Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 10-13-2020, 10:22 PM

I'll answer the question too 13. Wake up they don't even have a test to test for Covid. Only one that matches similarities to the virus. A guy in Africa tested papya's with the test and they came back positive. Kurt505 has it right the rest who think he is bonkers better wake up.

I think the flu's we get vaccinated for every year are all man made. How on earth else do they know before flu season what vaccine to make other wise. Kurt505 I for one will not be getting implanted so the NWO can track my every move.I think I know one member here wo will be pushing people out of the way so he can be first though.
Old 10-13-2020, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBillG View Post
I'll answer the question too 13. Wake up they don't even have a test to test for Covid. Only one that matches similarities to the virus. A guy in Africa tested papya's with the test and they came back positive. Kurt505 has it right the rest who think he is bonkers better wake up.

I think the flu's we get vaccinated for every year are all man made. How on earth else do they know before flu season what vaccine to make other wise. Kurt505 I for one will not be getting implanted so the NWO can track my every move.I think I know one member here wo will be pushing people out of the way so he can be first though.
How many aliens have probed you in the last 6 months?
Old 10-13-2020, 10:44 PM

Quote:
I think the flu's we get vaccinated for every year are all man made. How on earth else do they know before flu season what vaccine to make other wise.
Lol. Thanks for the laughs.
Old 10-13-2020, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
13 with Covid measures in place.

What do you think that number would be if nothing was done from the beginning?
We would be Sweden andi it would be over now, and I could go to church.
Old 10-14-2020, 07:41 AM

Quote:

This is the guy you're ascribing any validity to in regards to the virus and testing??

Quote:
Mr Magufuli also came under fire in March when he encouraged Tanzanians to continue going to church and praying, as he likened the pandemic to Satan.

His comments came during a church service in the capital, Dodoma, just before announcing six more confirmed cases of the virus. The devout Catholic claimed the virus “cannot live in the body of Christ, it will burn instantly”.
Old 10-14-2020, 09:25 AM

Quote:

You need to get off the weird sites as Google news will just feed you more and more to cloud your mind.

Not sure it is even worth educating you on how the flu vaccine process works. You clearly have computer access. How about looking it up. You will be enlightened with facts.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 10-14-2020, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
No.

Instead of assuming things, just ask.

The virus is man made, maybe by the Chinese, maybe not? It’s been released to destroy the world economy. The virus itself is nowhere near as deadly as the media is making it out to be however globalists like our prime minister, along with media run by globalists are ensuring it destroys the world economy. trudeau isn’t telling us how deep in debt we are but he keeps borrowing money from the world bank (the zionists), as are countries world wide, in a bid to appear as though they are saving the masses. Antifa and the whole blm are being used as a tool to divide and conquer. The United States, just months ago was the strongest nation on the planet is now less than a month away from breaking out into a civil war. Nations across the globe have been borrowing money from the world bank for financial support at record numbers. How will it be paid back? In blood. They are our savior, bailing us out of the debt incurred as a result of the restrictions from covid. They are our savior until it comes time to pay off our debt, then the teeth come out, when all once string nations have self destructed so there is no hope for resistance.

Pretty deep huh?

Watch it unfold while in denial, it’s already too late.

Only the people who can see this coming will be ready, or at least as ready as can be, for when shtf. The people worrying about the virus and about race and fighting one another have fallen right into place.

I was extremely skeptical at first but there has been too many red flags for it to be coincidental. A friend explained how things were going to go down months ago and it’s like he wrote the playbook. Multimillionaire, the guy does business across the globe, is building a huge root cellar, burring huge fuel tanks, generators set up, firearms and ammunition all in preparation for what’s to come. He’s lived through a civil war in his home country, he knows how fast it happens. Not here though right?

The virus is no big deal, the fallout is what you should be scared of.

I’ve spent the past 3 months making tin foil hats!
This was a hard post to read as it shows a demographic that feeds off crazy internet negativity.

When looking for an answer...the obvious one is almost always correct. The far fetched conspiracies are never correct. Some facts within a conspiracy theory are true however they are always distorted and twisted and insinuated with theories that can’t be proved or disproved in the lost minds of those who have fallen for the trap and are spirally down the rabbit hole.

Take Trudeau for instance. You have this crazy bizarre world conspiracy to centre his motives.

He is simple

Trust fund baby wants a hand out...politics for him is an easy gig and free money

He is an egomaniac and seeks admiration and gets it in his current role
Wants power as leader he has obviously lots of power but the cult of haircut boy means even blackface makes him seem untouchable by voter common sense.

He want to stay in power and just like Trump he panders to his core and then it undecideds.

Just being Trudeau he seems to have Ontario locked up
So he promises SNC fix and money to Quebec to get their vote
He promises a green agenda to get B.C. vote
He promises free loans to minorities to start business and open border to attract new Canadians votes
He promises deals to First Nations to capture some of their votes

He uses scare tactics to vilify the right because it works on the social media gullible just like scare tactics work to vilify the left for Trump to capture votes.

He promises all Canadians free money because most people don’t have the sense to realize its their money and debt that us, our kids or grand kids will have to pay back.

He goes over board on CERB to attract the under 25 crowd.

It all comes down to Trudeau wanting to win more than keeping his marriage. He wants power and fame and nothing stands in his way.

He lies till he gets caught...then emotionally apologizes

There is no conspiracy other than his ego mania wanting the world to live him again.

You want to understand how you have been brainwashed into believing these conspiracies. Watch this.

https://www.netflix.com/ca/title/81254224
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 10-14-2020, 09:52 AM

Funny how some of you seem to think that those of us that are not drinking the Covid kool aid are nuts. How ever the same thoughts can be said about you guys following a leader who to take your guns and rights away. Do any of you have any stats on how many true false positives have been given. All we ever hear about is the fase negatives seems strange to me. If a test is false one way it must give false readings the other way too. I mean that would make sense but keep drinking the UN and Sparkle Socks kool aid. Oh ya and don't forget to listen to Dr. Tam she is a real winner.
Old 10-14-2020, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Funny how some of you seem to think that those of us that are not drinking the Covid kool aid are nuts. How ever the same thoughts can be said about you guys following a leader who to take your guns and rights away. Do any of you have any stats on how many true false positives have been given. All we ever hear about is the fase negatives seems strange to me. If a test is false one way it must give false readings the other way too. I mean that would make sense but keep drinking the UN and Sparkle Socks kool aid. Oh ya and don't forget to listen to Dr. Tam she is a real winner.
How do the come up with new flu vaccines every year?

Watch this.

Old 10-14-2020, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
We would be Sweden andi it would be over now, and I could go to church.
Sweden is your utopia?

https://time.com/5899432/sweden-coronovirus-disaster/

And you think it’s over.

Interesting read.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020...ierce-backlash

Last edited by Sundancefisher; 10-14-2020 at 10:14 AM.
Old 10-14-2020, 10:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
This was a hard post to read as it shows a demographic that feeds off crazy internet negativity.

When looking for an answer...the obvious one is almost always correct. The far fetched conspiracies are never correct. Some facts within a conspiracy theory are true however they are always distorted and twisted and insinuated with theories that can’t be proved or disproved in the lost minds of those who have fallen for the trap and are spirally down the rabbit hole.

Take Trudeau for instance. You have this crazy bizarre world conspiracy to centre his motives.

He is simple

Trust fund baby wants a hand out...politics for him is an easy gig and free money

He is an egomaniac and seeks admiration and gets it in his current role
Wants power as leader he has obviously lots of power but the cult of haircut boy means even blackface makes him seem untouchable by voter common sense.

He want to stay in power and just like Trump he panders to his core and then it undecideds.

Just being Trudeau he seems to have Ontario locked up
So he promises SNC fix and money to Quebec to get their vote
He promises a green agenda to get B.C. vote
He promises free loans to minorities to start business and open border to attract new Canadians votes
He promises deals to First Nations to capture some of their votes

He uses scare tactics to vilify the right because it works on the social media gullible just like scare tactics work to vilify the left for Trump to capture votes.

He promises all Canadians free money because most people don’t have the sense to realize its their money and debt that us, our kids or grand kids will have to pay back.

He goes over board on CERB to attract the under 25 crowd.

It all comes down to Trudeau wanting to win more than keeping his marriage. He wants power and fame and nothing stands in his way.

He lies till he gets caught...then emotionally apologizes

There is no conspiracy other than his ego mania wanting the world to live him again.

You want to understand how you have been brainwashed into believing these conspiracies. Watch this.

Trudeau is a puppet who doesn’t even know he’s being handled, lol!

The guy I got my information from is a self made millionaire who is worth likely close to $100 million dollars, his friends that we were discussing this with are doctors and engineers, very intelligent and level headed men in their 50’s and 60’s. These men didn’t get to where they were by being naive and gullible, most of them had lived through civil wars in their home countries, they have insight you have only read about.

I was in your camp, I thought a couple of my friends were taking too many trips to fire and flower, but I spent a few days with people who do business world wide on a daily basis, I listened to them lay out how things will go down. It was spring when I was with them learning about how world politics work. The Rothschilds aren’t a conspiracy theory, the world bank isn’t a conspiracy theory, and if you think it’s a coincidence that all he’ll started breaking loose all at once you’re mistaken. If I have to pick who I’m going to trust on this, you or them, it’s definitely the guys with real world experience. I really could care less how right you think you are, I know what’s going on and what’s coming. If you think the media is an unbiased source of information you need to look into our history. I’ll help you out, sleuth 101, follow the money. Start at your paycheck and work all the way back to the source. Once you find the source you’re going to find out who has the power. Once you find out who has the power, learn who they are. Once you find out who they are, their history. They have funded both sides of pretty much every war fought over the past 200 years, think about that. If you’re the one funding the war, you can control the outcome. It sounds crazy right? You seem to like to investigate things, just for laughs look into what I’m talking about, dig deep and make your own decision. You might think twice about getting the implant, but their will be plenty in you group who trust what you’re government tells you to do.
Old 10-14-2020, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Trudeau is a puppet who doesn’t even know he’s being handled, lol!

The guy I got my information from is a self made millionaire who is worth likely close to $100 million dollars, his friends that we were discussing this with are doctors and engineers, very intelligent and level headed men in their 50’s and 60’s. These men didn’t get to where they were by being naive and gullible, most of them had lived through civil wars in their home countries, they have insight you have only read about.

I was in your camp, I thought a couple of my friends were taking too many trips to fire and flower, but I spent a few days with people who do business world wide on a daily basis, I listened to them lay out how things will go down. It was spring when I was with them learning about how world politics work. The Rothschilds aren’t a conspiracy theory, the world bank isn’t a conspiracy theory, and if you think it’s a coincidence that all he’ll started breaking loose all at once you’re mistaken. If I have to pick who I’m going to trust on this, you or them, it’s definitely the guys with real world experience. I really could care less how right you think you are, I know what’s going on and what’s coming. If you think the media is an unbiased source of information you need to look into our history. I’ll help you out, sleuth 101, follow the money. Start at your paycheck and work all the way back to the source. Once you find the source you’re going to find out who has the power. Once you find out who has the power, learn who they are. Once you find out who they are, their history. They have funded both sides of pretty much every war fought over the past 200 years, think about that. If you’re the one funding the war, you can control the outcome. It sounds crazy right? You seem to like to investigate things, just for laughs look into what I’m talking about, dig deep and make your own decision. You might think twice about getting the implant, but their will be plenty in you group who trust what you’re government tells you to do.
If this isn’t 100% accurate, it’s very close.
Old 10-14-2020, 10:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
No.
The virus is man made, maybe by the Chinese, maybe not? It’s been released to destroy the world economy. The virus itself is nowhere near as deadly as the media is making it out to be however globalists like our prime minister, along with media run by globalists are ensuring it destroys the world economy. trudeau isn’t telling us how deep in debt we are but he keeps borrowing money from the world bank (the zionists),
You know what bugs me about this the Jews are coming to get you stuff, what's stopping them? I mean look at the history, it's been like 1500 years of this and they've been "just about to finally get us" the whole time. If they're so connected, wealthy and powerful what's stopping them from whatever dastardly design they have on your body? Facebook posts? The army of shut ins trading youtube videos? Your super rich buddy burying tanks of diesel in his yard?

C'mon man. Joooooos are not out to get you. My wife said it's always been the lizard people, the rabbi told her in secret when she was little.
Old 10-14-2020, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetwaiter View Post
You know what bugs me about this the Jews are coming to get you stuff, what's stopping them? I mean look at the history, it's been like 1500 years of this and they've been "just about to finally get us" the whole time. If they're so connected, wealthy and powerful what's stopping them from whatever dastardly design they have on your body? Facebook posts? The army of shut ins trading youtube videos? Your super rich buddy burying tanks of diesel in his yard?

C'mon man. Joooooos are not out to get you. My wife said it's always been the lizard people, the rabbi told her in secret when she was little.
Don't you have a super rich buddy telling you what to believe and to think? I thought we all did.
Old 10-14-2020, 11:06 AM

. Rewording
Old 10-14-2020, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewM View Post
Don't you have a super rich buddy telling you what to believe and to think? I thought we all did.
But they are super rich foreigners so know more about Canada than I.
Old 10-14-2020, 11:35 AM

I am just wondering if that papaya is now immune and doesn’t have to wear a mask or was it a false positive.
Old 10-14-2020, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewM View Post
I have a super rich buddy who is worth a couple hundred million. He agrees with taking precautions like hand washing and social distancing.

He also doesn't think its a conspiracy....Pretty sure he's really smart cause he's got more money than me...

Funny thing is. The people most concerned about getting a government 'implant' are the ones that people are least likely to care about. They think "Big Brother" wants to track their every move....Ya, sooo interesting watching their trips to walmart and the dollar store.....
Old 10-14-2020, 11:53 AM

Quote:
But they are super rich foreigners so know more about Canada than I.

It's highly unlikely that anybody knows more than you, LOL.
Old 10-14-2020, 12:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnguy View Post
I am just wondering if that papaya is now immune and doesn’t have to wear a mask or was it a false positive.
Are you at all familiar with Cuban slang? I’ve been giggling for 20 minutes.

Old 10-14-2020, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckbrush View Post
I have a super rich buddy who is worth a couple hundred million. He agrees with taking precautions like hand washing and social distancing.

He also doesn't think its a conspiracy....Pretty sure he's really smart cause he's got more money than me...

Funny thing is. The people most concerned about getting a government 'implant' are the ones that people are least likely to care about. They think "Big Brother" wants to track their every move....Ya, sooo interesting watching their trips to walmart and the dollar store.....
Every time you post something I can’t help but laugh, “huh butch huh butch, we sure told him right butch?” Lol, too funny.

Obviously you and Sundance with your big brains got it figured out. Don’t bother following the money, the extent of your abilities probably stops at your boss’s signature, if that’s as deep as you can get given the natural resources you’ve been blessed with.

Wear a mask if they tell you to. Stay home if they tell you to. Get in line if they tell you to. And most of all hand in your guns when they tell you to.
Old 10-14-2020, 12:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Where do you get your stats on Sweden from, buckbrush?

This chart seems to be fairly clear in the path they’re headed.

You’re not going to be happy until everyone is as worried about covid as you are hey?
Old 10-14-2020, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Are you at all familiar with Cuban slang? I’ve been giggling for 20 minutes.

Lol. I am now.

Edit: I knew it wasn’t just a papaya the dude WildBill referenced in the first post on this page was testing.

Last edited by fishnguy; 10-14-2020 at 01:23 PM.
Old 10-14-2020, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVA7mm View Post
It's highly unlikely that anybody knows more than you, LOL.
Old 10-14-2020, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Every time you post something I can’t help but laugh.
I'm pretty sure that's how most of AO feels about you Kurt.

Kind of ironic how you call someone paranoid for washing their hands and wearing a mask.....Then you post ANOTHER conspiracy about Globalists, Zionists, New World Order, Civil war in US happening in the next month, Rothchilds trying to crash the US, Implants, etc....

Thanks again for the entertainment.
Old 10-14-2020, 03:52 PM
Banned

Quote:

Kind of ironic how you call someone paranoid for washing their hands and wearing a mask.....Then you post ANOTHER conspiracy about Globalists, Zionists, New World Order, Civil war in US happening in the next month, Rothchilds trying to crash the US, Implants, etc....

Thanks again for the entertainment.
“That’s how everyone sees you..... right guys, right guys...?”

Bahahaha!

Because you’re still not getting it I’ll try to explain my position once again. I never call you paranoid because of the virus, I said it’s easy to occupy your brain with the virus while the bigger picture unfolds right in front of you.

Old 10-14-2020, 04:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Because you’re still not getting it I’ll try to explain my position once again. I never call you paranoid because of the virus, I said it’s easy to occupy your brain with the virus while the bigger picture unfolds right in front of you.
Sorry could you explain why the shadowy Jewish conspiracy wants us to wash our hands more often? I almost had it all put together but I ran out of red yarn. My lizard people chart is spilling over onto the other wall and I used up my emergency yarn connecting up the American politicians that eat babies to make them immune to George Soros’ mind ray.

I appreciate your efforts!
Old 10-14-2020, 04:17 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's all a big conspiracy but I certainly see why many may think it is.

This whole way of looking at conspiracy theory's seems foolish to me.

We all know conspiracies can be real and we all know some theories have been proven to be true.

To suggest that all conspiracy theories are nonsense is in of itself, nonsense.

Every last political scandal was claimed to be nothing more then a conspiracy theory until proven to be fact.

George Bernard Shaw
Old 10-14-2020, 04:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Sorry could you explain why the shadowy Jewish conspiracy wants us to wash our hands more often? I almost had it all put together but I ran out of red yarn. My lizard people chart is spilling over onto the other wall and I used up my emergency yarn connecting up the American politicians that eat babies to make them immune to George Soros’ mind ray.

I appreciate your efforts!
Your yarn ain’t gonna do you much good unless you can weave yourself up a pair of depends for when you soil yourself. Maybe your lizard people can lick up that mess.
Old 10-14-2020, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Article is July 27th. Read the articles since then.

Less then 100 deaths in 4 months. Economy not destroyed.

Each geographical area has their characteristics, Sweden is more spread out, but even then they never closed anything. No Pandemic and little fear.