Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 06-09-2019, 11:53 PM
Banned

Default Nice meeting you all!

Hi everyone! It's great to be here and meeting you folks.
Old 06-21-2019, 07:11 AM

Default Federal Wildlife Officer

Hello everyone

I am a federal wildlife officer with Environment Canada. My area of responsibility is the three prairie provinces and NWT and Nunavut. My job is primarily speaking to people who may have complaints about illegal wildlife activity under the responsibility of Environment Canada. Environment Canada is responsible in summary for migratory bird enforcement as well as the importation and exportation of wildlife products.

If anyone would like to speak to me send me a private message and we can discuss off line any concerns you may have
Old 07-03-2019, 08:52 PM

Default Looking for dirt biking/fishing/hunting/shooting/4x4 friends

Hi everyone, I haven't really posted before but my outdoors friend recently moved back to Vancouver Island so I'm trying to find some new friends to do these kind of things with and figured this was a good place to look. I'm 26 and work in finance in downtown Calgary so a lot of my friends give me pretty blank stares anytime I bring up hunting or fishing or 4x4 but that's always been my interests. I recently got a dirt bike and have been taking it out to Wiaparous but it's a bit sketchy riding alone so I'd love to meet some like minded individuals that want to go ride. I also love going overlanding with my girlfriend and would love to convoy/camp with others and I love long range shooting in the summer and deer hunting come November. Let me know if anyone would be interested in doing something like that one weekend.
Old 07-08-2019, 11:26 AM

Default New boater

Hi everyone just got my first boat and thought I would join this forum and get as much information as I can before I kill myself or somebody else im sure all the questions I have already been answered over and over again but I just thought I would say hi
Old 07-08-2019, 09:41 PM

Smile

Hi all just moved to Fox Creek from Saskatchewan and found this cool site . Love fishing and camping
Old 07-08-2019, 10:02 PM

Welcome to all of you new to the site!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEDONE View Post
Hello everyone

I am a federal wildlife officer with Environment Canada. My area of responsibility is the three prairie provinces and NWT and Nunavut. My job is primarily speaking to people who may have complaints about illegal wildlife activity under the responsibility of Environment Canada. Environment Canada is responsible in summary for migratory bird enforcement as well as the importation and exportation of wildlife products.

If anyone would like to speak to me send me a private message and we can discuss off line any concerns you may have
Hey WEDONE, if you happen to see this......You have to have at least 10 posts before anyone can PM you. Im not sure if you can PM anyone but if you can could you message me? Thanks!
Dave
Old 07-09-2019, 10:16 PM

Default Greetings

I've been lurking around here for some time now. I finally singed up to take full advantage of the wealth of information available here, just wanted to take a moment to say hello. I enjoy fishing, hunting and shooting, archery and firearms. My name is Jamie but I usually go by J.