Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2020, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coiloil37 View Post
I guess that’s why I gave my experience instead of a blanket statement. It’s a sample of one, not a golden rule. It does however indicate with enough load development he may find an accurate load in spite of the fact his rifles being picky. For my rifle a pressure point under the barrel never helped. I didn’t full length bed it though.

That’s correct, I’m not recoil shy but that stock design and my physique didn’t work together. Again, my experience and mine alone. I’m not suggesting everyone else will come to a similar conclusion but for my 6’1” frame it was the worst I’ve ever shot and in a cartridge that’s typically a ***** cat.

Seems bygones aren’t bygones yet. Maybe in another ten years eh?
Not sure what you mean by that, I harbor no ill feelings towards you, you taught me quite a bit. We just have somewhat different philosophies on a few things, including Husqvarnas. Sorry if my dig was a little over zealous, it sounded funnier in my head.