Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2020, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
More likely would be the perp reacting with anger if his wife miscarried and he blamed the Dr; or if the Dr informed him that he failed a fertility test or something else that he didn't want to hear. I've witnessed how some African-raised men react to perceived slights to their masculinity, some can be completely irrational. Regardless of what drove the fellow to his sinister act, he shouldn't be drawing breath.
It’s horrendous to say the least....
Old 08-11-2020, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDK71 View Post
have they put a pic of this guy out yet
Yes and he isn't White. Probably the only thing that saved him when he threw the hammer at the cop.

Grizz
Old 08-11-2020, 08:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1899b View Post
Yup or maybe he was being very very unprofessional with the perps wife. Who knows. Lots of unscrupulous doctors have been charged and convicted over the years. Two sides to every story...
What a cheap shot
Old 08-11-2020, 08:44 PM

Quote:
More likely would be the perp reacting with anger if his wife miscarried and he blamed the Dr; or if the Dr informed him that he failed a fertility test or something else that he didn't want to hear. I've witnessed how some African-raised men react to perceived slights to their masculinity, some can be completely irrational. Regardless of what drove the fellow to his sinister act, he shouldn't be drawing breath.
Just wondering if those African men you witnessed were black or white ones? If black ones do you think it is the skin color or a cultural thing?
Old 08-11-2020, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneChristie View Post
If someone attacks police with a weapon they shouldnt be breathing at the end of the day. Especially if they have just murdered someone!
While I totally agree would you want to be the guy that shot and killed the black suspect whether right or wrong?
Old 08-11-2020, 09:25 PM

Default the LE

Should be color blind ..............if he needs shooting he gets shot. How much you want to bet he's an ex-child soldier with PTSD ?
Old 08-11-2020, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonob1 View Post
Just wondering if those African men you witnessed were black or white ones? If black ones do you think it is the skin color or a cultural thing?
Cultural of course, skins got nothing to do with it. Oh, and they were black. Same hateful eyes as the guy who was trying to throw the recycling bin at the gays in Kensington last week. And for where you're probably leading with that, let it be known that I have two black people living in my home, so hard no on that assumption.

I also had a home invasion robbery attempt done by a Haitian guy who tried to steal my then-girlfriends rings right off her hands while she and I were both sleeping!! I woke and scared him off just by waking groggily. Frigging weirdest wake-up I ever had, and such a psychological aftermath to it in terms of home security and first getting my gun license shortly after. Morning drowsy into rapid WTF? into chasing the guy, but trailing him enough due to his head start that he got to his car and got away. I deduced that he had taken offense something she said about 6 hours earlier when he was a guest who joined another guest at my home. Here he could have robbed my place blind while we slept, yet nothing of mine was stolen, I think because I was hospitable to him. Yet he tried to steal her rings and had he succeeded she'd surely have thought it was me. That's obviously some pretty messed up behavior in response to taking insult. Had I not awoken, just imagine the accusations I'd have weathered? He booked when I had a power-blink after I first opened my eyes, wondering if it what I saw was real or a dream. He was so quick and quiet I was still wondering if it was real until I heard my back screen door close as he made his hasty exit.

Last edited by CaberTosser; 08-11-2020 at 10:06 PM.
Old 08-11-2020, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Cultural of course, skins got nothing to do with it. Oh, and they were black. Same hateful eyes as the guy who was trying to throw the recycling bin at the gays in Kensington last week. And for where you're probably leading with that, let it be known that I have two black people living in my home, so hard no on that assumption.
Not assuming anything that you haven't already made chrystal clear. The guy with hateful eyes, was he black also or just a similar cultural propensity to anger?

And the two black people in your home. Have you asked them whether they share your insights on black male africans, masculinity and murder?

How about an experiment. Tell one of your black house guests they have a small penis and then take a picture of their eyes and post it on this thread so we can all witness the hate. I'm personally very curious to see it.

Last edited by nelsonob1; 08-11-2020 at 10:43 PM.
Old 08-11-2020, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonob1 View Post
Not assuming anything that you haven't already made chrystal clear. The guy with hateful eyes, was he black also or just a similar cultural propensity to anger?
And just what is crystal clear then? You'll have to type in detail instead of in vague innuendo.

Your suggestion that I bully a 13 year old boy is pretty sick.
Old 08-11-2020, 11:03 PM

Whatever you said, you're now on my ignore list so its futile.
Old 08-11-2020, 11:09 PM

*"cleanup in aisle 4......"*

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 08-11-2020, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
*"cleanup in aisle 4......"*

I think he's been away for quite some time, as I recall him targeting me for his trolling a few times previously but have not seen him around again until recently. I once nearly accepted a mod position offer and banning him was a perk that made me mull it over seriously.
Old 08-11-2020, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cement Bench View Post
was not a random attack, wait for the reason my friends
You're expecting his actions to be justified??
Old 08-12-2020, 12:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1899b View Post
Yup or maybe he was being very very unprofessional with the perps wife. Who knows. Lots of unscrupulous doctors have been charged and convicted over the years. Two sides to every story...
This was my first thought, maybe an affair or something of that nature. Obviously, for whatever reason this happened, the accused has no self control and should be exterminated imo. Unless of course it had something to do with his kids.
Old 08-12-2020, 05:55 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.
Unhappy

Another case of judge...guilty...hung.

But nope somewhere there will be a play of insanity....fast forward...7 years later out on meds.

Feel so sorry for the family....

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 08-12-2020, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cement Bench View Post
was not a random attack, wait for the reason my friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittman View Post
You're expecting his actions to be justified??
perhaps the word. MOTIVE should have been used,

being old the first question in these type of terrible situations was.
what is the reason
and that is the reason it was used

so for the record the police or rcmp have said they know the motive behind the killing but will not release it before trial

seems the police are scared to talk,
the police should do a better job of controlling the narrative by TELLING THE TRUTH
both here and the kid on a tractor thread
Old 08-12-2020, 09:10 AM

A terrible thing to happen to anyone, but what is truly sad, is that there were likely people anxious to see what race, religion and sexual preference both the victim and suspect were, to see if the incident provided a reason to protest. It seems that certain people are anxious to turn any tragedy into a political opportunity. This is the world that we now live in.
Old 08-12-2020, 09:14 AM

Deng Mabiour

South Sudanese according to the news.
Old 08-12-2020, 09:17 AM

Just read on the news the Doc was originally from South Africa. Wonder how that may tie in with the machete slaying. A quite popular weapon in Africa it seems. Very very sad either way.

Last edited by cranky; 08-12-2020 at 09:27 AM.
Old 08-12-2020, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyak View Post
Deng Mabiour

South Sudanese according to the news.
If he is South Sudanese (Jubba), then likeLy catholic. The south Sudanese are Jet Black. While Khartoum is northern Sudan more Muslim race. War torn area between North/South (Muslims/Catholics), for decades. It would be inter to know how arrived in Red Deer. Terrible actions, From this man. God Bless the Doctor.
Old 08-12-2020, 09:31 AM

Default Keep it on track!

Stop the derailing please. If you guys need to chat do it by PM.