Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 01-24-2009, 10:08 AM

Default Your thoughts...?

Solved

Last edited by Albertabowhunter; 01-29-2009 at 05:07 PM.
Old 01-24-2009, 10:31 AM

Sounds like the new owner has alot to learn about customer service....

Most places i've heard of let you at least have one free day pass to shoot after you buy a bow from them. In today's money situation, you better be doing just that little bit more then the next guy to keep people coming back, or at least throwing out a good word for you.

That's what I like about Jimbows, and look at all the good things people say on here about him. My buddy was in looking at Bowtech bows there a while back, with Jim lending his advice and oppinion. He ended up finding a better deal on ebay. However he needed to get the modules changed and the bow reset up for him. When he went back to Jimbows, Jim knew he bought it from somewhere else, But had NO problem doing the work and getting him all set up.

A week later after another friend heard about how he helped out, he went to Jim and ended up buying a complete set up from him. See it's the little things that go a long way in my eyes. By helping one guy, he made another sale down the road.

Just my 2 cents
MM
Old 01-24-2009, 10:41 AM

Solved

Last edited by Albertabowhunter; 01-29-2009 at 05:07 PM.
Old 01-24-2009, 11:03 AM

I had an issue there a little while ago. I stopped by asking about some Montec broadheads. They didn't have any in, but that the shipment should be coming in about 3-4 days. I left my name, #, and quantity wanted. Three weeks later, I received 3 voicemails, each one two days apart, telling me that my Tekan's had just arrived. I know its not a huge issue, but being involved in sales myself, its the small things that count and that make me a repeat customer. I went to Trophy Book and they had some in stock, so I bought them there.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:32 PM

You should not feel bad about buying something else elsewhere.

Perhaps ask him in advance next time to bring stuff in? Just a thought - rather then putting the ball back in his court to offer. Maybe Dallas know jack about stabalizers.

$340 for a stabalizer? Frick you don't even need those things anyway - I think I bought mine for $30.

Its really really hard I bet for the owner to bring in every new product, especially with such a small store and customer base - might be why he was low on broadheads and stabalizers. I went in just before Xmas and the stock was really low - not a good idea IMO (weeks before Xmas).
Old 01-24-2009, 06:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
What are your thoughts???
Well...my first stabilizer consisted of a bolt stuck into the end of a 10 inch piece of copper pipe which was then filled with molten lead...let cool..lol

Then screw into bow and hacksaw peices off it till it feels good.At the 5.5 inch mark it felt great,so I just wrapped it in tape and gave it a camo paint job..

Mind you this was back in the mid 70's and we were just learnin' about compounds..
Old 01-24-2009, 07:56 PM
Banned

Personally I have had nothing but great experiences with Sherwood park archery. Just last week I was in there shooting when I realized my draw length on my bow was wrong, as well as where the peep was sitting. Dallas fixed my peep up as well as gave me some shooting pointers. I never bought my bow from there but he told to see if the place I got it had the proper modules i think it is or whatever, and he could throw them on for me or that he could get them in for me. After he spent some time on the range with me it was determined that the bow is proper draw length and that the peep just needed to be lowered and my bad shootign habits fixed. Now on the other hand, my parents were looking at getting me a 3D deer for xmas and because the place in my hometown didnt have any my mom called SPA. They told her that they did indeed have one left and told her they would hold it for her, she even offered to give them her visa number to hold it. My parents got a close family friend to go in there the very next day to pick it up when they told them that they dont "hold" any items. So needless to say my parents were not impressed with SPA but like I said, I have nothing but good thigns to say about them.
Old 01-24-2009, 09:43 PM

Solved

Last edited by Albertabowhunter; 01-29-2009 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Solved
Old 01-24-2009, 09:50 PM

ABBOWHUNTER...

its up to you to judge this store on its Quality both in products and customer service...I would gladly deal with Jimbows in Calgary rather than waste my time at SPAL ...In sales you cant afford to have a BAD DAY...and if you do? HIDE IT. Some shops out there just wanna sell you a bow and shrug you off, but the minute you go somwhere else they are mad. From what you said the customer service needs improvement, maybe the next new owners will be a little more with it. if he is running his business like this, and making his long time customers uncomfortable he wont be there long.

Phil
"If it gobbles, quacks, bugles or grunts, chances are I’ve chased it more than a time or two. Droppin’ the hammer and closin’ the coffin on anything with antlers, feathers or fur just never gets old."
Micheal Waddell....... just a cool cat IMO

"there is more fun in hunting with the handi cap of a bow than the sureness of a gun."
Fred Bear........ probobly the greatest hunter to ever live, definately the most respected.
Old 01-24-2009, 10:42 PM
Banned

I would be hesitant as well if i was treated bad. When I was 20 my grandmother had died and left all of us grandkids with some money so I went to the one ATV dealer in my hometown and bought a used quad for $7000, well actually I was away at school so my dad was the one who did the dealing and what not on it, I just paid for it. Jump ahead two months now and I still had some money left over so me and my dad decided to go halfers on a new fishing boat. They told us they wanted 5700 for it so I went in there one day to try and deal on it. I was told by the sales lady that it was 5700 plus tax. I told her I would give them 5700 taxes included in that to which she said abruptly told me there was no room to deal on it and that was that. I informed her of the fact I just bought a quad from there and was thinking about a new sled as well so surely they could at least drop the taxes on the boat but she refused and walked away from me. The day after this happened my dad went in to the dealer ship and talked to teh same lady and he ended up getting the boat for $5200 taxes included. He then proceeded to talk to the owner and informed him of my dealigns and that the sales lady had better not be getting any of the commision for the sale. I think she basically wrote me off as being a young person who she thought had no money so she wasnt going to waste her time with me. I will NEVER buy a damn thing from tehm again. In fact I could have gotten a better deal there when I bought my new quad this past summer but instead I drove to edmonton where I was treated with respect and bought it there. So I do see where you are coming from, I know I refuse to shop anywhere I get mistreated, even if they are a lower price.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:38 AM

DAMN rights...its all about service, and quality of the people. If we all wanted to deal for the lowest prices and no interaction...THERE IS THE INTERNET...instead those of us who like to support our local economy, get dicked around by some of these pro shops/businesses....I dont know about you but I am selective when dealing with shops.

Phil
"If it gobbles, quacks, bugles or grunts, chances are I’ve chased it more than a time or two. Droppin’ the hammer and closin’ the coffin on anything with antlers, feathers or fur just never gets old."

"there is more fun in hunting with the handi cap of a bow than the sureness of a gun."
Fred Bear........ probobly the greatest hunter to ever live, definately the most respected.
Old 01-25-2009, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardiacphil View Post
DAMN rights...its all about service, and quality of the people. If we all wanted to deal for the lowest prices and no interaction...THERE IS THE INTERNET...instead those of us who like to support our local economy, get dicked around by some of these pro shops/businesses....I dont know about you but I am selective when dealing with shops.

Phil
I had a buddy send one of his friends to SPAL to look at a new release. They would not even let the guy try them out or open package. when he asked if his wife could try a couple bows out so they could buy one they were going to charge them for archery lanes to try the bow and also rental charges to try the bows out.needless to say they left without anything

I will never set foot in the place to buy a thing again. Jodi-Lee archery in Lloyd and Jimbows in Calgary will get my business
Old 01-25-2009, 09:50 PM

Any of us that are in business or run a business realize that the customer is what drives our business and makes us successful. It is up to each business to determine what is important and then look after the client. Some people have it and others will go through life never really understanding it.

I have done most of my archery business with Red Deer Archery Center and the customer service that I have received from Pat and John has always been second to none and in my opinion they "get" customer service. I have met the new owners from Trophy Book and their staff that stayed on from the previous owners and they are stand up business people and if I'm up in the area, I enjoy stopping by and give them some business as well. Jim from Jimbows in Calgary is a fella that I have shot my bow with twice at the Mother of All Shoots and is a crack shot. He intimidated me with his skill but was one of the nicest guys that I have shot with and easy to build a friend ship with him. I have slipped some business his way as well. From my stand point, these are all smaller shops that are there to look after customers and their service earns my business. If I walk in and they won't give me the time of day, I will quietly leave and look for someone who does want my business.

The great thing about being in business is the opportunity to meet new people and to develop new friendships. The money and "business" will come as a result of those new relationships. It is rewarding and very gratifying.

ABH.......you are intitled to seek out product, pricing that you are happy with to ensure that you are satisfied. If you find a business owner that is willing to work with you, provide the product and service and treats you like you are as important as the customer before you and the one that will walk in the door after you.....then you have found someone that you should do business with. My satisfaction with the Staff at the Red Deer Archery Center is such that I really don't question pricing as I feel that I am treated as a valuable customer and the service is well worth whatever the price is that I am paying. That creates loyalty and a business relationship that stretches beyond that into a real friendship.

My two cents worth......Marco

Marco
Old 01-25-2009, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trav View Post
I had a buddy send one of his friends to SPAL to look at a new release. They would not even let the guy try them out or open package. when he asked if his wife could try a couple bows out so they could buy one they were going to charge them for archery lanes to try the bow and also rental charges to try the bows out.needless to say they left without anything

I will never set foot in the place to buy a thing again. Jodi-Lee archery in Lloyd and Jimbows in Calgary will get my business

I call BS on that. I have seen dozens of prospective buyers spend hours shooting any bow they want at SPAL. If the bow doesn't fit, they adjust it to make sure it feels right. I don't believe you for a second.

If you were there just to try out archery and spend time shooting, damn rights you should pay, just like the rest of us.

As far as getting bad service, it happens and it shouldn't. But I have also seen many guys bring in their bass pro or cabelas combo kits that don't fit them and are set up poorly, only to have the prostaff fix 'em up. I have also heard of people trying out stabilizers, releases, etc. only to walk out with them and the staff finding the empty packages on closing time. If they have rules, they are for a reason. I for one have had exceptional service for the new owners at SPAL.

Last edited by depopulator; 01-26-2009 at 07:43 AM.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by depopulator View Post
I call BS on that. I have seen dozens of prospective buyers spend hours shooting any bow they want at SPAL. If the bow doesn't fit, they adjust it to make sure it feels right. I don't believe you for a second.
you believe what you want, it is also posted on another sight by another person. I know Another guy who was there this week and he said he would not walk in there again after shooting in the shop. he walked in with a bow they do not sell and shot it and he got harrassed about it and told he should sell it and by one of theres off the shelf
Old 01-25-2009, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trav View Post
I'll be at both of them I will be wearing a red shirt that says Jodi-lee archery on the front and my name "travis " on shirt sleeve and TEAM REDNECK on the back

Come say Hi

Trav
Like I said, BS. And speaking of "believe what you want", how can anyone take your slagging of SPAL seriously when you advertise elsewhere (see above) that you are affiliated with the another archery shop ? That speaks volumes to your [lack of] credibility and to that of the shop you endorse. What a joke.

see you at the shoots....

Last edited by depopulator; 01-26-2009 at 07:02 AM.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:29 AM

Whoa there Buddy...he is giving a valid reason why he is shopping at another shop. WTF?? I am glad he posted on here about this, I have seen it plenty of times I for one appreciate the warning!!! I am sure others on here do as well, Nobody likes to do business with somone who is a poor businessman/woman. Trav is not the one who started this thread! I would take what he says on here as maybe a suggestion to go to these other shops...of which I have yet to do business.

Thank you albertabowhunter for starting this thread...from what I have read of your posts I Value your opinion...I am soon to be looking for a compound for my girlfriend and I will be going to a few different shops to see what the service is like first before purchasing...

Phil

Old 01-26-2009, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardiacphil View Post
Whoa there Buddy...he is giving a valid reason why he is shopping at another shop. WTF??
You should read all the posts (by Trav), to whom I am specifically referring to. I have no problem with people endorsing other shops. But when that endorsement is based on BS slagging of other shops, I am simply calling out Trav for being full of BS, as I posted above. On top of that all of Travs slagging is based on second hand info; what he read on another forum, heard from a buddy and even from a a friend of a buddy (WTF?). So his slagging is based on no direct experience - what a joke and lack of class. So please clarify where the valid reason is Phil ?

I on the other hand shop and shoot at SPAL regularly and see them bend over backwards for their customers. Hard to swallow when I see the garbage posted by Trav.

As far as ABH's experience, maybe some thicker skin would help. I'll pass along to SPAL that they should consider giving hugs to all the customers when they leave...

Last edited by depopulator; 01-26-2009 at 04:46 PM.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:51 AM
guidehunt

Thumbs up

i was in spal on sat picking my bow up and shooting had some trouble sighting in and saw owner standing there and asked him for help .he was very help full and fixed it , bought a ladder stand and spent about $300 before i left ,he was not working at time but checked me out anywhay they were all helpfull but owner looked ****ed off most of time ,i would still shop and shoot there .
Old 01-26-2009, 08:52 AM

Well Depopulator...I am talking about ABbowhunter not Trav...its obvious where his loyalty lies. But if you look at the first posts by ABbowhunter you'll see he was a SPAL supporter.

This is far from the first negative comment I have heard about SPAL. I have heard all kinds of feedback, and from one of my best friends who looked at some equipment there.

For you to come on here and post comments like you did, is in bad taste in my opinion. Your talking like ABbowhunter is a child...(WTF). he obviously spends a great deal of time and money on hunting gear, as do I and many of the people on this board. The fact that he came out and posted about this is good, he took the time to write a comment about this shop which is more than I can say for most who would shrug it off and forget about it.

Its obvious to me from his post that HE went back there to shoot with his new stab, meaning he probobly wasn't meaning any disrespect by purchasing it and was still going to use the shooting facilities. When somone buys gear somwhere else because its a superior product to what you have IN STOCK why hold it against them???? Is that great customer service??? As for your comments about guys buying their cabela's and Red Head bows and bringing them in to be setup, Thats business too???

I say dont judge a guy on what he buys or where he buys it what worry is it of theirs, take the oppourtunity to make it the best peice of equipment you can with a smile and that speaks volumes towards what your shop feedback will be! As for free range passes???What are they losing by letting a guy shoot and try new stuff out? Maybe have a DEMO day with new products or less popular products I am sure the manufacturer would not mind crediting you one piece of equip if it will sell 10-20??? I haven't really heard of too many guys Stealing satbilizers and such, but thats a risk you take in owning a shop or for that matter a convienince store?

Anyways thats my opinion, I think with the oppourtunity that alot of these shops have to impact hunters and hunting and be in such a cool line of work....why not take pride in the quality of service you provide No matter what the gear..no matter where it was bought?

Phil

P.s. I am heading to a shop Right now Talk with you all in a bit.....Paper tuning

Old 01-26-2009, 09:30 AM

I bought a new bow at Sherwood park archery just after new years and the service was excellent. I was impressed. They let me shoot various bows and try different releases, I spend hours and the place was packed. I had lots of questions and they were very informative. I spend alot of cash and they were willing to work with me, and they did throw in a handful of free range passes.

To adress the issue of poor customer service with businesses in regards to dealing with younger people. I don't find this an issue in the rual areas but walk into a city truck dealer ship wearing your hoodie/hat and jeans and stand next to a guy wearing his fancy leather coat and see who gets the salesman attention first!!! I can't stand that.....!!! haha.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:09 AM

Do you mind me asking what you paid for your bow? or whatever you spent there? The reason I ask is because ABbowhunter spent a pile there and supported their business from what he says for a while....No free range passes....Wow very mixed feedback about this place?

IMO there are planty of shops out there that continue to give Quality service consistently...points for that...

Old 01-26-2009, 10:10 AM

I purchase items both at Jimbows and at Sherwood Park lanes. They both know that I hunt in various parts of the province, and deal with whomever is convenient.

You should understand though, that in running a business, it's a bit of a setback to see a customer purchase elsewhere, particularly when you may feel that you've provided their needs todate. Some take it harder than others.

As a retailer, one of the hardest jobs is to make people aware that your service / product offering is as good as, or better than your competitors'. Retailing is a mixed bag of emotions.

Don't feel guilty, or let his disposition put you off. As a consumer you have every right to explore your options. Keep a smile on, and maybe he'll ask you if there was a way he could have serviced you better.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by depopulator View Post
You should read all the posts (by Trav), to whom I am specifically referring to. I have no problem with people endorsing other shops. But when that endorsement is based on BS slagging of other shops, I am simply calling out Trav for being full of BS, as I posted above. On top of that everything Trav postings are slagging a business based on second what he read on another forum, heard from a buddy and even from a a friend of a buddy (WTF?). So his slaging the slagging is based on no direct experience - what a joke and lack of class. So please clarify where the valid reason is Phil ?

I on the other hand shop and shoot at SPAL regularly and see them bend over backwards for their customers. Hard to swallow when I see the garbage posted by Trav.

As far as ABH's experience, maybe some thicker skin would help. I'll pass along to SPAL that they should consider giving hugs to all the customers when they leave...
I dont Bs slagging as you call it any shop. I still send people to sherwood to get stuff done. I was told this by two relilable sources Not sure what went wrong or it the owners were working as the people dont know who the new owners are.

As far as me slaggin them you are full of crap. the shop I shoot for is working with Sherwood park on some up and coming things, We met the new owners at the last shoot we were at.

And as far as calling me out do what you want, you seem to spout off your mouth pretty regular. I have not seen you try to help hardly anyone on this site when questions are asked.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:33 PM

Default SPAL Thoughts

SPAL works hard to develop relationships with its return customers. It's unfortunate that the comments and questions ment in that light have been taken as they have. We will continue to ask how we might improve the products and services we offer and are genuinly interested when customers shop somewhere else. It's a matter of constant improvement.

As for the comments on passes, SPAL held the bow that was referred to in good faith for over 10 months for reasons that do not need to be discussed here. In our opinion that far exceeds what a retailer does and did not feel passes were warrented.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertabowhunter View Post
I usually shoot out of Sherwood park archery lanes. I also purchase 90% of all my archery gear from there as well. Typically I think the new owner is a pretty good guy. But, the other day I was looking to purchased a new stabilizer. I asked the owner what he had or was geting in. He only had 2 kinds in, and had one type coming in. The 2 in were in the $100 range and the one coming in was a fuse for $340.00. After reading the reports of the cheaper ones I determined most that had them did not like them. And for me $340.00 is a little steep for a stabilizer. So therefor I called Jimbows in Calgary to see what he had. He has the same bow I do and shoots with the octane. So, I did a little more reasearch and decided hat was the stabilizer I would go with.

I recieved the stabilizer 24 hours later and went to the Sherwood park archery range. Well, everything was great until the new owner saw my stabilizer. He asked where I got it, so I told him. He asked why I went to Jimbows instead of buying what he had. I told him I had only 2 choices here, what he had and what he didnt have. Meaning a poorly rated $100 model or and overly expensive $340.. model. So I went elsewhere. He commented that he could have gotten the Octane in if I wanted it. But he fails to remember that when I asked him about the stabilizers he made no mention of the octane or any other stabilizers he could get. Well, after all of this he ignored me for the rest of the time i was there. And even when leaving and said goodbye he ignored me.

So my question is, if because I shoot out of this range where is it said that I must purchase all my equipment through the range, or clear my purchases through the owner? I'm not sponsored by the range, he doesnt give me a discount and when I did just buy my new bow ($900.00) and my new arrows($150.00) or when my girlfriend spent 180.00 on her new arrows, we didnt even get a free day on the range. Heck everyone I have heard of buying a bow gets a bunch of free range passes. I havent recieved one and I've bought a new bow, arrows, and a few accessories in the last 2 months....

What are your thought???
Old 01-26-2009, 02:02 PM

Well I certainly wish I hadn't told ANYONE the name of the shop. So, yes it really did happen as Travis said. Guy drove nearly 3 hours on my advice that they're a good shop. Don't know what happened for things to go off the rails but I do know it's quite unlikely that he will be visiting them again.

Depopulator, Travis wasn't blowing smoke and I'm kinda disappointed in the way this thread has headed. I did make some commentary about my friends treatment on another website without mentioning names as I didn't know if the situation was unique or had become common practice. I will say that it's kind of odd to not permit a person to try a release that's over $125, but that is what happened. He was not too happy about it, he had made a special trip to the city with replacing the release he lost in the fall (a GK, which is no longer available)

All said, I sure hope that if the shop owners see this thread, instead of pointing fingers they take the time to be somewhat introspective. Let's not lose sight of the fact that these guys are new to the business and there is a very steep learning curve. You can't make every sale every time, that's just life. Get over it and move on; dwell on it, and the customers WILL pick up on it. OTOH, I also know there's times in the retail business you bend absolutely backwards for someone and they're so bottom line price conscious they will gleefully stab you in the back to save a buck and I literally mean $1 dollar.

Sorry if I've hurt anyone's feelings, it certainly wasn't my intention when I originally asked the question on the other site WITHOUT naming names.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:03 PM
Alberta Doe

Part of being a business owner is being able to swallow the good input and the bad. Instead of getting defensive about the negative input, learn from it and try to correct it. With that being said, I am going to reserve my comments and speak with Dallas one on one.
As far as ABH getting thicker skin...big mistake! ABH just spent well over a $1000 at SPA...not a customer I would think Dallas would want to blow off. Not to mention the fact that he has indeed promoted SPA as well as I have even though I work at Wholesale in the Archery department. Most customers that come into WSS have not even heard of SPA. It is my call whether I want to mention them or not.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:12 PM
Alberta Doe

Just to let everyone know...

There is a range just in between Sherwood Park and East of Edmonton. It is a school not being used anymore. The website is crarchery.ca

From what I hear they have 40 yard lanes as well as a indoor 3D area. You pay a yearly fee and are given a key which you can use 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Don't quote me on all of this information.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:36 PM

Default SPAL Service

Well it seems like this thread has really been hard on SPAL. I just want to tell everyone of my experience. I have recently bought a Bowtech Flatliner from SPAL but it wasn't on my first visit. When I first walked in the door, I was greeted very kindly and asked if I needed any help. I quickly told them that I was looking into becoming a bow hunter but have little to no knowledge of what I wanted. After about an hour of explaining the different options and setups, I was encouraged to do some research on my own. So I did...

I visited other bow shops and looked online for additional information. After about a month or so, I decided on the flatliner. The guys at SPAL wanted my to try out the bow before I bought it. It felt great, shot nice, and the coaching was right on the mark.

I am not trying to get into a debate over which bow shop has better consumer service, I just wanted everyone to know the experience I had SPAL. It was very professional and helpful.

Thanks.
Old 01-26-2009, 05:28 PM

Default Unbelievable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertabowhunter View Post
I usually shoot out of Sherwood park archery lanes. I also purchase 90% of all my archery gear from there as well. Typically I think the new owner is a pretty good guy. But, the other day I was looking to purchased a new stabilizer. I asked the owner what he had or was geting in. He only had 2 kinds in, and had one type coming in. The 2 in were in the $100 range and the one coming in was a fuse for $340.00. After reading the reports of the cheaper ones I determined most that had them did not like them. And for me $340.00 is a little steep for a stabilizer. So therefor I called Jimbows in Calgary to see what he had. He has the same bow I do and shoots with the octane. So, I did a little more reasearch and decided hat was the stabilizer I would go with.

I recieved the stabilizer 24 hours later and went to the Sherwood park archery range. Well, everything was great until the new owner saw my stabilizer. He asked where I got it, so I told him. He asked why I went to Jimbows instead of buying what he had. I told him I had only 2 choices here, what he had and what he didnt have. Meaning a poorly rated $100 model or and overly expensive $340.. model. So I went elsewhere. He commented that he could have gotten the Octane in if I wanted it. But he fails to remember that when I asked him about the stabilizers he made no mention of the octane or any other stabilizers he could get. Well, after all of this he ignored me for the rest of the time i was there. And even when leaving and said goodbye he ignored me.

So my question is, if because I shoot out of this range where is it said that I must purchase all my equipment through the range, or clear my purchases through the owner? I'm not sponsored by the range, he doesnt give me a discount and when I did just buy my new bow ($900.00) and my new arrows($150.00) or when my girlfriend spent 180.00 on her new arrows, we didnt even get a free day on the range. Heck everyone I have heard of buying a bow gets a bunch of free range passes. I havent recieved one and I've bought a new bow, arrows, and a few accessories in the last 2 months....

What are your thought???
I am privilaged to know all the facts related to this matter.
I am very surprised and disappointed that this has been allowed to go on. I know for a fact that the staff at SPAL have bent over backwards to accomodate you and Alberta Doe...
And "1" instance in simple miscommunication leads to this. All you had to do was request a quote for a stabalizer of your choosing, and I'm certain that any staff member at SPAL would have been happy to get you the answers you were looking for (Remember, you are required to do your own homework and ask if it is available.)
I guess the moral of the discussion is whatever makes you sleep better at night is all that matters...

Last edited by Soupcan; 01-26-2009 at 05:36 PM.