Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 10-23-2020, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
Well first of all , I never said it was a fact I said I am going to leave this here and it is worth watching , don’t really give a fig whether you like it or not.
I don’t post here much anymore anyway frankly because I get sick of you and your condescending replies to anything you disapprove of .

I know where this likely to get me and I am ok with it. Why don’t you take your ego and condescending opinions and put them in a dark warm place
Your anger is misguided.

Remember the mousetrap?

What kind of reaction or opinions were you expecting to get posting something like that?

You posted it on an opinion forum where perspectives are exchanged right?

You also realize not everyone is going to be in alignment right?

Do you see the irony there?

Go to the mirror right now, look in there, and direct your anger towards the person there looking back at you and blame him for why you are upset. It's his fault.

Old 10-23-2020, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
What do you think about Trump and the Russians?
I don't know specially what you are asking about - that's kind of general but here is what I think is the most likely how the whole Russia / Ukraine thing actually played out for both Trump and Biden.

Trump has had business dealing with the Russians long before he took office. the media is going to twist all sorts of things to make him look like he is "in debt" or "on the hook" being controlled by Russia - I see no credible evidence of that.

On the other hand, I also believe he is the type of guy to take any and every advantage he can to enrich himself - legal, ethical, or not in some cases. He is largely a fraud who has defrauded many businesses, investors, people and a long track record of doing that. If you do that with the wrong people in Russia it's a much more dangerous game.

I wouldn't be surprised it there was some dirt there - it would make sense - but so far - there is no credible evidence there.

As far as him (Trump) trying to get the Russians or Ukrainians to help him by either calling out Biden or doing other underhanded stuff - there is some significant evidence, primarily in the form of credible testimony from people on his own appointed staff to underpin that he was being shady and unethical. I have no doubt Trump plays to win and will push the boundaries of ethics without any hesitation. He's a career criminal and fraud artist with a cruel, calculating and narcissistic side that does not not allow himself to control his own best judgment or compulsions.

xxx

Biden is crook too. In a "different" way. CLEARLY his son would have NEVER been given a position for BIG bucks in a company and industry that he has ZERO experience in. It was a way to appease a powerful political figure to benefit the company and it's interests and in exchange - without saying it - expected favorable treatment from a person (Biden) in matters where he could use his influence.

This is precisely why I am no fan of either of these guys. They are both crooks.
Old 10-23-2020, 01:22 PM

Quote:
I never watch YouTube for anything other than “how to” videos because I’m a do it yourself er (broke in other words). There is so much going on behind the scenes right now but the facts are out there.

If you want to find dirt on the liberals just watch the liberals, if you want to find dirt on the conservatives watch the conservatives. Wanting to find dirt on one by watching the other is pointless. Watch what they do then question why they do it.
Hi Kurt. I see in an earlier post that you describe yourself as being on the right. I didn't know that . I'm more in the centre.

Now I'll be serious.

I agree with your post. We have to try to evaluate politicians by what they do and not by what they say.

In the US, neither Presidential candidate seems really "clean" to me. At the same time, both sides are slinging so much mud that it's hard to determine how much of it is true.

In Canada, Justin Trudeau is clearly lacking in the ethics department. Details are a bit hard to come by and the situation won't improve if Trudeau manages to stop the Conservatives asking more questions. Trudeau also seems to have no understanding of budgets, not a surprise considering his privileged background. O'Toole is a bit more of an unknown.

Right now we need to start discussing how to solve our problems instead of having two (or more in Canada) sides shouting at each other. I don't think it's going to happen with either electoral system as politicians continue to make getting elected as their number one priority.

I keep reading this section of AO in hopes of seeing some warmth and light. Am I an optimist or what?
Old 10-23-2020, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
Your anger is misguided.

Remember the mousetrap?

What kind of reaction or opinions were you expecting to get posting something like that?

You posted it on an opinion forum where perspectives are exchanged right?

You also realize not everyone is going to be in alignment right?

Do you see the irony there?

Go to the mirror right now, look in there, and direct your anger towards the person there looking back at you and blame him for why you are upset. It's his fault.

Meh. Of all opinions flung around here ,I value yours the least.
Not angry , just tired of you. But you carry on.
Adios
Old 10-23-2020, 01:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk270 View Post

I keep reading this section of AO in hopes of seeing some warmth and light. Am I an optimist or what?
Try the hunting section in November.
Old 10-23-2020, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Try the hunting section in November.
Actually, the fishing section has been pretty good as well.
Old 10-23-2020, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyn View Post
It's not being reported because nobody can actually confirm the laptop is Hunter Biden's or the emails are authentic. Until that gets 3rd party confirmation no credible news source is going to report on it.
Some guy in a computer repair shop says he's got Hunter Biden's laptop with incriminating emails and gives it to Rudy ...really??
Nobody can confirm except Hunters stupid lawyer who called the repair shop to get the laptop back.
Old 10-23-2020, 04:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
Nobody can confirm except Hunters stupid lawyer who called the repair shop to get the laptop back.
For a fake laptop full of fake news....
Old 10-23-2020, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhorse Ranch View Post
Just finished listening to Bongino; I can't believe that this story is not leading every network newscast. That it is NOT, is telling.....
Answer> the far left which includes most all the press less Fox either wont cover it or distort it on Russia. Its so predictable its maddening.
They do the bidding of the Far left now as ou all have noticed, Big tech is blocking and shutting down accounts if its conservative. A BiG change is gonna be coming IF Trump wins.
Old 10-23-2020, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaround View Post
Answer> the far left which includes most all the press less Fox either wont cover it or distort it on Russia. Its so predictable its maddening.
They do the bidding of the Far left now as ou all have noticed, Big tech is blocking and shutting down accounts if its conservative. A BiG change is gonna be coming IF Trump wins.
Yup, the whole world is against Trump. Everybody. And all of them are liars and they spew fake news and he is the one who has saved us, he guides us, tells us the truth, and looks out for us over himself .......

Last edited by EZM; 10-23-2020 at 06:01 PM.
Old 10-23-2020, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaround View Post
You're right, and it's not just the way they treat Trump, although the Washington Times pegs his negative press at something like 95%. It's a global phenomenon. Marine LePen, Boris Johnson, Stephen Harper; they were all labelled "far-right" or "alt-right" in an effort to discredit a conservative viewpoint. Even Tulsi Gabbard, who is kind of a right-leaning Democrat, has been marginalized and sidelined.
Old 10-23-2020, 09:58 PM

Well folks, Guiliani took the gloves completely off today. When you consider the risk of this video, and Guiliani's knowledge of the law and his past, he is flat out standing up and calling out Biden and some others in Washington and New York. If something happens to Guiliani after this, you can guarantee he didn't do it himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axVq7yWg6KA
Old 10-23-2020, 10:09 PM

Quote:
For a fake laptop full of fake news....
Tell that to the FBI.
Old 10-23-2020, 10:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
Tell that to the FBI.
I was speaking tongue in cheek, there’s no way a lawyer would call a repair shop demanding to get the laptop back if there wasn’t a laptop there. No way.
Old 10-23-2020, 10:32 PM

What kinda father would feed tons of cash for himself and a son hooked on coke.I would have taken Hunter in for treatment if it were my son and even Joe's daughter said ,at least when I get a check I don't have to give 50percent to pop's.Or the big guy Hunter called him,Joe Never wanted his name on any papers.it was always big guy.

Trump is no angel as a father ,but his kids are his top priority like it or not,that in it's self shows ten times the man he is more than Joe and most SMART American's can see this,but not the snowflake's wanting him out who are lost in there anger.Funny how the media is into snowflake's .

There are no records of Hunter even having a meeting and still getting paid by the Ukraine .Stoned on coke and pulling of 180 a month job and never going to a meeting.Couldn't be daddy who set this up,well many who are silent about these criminals will voice there opinion on nov 3.

Clintons and the Bidens running the usa .

JD
Old 10-24-2020, 12:54 AM

Donald Trump. In the public arena for nearly 40 years. Likely the single most scrutinized human in history. What have they uncovered? SFA. He’s either clean or the cleverest criminal ever.

Biden? Well, why haven’t they denied anything? ANYTHING? It’s labeled a ‘smear campaign’. Ummm *scratches head*, if it’s untrue just say so. Liberalism has become a mental disorder.

Tree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-24-2020, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeGuy View Post
Donald Trump. In the public arena for nearly 40 years. Likely the single most scrutinized human in history. What have they uncovered? SFA. He’s either clean or the cleverest criminal ever.
Liberalism has become a mental disorder.
As far as I can tell, checking out neutral, left and right wing media, both Trump and Biden are ethically and personally flawed. However, that seems to be the case for most people who spend a lot of time in politics. Stories about JFK and Bill Clinton and Brian Mulroney, for example, have led me to this conclusion and the current Prime Minister of Canada is continuing the tradition.

If you check, you will find that Donald Trump has reached settlements in a large number of cases, but I agree he's never been convicted of a criminal offense. He has settled, rather than go to trial, on matters ranging from sexual harassment to fraud to employing illegal immigrants.

I'd sure like a clarification of your last sentence. From Wikipedia, and backed by various sources, liberalism is a political and moral philosophy based on liberty, consent of the governed and equality before the law. Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but they generally support free markets, free trade, limited government, individual rights (including civil rights and human rights), capitalism, democracy, secularism, gender equality, racial equality, internationalism, freedom of speech, freedom of the press and freedom of religion.

Are you critical of liberals or the misunderstanding of the term shown by certain people?

Last edited by sk270; 10-24-2020 at 09:49 AM.
Old 10-24-2020, 09:49 AM

Such a crooked family according to ole Rudy, yet he sat on this information for months? Why didn't he release this information earlier? All pretty convenient that this "scandal" surfaces on the eve of the election. Off to buy some of Rudy's cigars now!
Old 10-24-2020, 10:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporty View Post
Such a crooked family according to ole Rudy, yet he sat on this information for months? Why didn't he release this information earlier? All pretty convenient that this "scandal" surfaces on the eve of the election. Off to buy some of Rudy's cigars now!
Because he’s not stupid like Canadians. If Canadians would keep their mouth shut until election time before they expose our idiots scandals we would have been able to rid ourselves of the liberal scum bag, but nooo....
Old 10-24-2020, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Because he’s not stupid like Canadians. If Canadians would keep their mouth shut until election time before they expose our idiots scandals we would have been able to rid ourselves of the liberal scum bag, but nooo....
Rudy's intelligence may be questionable but he could have prevented Biden from becoming the presidential candidate, to begin with. In my opinion, it just seems way too convenient for this to surface now. It's kind of like a redux of Hilary emails. That said, he's a politician and ALL politicians are pretty self-absorbed and in it for personal gain. None excluded. It will be pretty interesting to learn about all the ways the Trump family benefited financially with Donny in the Whitehouse once his tenure is over. I do agree with you that Canadian voters are pretty ill-informed. The one good thing about American politics is that a president can only reign for 2 terms. Here in Canada, we aren't that progressive by allowing parties and leaders to rule indefinitely.
Old 10-24-2020, 11:11 AM

Eze up boys, nothing you can do about it anyways, are you American? If not, then ridiculous to argue with someone, on the Internet. Time a wasting.
However.....better go pick up my laptop.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3FC40A08-1DEC-42F5-AAF1-A2F5E9CE9EE9.jpg (16.1 KB, 66 views)
Old 10-24-2020, 04:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeGuy View Post
His campaign manager, two campaign staffers, political advisor and personal lawyer have all served prison terms in the last few years. The replacement campaign manager has been indicted and his first national security advisor still has a case before the courts.

If Trump is “clean” then he can walk through a pig sty like Jesus walking across a duck pond.
Old 10-24-2020, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetwaiter View Post
His campaign manager, two campaign staffers, political advisor and personal lawyer have all served prison terms in the last few years. The replacement campaign manager has been indicted and his first national security advisor still has a case before the courts.

If Trump is “clean” then he can walk through a pig sty like Jesus walking across a duck pond.
If true, why is this not splashed all over CNN? Link to thus kind of information?
Old 10-24-2020, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trager View Post
If true, why is this not splashed all over CNN? Link to thus kind of information?

It has been splashed around. https://www.axios.com/trump-associat...19d9adcc9.html or https://ca.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN25G1YU
Old 10-24-2020, 07:39 PM

Quote:
If true? Are you kidding?
Old 10-24-2020, 07:52 PM

Quote:
HUH?

There are at least a dozen people with DIRECT CONNECTIONS to Trump who have been charged, and many of those are doing jail time.

He surrounds himself with crooks.

In my opinion, the minute he gets out of office, he could be in some SERIOUS trouble. Don't know what for, but birds of a feather flock together.

If I was Trump I'd be crapping my pants.
Old 10-24-2020, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
HUH?

There are at least a dozen people with DIRECT CONNECTIONS to Trump who have been charged, and many of those are doing jail time.

He surrounds himself with crooks.

In my opinion, the minute he gets out of office, he could be in some SERIOUS trouble. Don't know what for, but birds of a feather flock together.

If I was Trump I'd be crapping my pants.
I guess it is an election non issue since the Dems are not screaming about it 2 weeks before the election. Clintons ring a bell? Scandals, criminals and corruption?
Old 10-24-2020, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahuna View Post
Really? Axios? How about the corrupt CNN actually covering this in more detail?
Old 10-24-2020, 09:28 PM

^ Wait, you actually do not believe a whole bunch of Trump’s “associates” spent some time in jail and some are still there, while others got off easily and were released to spend the rest of the sentences at home due to covid?
Old 10-24-2020, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Really? Axios? How about the corrupt CNN actually covering this in more detail?
I can't believe you are arguing about this. This is a nice article from Fox that tells you the jails his cronies are in. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/her...ump-associates