Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 09-23-2017, 11:18 AM
Banned

Default States vs N.Korea

Man these two nutcases are gonna cause world war 3! They've resorted to name calling, like really what's wrong with this picture, oh I know, that's what children do!! And both have nuclear weapons at their disposal, scary proposition indeed! I don't see a peaceful outcome, I think Trump wants to make a name for himself, and is too stubborn and pig headed to back down, while Kim is a certifiable lunatic who's had his own relatives killed, starves his people and has one of the worst hair cuts in history only second to trump!!
Old 09-23-2017, 11:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
Man these two nutcases are gonna cause world war 3! They've resorted to name calling, like really what's wrong with this picture, oh I know, that's what children do!! And both have nuclear weapons at their disposal, scary proposition indeed! I don't see a peaceful outcome, I think Trump wants to make a name for himself, and is too stubborn and pig headed to back down, while Kim is a certifiable lunatic who's had his own relatives killed, starves his people and has one of the worst hair cuts in history only second to trump!!
"Stubborn and pig headed" you really expect the US to back down from a little **** ant country like N Korea. You must be a Hillary fan.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:33 AM
Banned

Nothing good will come of this. Two of a kind not able to share space in the same sandbox.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:39 AM
Banned

The states have other enemies.......ie. Iran who's bin flexin muscle as well, Russia and China I wouldn't be so sure they're allied with states. The states might take out North Korea but I think alot of people will die in the process on both sides.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
The states have other enemies.......ie. Iran who's bin flexin muscle as well, Russia and China I wouldn't be so sure they're allied with states. The states might take out North Korea but I think alot of people will die in the process on both sides.
Like 2/3 of the worlds population when the nukes first start flying, then the other 1/3 shortly after because of the nuclear wasteland the planet will be reduced to.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobalong View Post
"Stubborn and pig headed" you really expect the US to back down from a little **** ant country like N Korea. You must be a Hillary fan.
Nope, sorry bud ain't no Hilary fan, she's a dud just like our pm, trump he's got a back bone, I respect that.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Like 2/3 of the worlds population when the nukes first start flying, then the other 1/3 shortly after because of the nuclear wasteland the planet will be reduced to.
Then a few years after the dust settles a few survivors will start over (or not). Maybe they will get it right this time (highly unlikely being humans and all). Perhaps this is the reset the human population needs. There is far too many of us living a delusional and unsustainable lifestyle. It isn't going to end well either way.
Old 09-23-2017, 12:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
NK has one million men in their army , ready to go.US has 28,000 over there.
NK has enough standard artillery at the border to wipe out everything within 35 miles of the border in 20 minutes.Including the Souths capital. And they can`t be stopped without hundreds of thousands of casualties to the south.
Gonna be a sh1t show unless China steps in and slaps that little idiot down. And it looks like they finally might. China does not want the U.S. coming back in.
Watch and see if Kimmy dies from choking on a chicken bone in the next few months. Lots of ways to get him dead between Russia, China and the U.S. None of them wants to have a war that size. Too hard on the economy.
Old 09-23-2017, 12:02 PM
Banned

Why is Trump attacking Syria, North Korea, Iran?

Is it because he just doesn't like their leaders and figures they are bad people?
Is it because they are getting too strong or refusing to bow down and he wants to defend U.S. hegemony?
Is it because both parties want to distract their citizens back home with a big show while their governments go tyrannical?
Is it because Israel wants their enemies gone and the Zionist Jews control the U.S. deep state?
Is it because the globalists want a nuclear war to purge much of the surplus human population?
Is it because....?

I don't think we really know the true answer or motivations at play here. We don't have access to any information except what our leaders and the media feed us.
Old 09-23-2017, 12:05 PM

It's time someone put that runt in his place - if trump is the only one with the stones to do it, so be it. However it should have been dealt with long ago.

Just my $0.02
Old 09-23-2017, 12:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by conservativeken View Post
Why is Trump attacking Syria, North Korea, Iran?

Is it because he just doesn't like their leaders and figures they are bad people?
Is it because they are getting too strong or refusing to bow down and he wants to defend U.S. hegemony?
Is it because both parties want to distract their citizens back home with a big show while their governments go tyrannical?
Is it because Israel wants their enemies gone and the Zionist Jews control the U.S. deep state?
Is it because the globalists want a nuclear war to purge much of the surplus human population?
Is it because....?

I don't think we really know the true answer or motivations at play here. We don't have access to any information except what our leaders and the media feed us.
I think Trump has this on his plate because of previous administrations appeasement. And in the case of Syria BECAUSE of Hillary Clinton
This is not Trumps mess. He is just the one who inherited the problems
Old 09-23-2017, 12:12 PM

Exclamation

If it was just USA vs NK, this would have been solved many years ago.

Most of you are missing the Monster in the Bigger picture - CHINA
Old 09-23-2017, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by double gun View Post
It's time someone put that runt in his place - if trump is the only one with the stones to do it, so be it. However it should have been dealt with long ago.

Just my $0.02
You should head over and be the front line.
Old 09-23-2017, 12:25 PM

Hope they wait till after the rut...
Old 09-23-2017, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Wolf View Post
If it was just USA vs NK, this would have been solved many years ago.

Most of you are missing the Monster in the Bigger picture - CHINA
China should grow a pair and deal with this kook on their doorstep. They could easily handle this and show that they care about world terrorism and that terrorists will not be tolerated.

China standing by and doing nothing unless directed with sanction set out by the UN sends a message that they don't really care.

If or when the USA does something to mitigate NK's threat I highly doubt it will involve a nuclear warhead. If China wants insurance on how this is handled then they should deal with it.

BW
Old 09-23-2017, 01:19 PM

the end of USA would be almost certain if they nuked N.korea. And it's not lil Kim im worried about, it would be the ****ed off neighbours (S.korea, china, Russia)
Old 09-23-2017, 01:30 PM

There is a lot at play here, and the end goals of China and Russia are the big unknown. We in the West play 4 year political games of checkers,(Trump plays X's & O's) The east plays Chess.

Brad
Old 09-23-2017, 02:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by conservativeken View Post

Best statement.

It is abundantly clear that there are people in high places that pull the strings, so who knows what is really happening. We can only guess.
Old 09-23-2017, 02:07 PM

Thumbs down Silly Nuke Comments

I just finished reading through the silly posts about the US nuking NK . It's not even in the cards!

The nuclear fallout would kill millions, including people in South Korea, Japan and China.

Not to mention, it could also start a possible WWIII !

Give your heads a shake, and
Old 09-23-2017, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESOXangler View Post
You should head over and be the front line.
And you should head over and explain to the families of the starving, and killed how it's okay.

Last edited by double gun; 09-23-2017 at 02:23 PM.
Old 09-23-2017, 02:42 PM

Thumbs down

The current North Korean problem is yet another example of not finishing a job once started.

The United Nations settled for a stalemate in the summer of 1953, thus, creating the current uneasy "peace" between North and South Korea. China stepped in on October 1950 to ensure the North was not rolled up to their border. Why are they not stepping in now to prevent the two great idiot leaders from creating a glass parking lot at their doorstep?
Old 09-23-2017, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post

So your saying grazing lease access without permission. Woohoo.
Old 09-23-2017, 02:48 PM

Quote:

Yeah it'd be an easy war to win. Just like in the 50's. Or Viet Nam. Or, or,.... every other war the U.S. enters and can't finish.
Old 09-23-2017, 04:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 270person View Post
Yeah it'd be an easy war to win. Just like in the 50's. Or Viet Nam. Or, or,.... every other war the U.S. enters and can't finish.
Hahahahahahaha........... Heck Canada even won the war of 1812!!!!
Old 09-23-2017, 04:35 PM

Quote:
I just finished reading through the silly posts about the US nuking NK . It's not even in the cards!

The nuclear fallout would kill millions, including people in South Korea, Japan and China.

Don't forget the northern neighbour. PUTIN.
Old 09-23-2017, 04:50 PM

I think NK is just keeping the USA occupied and China and Russia are the real enemies of the USA.
Old 09-23-2017, 04:50 PM

Exclamation Don't forget Afghanistan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 270person View Post

The longest US war on record is in Afghanistan (2001 to present = 16yrs + ... ) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...pation_in_wars

Just like the Russians before them, they'll eventually give up and leave. But who knows when
Old 09-23-2017, 05:00 PM

Quote:

The nuclear fallout would kill millions, including people in South Korea, Japan and China and Russia.

There ^^^. I fixed it
Old 09-23-2017, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by double gun View Post
And you should head over and explain to the families of the starving, and killed how it's okay.
So tough, so tough!

What's your stance on accepting Syrian refugees? Most of them are starving too.
My point is your point isn't to actually make the world better. Just want a fight you more than likely aren't qualified to participate in.
Old 09-23-2017, 05:08 PM
Banned