Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 05-16-2007, 02:27 PM
Buck of a Duck

Default Draws-antelope

Hey guys, I'd just like to get confirmation about the antelope draws. As I understand it you can apply for all three antelope draws (Trophy Antelope, Trophy antelope archery, and non trophy antelope) in the same year but can only get drawn for one. So essentially I could "999" all three draws in the same year in order to increase my priority for all three. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks,

Buck
Old 05-16-2007, 03:24 PM
lethalconnection

Yep your right. So if you increase your priority on all of them you can 999 two of them one year and apply for one that year and then you can get drawn one the one you apply for(as long as your priority is high enough) and then do that the two years following that and you will get drawn three years in a row.
Old 05-16-2007, 04:04 PM
nube

I'm not sure but I have the feeling you can't.
Old 05-16-2007, 04:19 PM
sheep hunter

Yup....like lethal said...you sure can. You can even 999 two and apply for one or any combination of the three. You can only draw one, however.
Old 05-16-2007, 04:53 PM
Buck of a Duck

Thanks guys. That confirms it, I've been missing out the last couple of years! I thought you could only put "in" for one but I guess you just can only get "drawn" for one. Time to start getting that archery priority up.
Old 05-17-2007, 11:05 AM
tyee43

Yep - you can do it.

I was drawn for trophy last year, got a nice one, and have good priority to get drawn again this year for archewry in the same wmu, but I'm going to 999 it for this year.

tyee43