Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Sponsors > Sponsor Forums > Serengeti Fishing Charters

Old 03-11-2012, 11:05 PM
AO Sponsor

Default Book ASAP - Salt Lake Show This Weekend

Hey guys,

We are headed to Salt Lake City this upcoming weekend for the ISE sportsman's show and always do very well down there. Just wanted to let you guys know if any of you were thinking of booking a trip for 2012. We only have one more date open from June 13-15 and are offering 15% off on it. Chinook around, Coho not quite around yet, lots of halibut, Lingcod, and Snapper.

We've also had lots of calls lately about September northern Coho fishing...this is an absolute blast and Port Hardy is well known for the large runs of big hooked nose Northerns that are heading to the mainland inlets. We are offering these but are currently booked till September 10th...so September 11th on this is available, halibut, ling, and snapper will also be around with the odd HOG Chinook around still as well. These are offered at 15% off as well, so let me know as soon as you can.

If you are thinking about booking for 2013, I really urge you to call before the end of the summer, vast majority of our guests rebook once their trip is over so spots fill up very quickly.

Can't wait for the 2012 season to begin...have 54 anchoring spots for halibut marked on my Nobeltec and can't wait to try as many as possible in May and scout out where the monsters lay for any of you who want big halibut.

Tight lines,
David
www.serengetifishingcharters.com

The BEST Chinook Salmon and Halibut Fishing On the Coast
Old 03-13-2012, 09:51 AM

Safe Travels to SLC David.

I hope the show treats you well and I`m sure your Mid June dates won`t last long.