Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 09-21-2018, 11:51 AM
Banned

Default Convicted cop muderer receives veterans benefits for PTSD...

Covicted cop killer who never served a single day in his life is now receiving veterans benefits for PTSD he suffered as a result of him killing the innocent woman cop and desecrating her body.

My head is still exploding so i cannot comment.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=610s&v=004m8Q9VXIc
Old 09-21-2018, 01:16 PM

Trudeau is constantly chasing votes and avoiding answering questions.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 09-21-2018, 01:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
Trudeau is constantly chasing votes and avoiding answering questions.
Who's vote could he possibly be chasing with this decision?

I don't think there's enough convicted murderer's eligible to vote to put him back in office.
Old 09-21-2018, 01:59 PM

Not just receiving the benefits but receiving them while serving a murder sentence. Wow
Old 09-21-2018, 02:18 PM

A rope would solve this problem .
Old 09-21-2018, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YYC338 View Post

I don't think there's enough convicted murderer's eligible to vote to put him back in office.
Seriously? Lol

I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 09-21-2018, 07:52 PM

The system and the government are sicking.

"Me neither but it's all in the eye of the beer holder"
norwestalta

.....out of bounds.....but funny none the less!

LC

"Funny how when a bear eats another bear, no one bats an eye, but......

when a human eats another human, people act like it's the end if the friggin world. News coverage, tweets, blogs, outrage, Piers Morgan etcetc.

Go figure." -Huntinstuff
Old 09-21-2018, 08:03 PM

Quote:

You underestimate the millions of criminal support sympathizers. It is one of the reasons we already have such slack penalties for crime and mountains of criminal rights legislation.
Old 09-22-2018, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
A rope would solve this problem .
Dont use rope , a chunk of barb wire would do the same trick .

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2018, 07:58 AM

Made me think of the veteran from St. Albert who lost a leg serving in Afghanistan. When he asked about benefits being cut off and becoming more difficult to get, Trudeau told him "We just don't have the money for that right now". Lamest excuse ever...but here they are giving veteran's benefits to cop murderers who never even served. The Liberals have sunk to a new low.
Old 09-22-2018, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunluvr View Post
Made me think of the veteran from St. Albert who lost a leg serving in Afghanistan. When he asked about benefits being cut off and becoming more difficult to get, Trudeau told him "We just don't have the money for that right now". Lamest excuse ever...but here they are giving veteran's benefits to cop murderers who never even served. The Liberals have sunk to a new low.
Exactly my thoughts. So disgusted.

Priorities are completely backwards.

Survivor of the dread covid
Pureblood!
Old 09-22-2018, 06:09 PM

The liberals have not sunk to a new low. They have not sunk at all. This is where they have always been.
Old 09-23-2018, 10:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushrat View Post
You underestimate the millions of criminal support sympathizers. It is one of the reasons we already have such slack penalties for crime and mountains of criminal rights legislation.
Do you really think the liberals will get more votes than they'll lose over this issue, seriously?
Old 09-23-2018, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Do you really think the liberals will get more votes than they'll lose over this issue, seriously?
do you think they answer questions when asked? They fire up the research panel, talk to the special interest groups, compare to other controversial decisions, then play to the media when they have spun it the way they want. Everything the Liberals do is to buy more votes, they are not in this for the short haul. (in their minds)

Old 09-23-2018, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunluvr View Post
Not only that. Veterans Affairs Canada is sitting on $374 Million of unused money that was supposed to be paid out to Veterans.
this was after Trudeau said that they don't have the money for that right now.
Somehow they managed to find 30 million to fight veterans for their right to long term disability benefits.
Old 09-23-2018, 12:18 PM

Quote:
They already know they won't get anti liberal voters and that wont change, but they will pick up a few NDP, Green and every other fringe element voters and spur a few more bliss ninny apologists to get out and vote. We have to realize old school Canadians are rapidly becoming a minority in this country. Go to any major city and take a look around. The big cities carry the vote. The liberal party are appealing to every minority and special interest group they can knowing if they can throw a bone of some sort to each and every one of these groups they will get their support. Special interest groups are growing in leaps and bounds, don't care about Canada, they only care about what they can get for themselves and will jump on that bone. It is obvious Trudeau has looked at Canada's population and social demographics, sees the numbers, is going all out blatantly creating policy to satiate and garner their votes. Meanwhile the conservatives have alienated the vast majority of special interest groups one after the other. We can only hope there is enough old stock Canadians conservative and liberal that see the writing on the wall to get out and vote and out number them at the polls. Trudeau won the last election the same way. He is taking a gamble he will appeal to more than he ****es off. I desperately hope he loses that gamble.
Old 09-24-2018, 10:35 AM

If he is getting veteran benefits to cover his PTSD maybe he could do his first two years less a day in Club Ed before going to jail? Put him on bread and water for a bit.
Old 09-24-2018, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandHeart View Post
If he is getting veteran benefits to cover his PTSD maybe he could do his first two years less a day in Club Ed before going to jail? Put him on bread and water for a bit.
and revoke his benefits for criminal activity. These bastards have got to learn at some point.

Old 09-24-2018, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandHeart View Post
As much as i would like to see that happen, they stopped it a while back.

"Bread and water as a punishment ended in 2011. Under that system, an inmate could be restricted to fourteen ounces (400g) of bread a day, or about eight slices of bread, for three days or less. A somewhat more lenient diet called for seven ounces (200g) of bread at breakfast and dinner, and a main meal at midday consisting of two ounces (50g) of porridge, two ounces of peas or beans and eight ounces (225g) of potatoes, which works out to about one large potato."
Old 09-24-2018, 12:27 PM

Pretty good speech by Erin O'Toole in the HOC about this, he posted it on his FB page. Not too many in attendance by the look of it, but it is now on record.
Erin is calling it out for what it is, not mincing any words on it. Fairly rare to see a politician talk this way.

https://www.facebook.com/erinotoolec...9974994148618/