Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-17-2018, 12:34 PM

Default An interesting take on 911.

Thought this was interesting. Architects and engineers have their ideas on how this happened. Worth the listen if you are interested. It was 911 that changed the way the world is operating now.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?320748...-truth&start=0
It is when you walk alone in nature that you discover your strengths and weaknesses. ~ Red Bullets
Old 03-17-2018, 02:41 PM

Long but very interesting. Truth at all levels seems to be a rare thing. What is truth any more. I have no idea.
Old 03-17-2018, 06:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidderman View Post
Long but very interesting. Truth at all levels seems to be a rare thing. What is truth any more. I have no idea.
X2

Nothing is as it seems.
Old 03-17-2018, 06:51 PM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Hmmmm you will never know until it happens and even then you may question it......

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 03-17-2018, 06:54 PM
Banned

I don't look at who did it, but who benefited from it the most.
Old 03-17-2018, 07:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdoctor View Post
Yes, that's right.
Old 03-17-2018, 07:16 PM

So for people without the time to listen, does this make it seem as though it was an inside job??
Old 03-17-2018, 07:26 PM
Banned

There goes my tinfoil stock.
Old 03-17-2018, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
So for people without the time to listen, does this make it seem as though it was an inside job??
I didn't watch the whole thing but my read on it was that someone had to have planted I believe it was called anthracite to cause the building to fall the way it did & only that product would have high enough heat to melt steel the way it was melted. Personally I think the timing would have to be perfect & I can't see that being the case. Could have been inside but theory is that outside people came in & planted without security knowing. At least that as much as I caught. It's very long & gets boring quick. The guy says there is no way a building can collapse like that, like a controlled collapse from fire only.
Old 03-17-2018, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Ah ,,,, kinda the same
Old 03-17-2018, 07:46 PM

Total inside job .... US govt etc etc , keep us living in fear and all that wonderful stuff, more laws to take away rights .....aka control
Old 03-17-2018, 07:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
I don’t believe the twin towers were downed by controlled demolition. If one looks at the official report, it makes more sense than what the naysayers claim. However, the big picture surrrounding that fateful day tells us a lot more. The most basic, down to earth event we need to question is why did building 7 collapse? And why was it reported collapsed before it even collapsed? That is where one should start.
Old 03-17-2018, 08:01 PM

JF Kennedy was killed how many years ago & no one knows to this day what really happened. Same with this. Who really knows. One thing for sure is us peasants are the last to be told anything that might have some reality to it. And the media, well forget that.
Old 03-17-2018, 08:30 PM
Banned

Does everyone remember the following day once everything cleared? The big question from the news was "Where is all the rubble?" 220 floors of steel, concrete, aluminum, furniture etc, where is it all?

Some claimed it was underground, it wasn't, that's proven. Like most of the twin towers up and disappeared like a fart in the wind. Well, it wasn't quite a fart but, if you watch one of the many videos of the twin towers collapsing, you'll see steel and concrete disappear before you eyes. Pick a video and track it's decent, I'll bet you won't see it hit the ground. That wasn't smoke that was rising from the buildings.

The spire is only one small part, steel turning to dust.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG57LD7lkGw

Lower Manhattan is built in a bathtub. Look at seismometer data, barely a blip - now compare that data to say, a controlled demolition. Doesn't quite equate does it?

Look at magnetometer data, that one is interesting.

1000+ cars were burnt within a 2 mile radius, how was that possible?

Oh yes, lots of data, little explanation. And many have never dug into the data.
Old 03-17-2018, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidderman View Post
JF Kennedy was killed how many years ago & no one knows to this day what really happened. Same with this. Who really knows. One thing for sure is us peasants are the last to be told anything that might have some reality to it. And the media, well forget that.
Same people/ organization that did him in did the wtc, he was trying to issue debt free money .... power base of the puppet masters ..... ha , Oswald was a patsy .... hence he got gunned down ..... pretty simple actually

Got no " proof " of course but yeah , there's lots floating around , not necessarily to do with these 2 events , everyone just needs to wake up one day and say enough is enough
Old 03-17-2018, 08:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf308 View Post
Same people/ organization that did him in did the wtc, he was trying to issue debt free money .... power base of the puppet masters ..... ha , Oswald was a patsy .... hence he got gunned down ..... pretty simple actually

Got no " proof " of course but yeah , there's lots floating around , not necessarily to do with these 2 events , everyone just needs to wake up one day and say enough is enough
John and Bobby were bad for business... Plain and simple. And war is the USA's largest business venture.
Old 03-17-2018, 09:03 PM
Banned

The average person knows only 2 planes and buildings falling, that's the extent of the average persons knowledge.

If you have 2.5 hours, I urge you to sit and watch Dr. Judy Woods' detail all the evidence surrounding 9/11, it'll smoke the noodle some. And yes, directed energy weapons are real, they've been working on them since the 70's. Now whether they were used in the WTC, who knows but it's feasible. Definitely wasn't controlled demo, or explosives in general or thermite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vadSaWyiozg
Old 03-17-2018, 09:26 PM
Banned

One other thing - the Pentagon. Definitely a smoking gun there. Or lack thereof I guess.
Old 03-17-2018, 10:11 PM

Time to fashion 2200 tin foil hats for the 2200 architects and engineers who have "evidence" that this was a controlled implosion to take down these buildings.

Unfortunately there is actually ZERO evidence in the enclosed video. NONE.

But they sure do mention "evidence" quite a bit.

40 minutes of paranoid conspiracy theory and complete conjecture.

Sorry - complete and utter nonsense.
Old 03-17-2018, 10:29 PM

People forget 3 stories
1. The Americans intercepted a message to the Japanese embassy that pearl harbour was going to get hit but they disregarded it. And then they went to war
2. Vietnam war was started after a commercial US was supposedly hit by the Vietcong. The US went to war then this turned out to be false
3. The CIA proposed a plan to have a bunch of Americans killer by some CIA agents dressed up as Cubans to get the Americans to agree to go to war, but JFK rejected that.

You tell me now, why can't this be any different ??
Old 03-17-2018, 11:49 PM

One thing I know for sure. Molten metal doesn’t flow like rivers over concrete. Learnt that back in my steelmill days at Stelco.
Old 03-18-2018, 02:06 AM

I once had lunch with a higher upper in my CO & he said the thing he felt abut the US is that the arms makers control or try to control. The arms business is a multiple billion dollar business. War makes them money. I just finished watching a documentary on JFK. It was well known that the arms business leaders disliked JFK because he wanted to end the war in Vietnam. It's really scary to think that business could over ride lives but I tend more to believe than not.
Old 03-18-2018, 04:45 AM

Loose change all over again.
Old 03-18-2018, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bullets View Post
Thought this was interesting. Architects and engineers have their ideas on how this happened. Worth the listen if you are interested. It was 911 that changed the way the world is operating now.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?320748...-truth&start=0
So many questions to what absolutely looks like a very well planned attack. Probably orchestrated in the middle East, but maybe not at all but maybe closer to home ,it's scary to know how easy it can be for a group of people to alter the way of thousands of lives.
If people concentrated on the really important things in life,there would be a shortage of fishing poles.Doug larson. Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. Steven Wright.
Old 03-18-2018, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyAlberta View Post
One thing I know for sure. Molten metal doesn’t flow like rivers over concrete. Learnt that back in my steelmill days at Stelco.
You obviously have never seen thermite melt steel
Old 03-19-2018, 12:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newview01 View Post
X2

Nothing is as it seems.
Foil fer days on this one!
Old 03-19-2018, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
You obviously have never seen thermite melt steel
I’ll admit that, I have seen how electricity melts steel, and there was an abundance of that.
Old 03-19-2018, 09:24 AM

Quote:

X 2 ....

Like an election ballot count; it is who counts the ballots that determine the winner.....not the way the ballots were marked... Hmmmm???

We have two lives: The life we learn with and the life we live with after that.
Old 03-19-2018, 12:06 PM

Default Any Chemists out there????

Ammonia is a very common refrigerant in large scale air conditioning / ice making equipment (think hockey rinks).

The World Trade Center had an Ammonia based AC system, and lots of it.

Usually these systems are placed in the basement levels due to weight and size and power supply.

AC was in the whole building system of WTC.

Can anyone help me? Does Ammonia burn? How hot does it burn? Could it burn hot enough to melt steel? If it escaped in a burning environment, would it combust?

Trouble is this business of 9/11 did trigger the entry into Afghanistan and the hunt for Osama Bin Laden.

The Stock Market was on a run the days before, largely foreign money leaving the US exchanges. The hi jacking pilots where identified as having come to the US to learn to pilot, not land, these aircraft.

The WTC had survived an earlier attack in the sub basement years ago, and Bin Laden had stated that he dreamed of finishing the job.

The WTC owners where paying huge insurance premiums because of the risk of another terror attack. They seemed to like their very successful buildings and did not want to lose them.

Just wondering.

Drewski
Old 03-19-2018, 12:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewski Canuck View Post
Ammonia is a very common refrigerant in large scale air conditioning / ice making equipment (think hockey rinks).

The World Trade Center had an Ammonia based AC system, and lots of it.

Usually these systems are placed in the basement levels due to weight and size and power supply.

AC was in the whole building system of WTC.

Can anyone help me? Does Ammonia burn? How hot does it burn? Could it burn hot enough to melt steel? If it escaped in a burning environment, would it combust?
Not to that extent...

Quote:
Trouble is this business of 9/11 did trigger the entry into Afghanistan and the hunt for Osama Bin Laden.
Interestingly, Bin Laden was never on the FBI's most wanted list for 9/11. Yes, it triggered the invasion of Afghanistan, and Iraq, and Syria based on the war on terror. Is Bin Laden dead? Other reports suggest he died of kidney failure. What's funnier, all the pictures made public of Bin Laden weren't the same person, seems like he tended to get younger.

Quote:
The Stock Market was on a run the days before, largely foreign money leaving the US exchanges. The hi jacking pilots where identified as having come to the US to learn to pilot, not land, these aircraft.
Don't you find it funny that they found hardly anything of the planes, but yet, found passports intact? And oddly enough, some of the named pilots were found alive and well?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1559151.stm

Quote:
The WTC had survived an earlier attack in the sub basement years ago, and Bin Laden had stated that he dreamed of finishing the job.
Speculation becoming facts, and that's what the average person remembers... None of the U.S. government's indictments against Osama bin Laden suggested that he had any connection with this 1993 bombing.

And I'm sorry, but for anyone that still believes the pentagon was hit by a 737...? Likely the most heavily surveilled building in the world, and all they produced was crappy frames from the guard house. Mathematically, it's not possible.

Last edited by silverdoctor; 03-19-2018 at 12:41 PM.