attack by the largest military in the world and its allies.
And what does Kim Jong want more than anything. To survive, and keep enjoying his God like status. He's a moron, but he's not that "Dumb."
As for Trump. He may be the President, but if you think he can just start a War of this magnitude. Knowing that South Koreas Capital will be bombarded by 11 thousand artillery pieces, and hundreds of Scuds. Let alone a Nuke. And starting a massive war which could lead into WW3.
I bet you all the sudden, he would be replaced by Mike Pence within a day. Starting Wars in Iraq, or Afghanistan is a lot different than this. And his Chief of Staff, John Kelly. A retired General was reported just last week as telling the White House staff to always put the country first.
The US is a mess right now, and ya, the corporate influence on government is pretty much all encompassing. That's what happens when you pass laws that allows corporate donors to "donate" as much money as they want to politicians under the guise of "Free Speach."
But the one positive about this, is do you think the business community which has such a huge sway over the government want a huge war. So close to where all their manufacturing is done? Hell no!
This 2 morons will be yelling back and fourth at each other for a few more months. Than something else will happen. And onto a new News narrative.
If your worried about war, I'd be more inclined to watch what happens in the Middle East with Iran.
Old 09-27-2017, 06:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by double gun View Post
It's time someone put that runt in his place - if trump is the only one with the stones to do it, so be it. However it should have been dealt with long ago.

Just my $0.02
Yup ... nuke em ... and go from there ... It worked in 45 !!!
Old 09-27-2017, 06:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selkirk View Post
It should be, and probably will.

It's just a matter of time!

Selkirk
Old 09-27-2017, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb356 View Post
Yup ... nuke em ... and go from there ... It worked in 45 !!!
You seem pretty happy about the potential death of tens of millions, and possible commencement of WWIII. Care to explain your cavalier attitude further?
Old 09-27-2017, 07:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgerbadger View Post
You seem pretty happy about the potential death of tens of millions, and possible commencement of WWIII. Care to explain your cavalier attitude further?
Quit playing games with clown's ... you can't tell me with today's tech the US can't smoke the clown with one bomb ... the world need's less people anyway's if they miss !!!
Old 09-27-2017, 08:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Quit playing games with clown's ... you can't tell me with today's tech the US can't smoke the clown with one bomb ... the world need's less people anyway's if they miss !!!
Nice attitude. Care to volunteer your family first for that population reduction? Or is it just families on the Korean peninsula which should be sacrificed?
Old 09-27-2017, 08:59 AM

Quote:
I figure you're bigtime troll. No sane human being says something as odious as that.

WRT the first part of your statment, that indicates you know nothing about the situation along the 49th parallel, including politics, and response to attack.
Old 09-27-2017, 09:18 AM

Quote:
I think it is obvious that you can't be told anything
Old 09-27-2017, 09:33 AM

Quote:
If you have your way the world will have less people. Loss of life will not be restricted just to the target area. What goes around comes around. I hope you have your affairs in order?

Quit playing games with clowns period is best for both the clowns and quit being like a clown is best for you.
Old 09-27-2017, 09:57 AM

People like to blame Trump for rocket man. Maybe the previous leader and the UN should have prevented Rocket man from developing weapons of mass destruction. It's not like the weapons were developed after Trump became president or because of Trump.
Old 09-27-2017, 09:58 AM
Banned

That's the problem ... let these fool's play game's over and over ??? ... nuke one and the rest will think twice ... don't fart around !!!
Old 09-27-2017, 10:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1899b View Post
Hope they wait till after the rut...
Old 09-27-2017, 10:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
That's the problem ... let these fool's play game's over and over ??? ... nuke one and the rest will think twice ... don't fart around !!!
You are extremely immature and poorly educated ! Don't you know that nuclear radiation is not contained to one area? The radioactive fall out will be travelling on the worlds air currents for the next 30 years and will be passing through your body and every other body on the planet. Do you think that the dramatic rise in cancer around the world which grew exponentially after the above ground testing in the sixties wasnt related? You may think that one man (who by the way is a dictator not a communist ) is worth starting a global war over but don't you care about all the innocent people who he has enslaved ? You're a heartless fool!
Old 09-27-2017, 10:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendrake View Post
You are extremely immature and poorly educated ! Don't you know that nuclear radiation is not contained to one area? The radioactive fall out will be travelling on the worlds air currents for the next 30 years and will be passing through your body and every other body on the planet. Do you think that the dramatic rise in cancer around the world which grew exponentially after the above ground testing in the sixties wasnt related? You may think that one man (who by the way is a dictator not a communist ) is worth starting a global war over but don't you care about all the innocent people who he has enslaved ? You're a heartless fool!
Old 09-27-2017, 10:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendrake View Post
No global war after the ying yang is toast
Old 09-27-2017, 10:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
What do you think will happen after the first nuke is launched? The fact you've been suspended so many times shows how much thought you put in before spewing something.

Kim is not the only one waiting for the states to attack, anyone who thinks that is obviously living under a rock, or in some cases under a bridge. China and Russia have been waiting for tubby to pick this fight, and so has Iran I'm sure. Once that first nuke gets launched it's going to be all out war across the planet. Uneducated people think bombing North Korea will be an isolated action, but people with a better understanding of how the world works can see its just the first step towards the destruction of the planet.

Its just a little nuke, what could possibly go wrong..... right???

It must be nice to believe in Super-Man still, my 5yr old doesn't understand the reality of this situation either. But my 15yr old does...
Old 09-27-2017, 11:04 AM
Banned

You clown's are so gullable ... oh my the world will end ...ha ha
Old 09-27-2017, 11:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
You clown's are so gullable ... oh my the world will end ...ha ha
Must be a small bridge you live under LOL!
Old 09-27-2017, 11:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Must be a small bridge you live under LOL!
You keep crawling in with me ... you must like it
Old 09-27-2017, 11:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
You keep crawling in with me ... you must like it
I don't mind taking the time to play with children.
Old 09-27-2017, 11:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
I don't mind taking the time to play with children.
Old 09-27-2017, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcbride View Post
People like to blame Trump for rocket man. Maybe the previous leader and the UN should have prevented Rocket man from developing weapons of mass destruction. It's not like the weapons were developed after Trump became president or because of Trump.
Maybe you are right but those maybes exist in the past and this is not about blame, but a very serious situation right here in the present. From my limited point of view the only right decision is not to throw gas on the fire. Time for tough talk and childish argument to end and adult leadership talk to begin. There is always time for adult talk up until the button is pushed.
Old 09-27-2017, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by covey ridge View Post
Maybe you are right but those maybes exist in the past and this is not about blame, but a very serious situation right here in the present. From my limited point of view the only right decision is not to throw gas on the fire. Time for tough talk and childish argument to end and adult leadership talk to begin. There is always time for adult talk up until the button is pushed.
I agree, just don't think Rocket Man wants adult talk or this situation wouldn't be where we are right now.
Old 09-27-2017, 12:06 PM
Banned

It's just banter and b.s ... just like this forum ... ain't nothin gonna happen .
Old 09-27-2017, 12:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's just banter and b.s ... just like this forum ... ain't nothin gonna happen .
For once.....

I hope you're right!
Old 09-27-2017, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcbride View Post
I agree, just don't think Rocket Man wants adult talk or this situation wouldn't be where we are right now.
and Trump's school yard bully talk is far from the way adults talk.