Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 08-13-2014, 11:35 AM
Banned

The only thing I advocated was freedom of choice. .... Your the guy that's already had 2 close calls... maybe you need to put your kids priorities first.... instead of your sturgeon... yes spent lots of time on the lakes... I am glad you wear pfds. . Great... that's your choice. .. not the law though. . So stop judging ppl and thinking we are careless, just because you do things differently. .. I am done with this stupid thread. It's making me less intelligent by the minute. .
Old 08-13-2014, 11:53 AM
Banned

Brandon is it just me or do all your threads turn into fights.. maybe its time to take a break from this forum.
Old 08-13-2014, 12:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by binnzer32 View Post
The only thing I advocated was freedom of choice. .... Your the guy that's already had 2 close calls... maybe you need to put your kids priorities first.... instead of your sturgeon... yes spent lots of time on the lakes... I am glad you wear pfds. . Great... that's your choice. .. not the law though. . So stop judging ppl and thinking we are careless, just because you do things differently. .. I am done with this stupid thread. It's making me less intelligent by the minute. .
Sometimes it takes a close call to realize somethings, sometimes it takes a word of advise, sometimes it's too late and someone is dead.

I stated it's only a suggestion, I'm not judging anyone. Maybe Brandon will take my advise and maybe something happens and a life is saved because of it. Maybe he doesn't take my advise and nothing ever happens and I'm wasting my time but you made your point I should have kept my mouth shut. Maybe he doesn't take my advise and something happens and his daughter dies because of it and we look beck at this thread and see your words of wisdom.....

I don't care how you feel about me giving advise, I've been around long enough and had enough experiences to know stuff happens. I'd rather look the fool for trying to prevent a tragedy than look the fool when someone dies. I've been on the scene where somebody drowns, and I've come within seconds of being a drowning victim. Guess what? Neither one of those incidents were planned, both were preventable.
Old 08-14-2014, 01:32 AM

Oh, you guys just want to see me in a life jacket?

Life Jacket on Check

Life Jacket on check

Check

Check

Check

Check

Check

Check

Check

Check

The Fishing Doctors Adventures - You May Watch More Than You Bargained For, haha!
https://www.youtube.com/TheFishingDoctorsAdventures
Old 08-14-2014, 09:28 AM

jesus people always something negative to say no matter what.... HIs family let him do as he sees fit, not our job to judge or give opinion on what we think is right or wrong... like seriously
Old 08-14-2014, 10:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by THERICARDO View Post
jesus people always something negative to say no matter what.... HIs family let him do as he sees fit, not our job to judge or give opinion on what we think is right or wrong... like seriously
My point exactly. .
Old 08-14-2014, 10:50 AM

I noticed your daughter has a fish tattoo, I would hope its not a real one.
Lol jk..... Cute.
Old 08-14-2014, 11:17 AM
Banned

We used to have a rule about negative posts on a picture thread.
Old 08-14-2014, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeGuy View Post
We used to have a rule about negative posts on a picture thread.
Don't see negative posts. Just advise, past stories, and the unbridled compassion of members to see other fellow members and there family's safe. BeeGuy... That is a positive thing.
Old 08-14-2014, 08:16 PM

As much as I hate to admit, Bee is right, we do have those rules just for such instances as this whole thread depicts. Funny how not a single report post until now?? Were 38 posts in, so Im not sifting thru all this.
The comments that have produced this WHOLE debate have absolutely NOTHING to do with the Ops original post, hence the derail on pics. So here is your warning, feel free to play with fire..............its not welcome!

http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=191020
Old 08-14-2014, 08:54 PM

Default Great day !!!

Nice work Brandon ! Looks like a great day on the water. Keep your pics, vids & posts coming , they are awesome. Can't wait for your hard water posts. I know , I know I shouldn't be thinking of that yet. Cheers
Old 08-14-2014, 10:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adwittoutdoors View Post
Nice work Brandon ! Looks like a great day on the water. Keep your pics, vids & posts coming , they are awesome. Can't wait for your hard water posts. I know , I know I shouldn't be thinking of that yet. Cheers
It's okay. I think of the hard water everyday. .
Old 08-15-2014, 11:45 PM

great pics... to bad the thread was ruined by a bunch of d-bags

was gonna try to keep track but ive caught to many!!!

Tags
fishing, gopro, moose lake, spring, walleye