Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 12-24-2017, 10:45 AM

Default Seasons Greetings to All!

To my Liberal Friends:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2018, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Canada great. Not to imply that Canada is necessarily greater than any other countries. Also, this wish is made without regard to race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference, or gender identity.

To my Conservative Friends:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 12-24-2017, 11:32 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

No holiday wishes for the rest?

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 12-24-2017, 11:36 AM

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all AO members and their familys!

And last but certainly not least, also to my Darling Wife of the Year!!
Old 12-24-2017, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
To my Liberal Friends:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2018, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Canada great. Not to imply that Canada is necessarily greater than any other countries. Also, this wish is made without regard to race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference, or gender identity.

To my Conservative Friends:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Excellent post....... almost makes a Flames fan sound smart!

Merry Christmas
Old 12-24-2017, 11:48 AM

Merry Christmas to you and yours Twisted Canuck!
Old 12-24-2017, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
No holiday wishes for the rest?
I missed somebody....? I can just see the Human Rights Tribunal getting all over this. Doomed.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone