Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 05-03-2012, 10:58 AM

Default youth Equipment

We are trying to aquire equipment for our club. if you know of any clubs that are selling surplus youth equipment and 3d targerts please let us know.

Trev
Old 05-03-2012, 11:38 AM

Give Martin a call at swamp donkey outdoors. His number is 780-720-8357. I know he has done things in the past for archery clubs as well as shooting groups
Old 05-03-2012, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck Renagade View Post
Give Martin a call at swamp donkey outdoors. His number is 780-720-8357. I know he has done things in the past for archery clubs as well as shooting groups
Will do thanks
Old 05-03-2012, 03:40 PM

look at the mission craze packages..adjustable from 15-70 lb and 19-30" draw length..great package for a junior program.. thats what we are setting ours up with.. looking at $450 for the package and comes with rest, sight, quiver, stabilizer and wrist sling..
rob
Old 05-03-2012, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearbait View Post
look at the mission craze packages..adjustable from 15-70 lb and 19-30" draw length..great package for a junior program.. thats what we are setting ours up with.. looking at $450 for the package and comes with rest, sight, quiver, stabilizer and wrist sling..
rob
Will check it out thanks Rob
Old 05-13-2012, 07:42 PM

Smile

I am 14 and have had the Parton pather for a wile. It is 30-40 pounds and 25-30". I like it and in a packet it is 500$ I am ready to move on what 40-60 pound bow would you recomend do under700$
Old 05-14-2012, 03:13 AM

Default Outdoor gear

I find this link and purchased some flashlight....waiting for the shipping
http://www.amgohunting.com/e_product...light-1-8.html

Last edited by andreasillya; 05-14-2012 at 03:19 AM.
Old 05-19-2012, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despain View Post
We are trying to aquire equipment for our club. if you know of any clubs that are selling surplus youth equipment and 3d targerts please let us know.

Trev
WE purchased our equipment from NASP. The price was right and the bows are excellent for youth. I am pretty sure you need to be certified before they will sell them to you. The course is offered a few times a year in Alberta. See below for more information.and/or contact

Dave Paplawski [dave@aheia.com]

for more details

The 2012 Alberta NASP Provincial Tournament was held at the Edmonton Expo Centre during the Edmonton Boat & Sportsmen Show on: March 15, 16 & 17, 2012

The Official bow of the National Archery in the Schools Program®
Universal draw length compound bow. Zero let-off. Adjustable draw weight from 10 to 20 pounds. At 20 lbs of draw weight the Genesis™ has the same kinetic energy as a 35 lb. recurve bow! Available in Right and Left hand. Machined Aluminum components and composite limbs.

** School/Government Agencies & Non-profits order direct from NASP®. To view the the Genesis™ website and all they have to offer, outside of the Official NASP® equipment please CLICK HERE or click the picture.

The Genesis bow is $111.00 each Select either Public School/Government Order form or Private School/Non-profit Order form

http://archeryintheschools.org/activ...CategoryID=972

Best of luck.

Chad[
LEFT][/LEFT]