Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-29-2024, 11:44 AM

Default Recommendations for full bathroom renovation

Good day, we have a fairly large on-suite bathroom that we are looking to gut and replace all the tiling, underfloor heating and tub etc.. Looking for recommendation on a good contractor in south Calgary to take this on. Lots of them in the city and they all say they are awesome (of course). Hoping to get some feedback on who is actually very good (or not)
Thanks in advance.
Old 03-29-2024, 12:26 PM

https://www.edmontonbathproducts.ca/
Call Brett and see if they will do work in Calgary or have a Calgary affiliate. They do excellent work at reasonable prices. Have had them do three large jobs, complete refurbs, all great. Much better than the guy that renovated the bathrooms in our place in Calgary.
Old 03-29-2024, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannerdog View Post
Good day, we have a fairly large on-suite bathroom that we are looking to gut and replace all the tiling, underfloor heating and tub etc.. Looking for recommendation on a good contractor in south Calgary to take this on. Lots of them in the city and they all say they are awesome (of course). Hoping to get some feedback on who is actually very good (or not)
Thanks in advance.
Chose carefully, get references, nephew in Oak Ridge picked one off the net for a job that should have taken weeks, 8 months later they're still at it. Workers come and leave as they feel like it, nothing is complete. I'd have read them the riot act, but sometimes it's best to stay out of family business. One of the items in the contract apparently is the home owner can't give them a bad review on social media

Isaiah 5:8
Old 03-30-2024, 06:14 AM

I used the Bathroom Guys Very Happy Calgary
Old 03-30-2024, 08:14 PM

I replaced shower tub with walk-in shower in both bathrooms upstairs and changed linoleum flooring with tiles.
Very happy with a guy who was recommended to me by a friend. He did tiling on my sisters house too.
PM me if interested.