Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 01-30-2015, 12:19 PM

Wonder if he caught his wife getting boinked in a shack and this is all revenge. Or they were all in his favourite spots

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 01-30-2015, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJPFISH View Post
I was shocked and saddened to hear of this vandalism. Condolances to all who were impacted. We fished Big Rainier on Wed. Jan. 28 where there are/were 4 permanent ice shacks. There was no one around all day. I sure hope none of these were impacted. Glad they caught the vandal(s).
This isnt vandalism this is arson. Someone could have been sleeping in one of those shacks

Non Compliance!!!!!!
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 01-30-2015, 12:28 PM

Unf'n real!! Hope justice is served somehow. Damn that's horrible. Too bad there are people like this in our world.
Old 01-30-2015, 01:31 PM

Sorry to hear this, what a clown. Is there a police report available anywhere?
Old 01-30-2015, 02:30 PM

To bad old Ralph wasn't the one making and enforcing the laws. His SSS would of straightened out societies misfits and nutbars !!!! I miss Ole Ralphy. Like Wayne said someone could of died. I feel for all who lost their shacks and belongings.
Old 01-30-2015, 02:47 PM

Took a drive through Reddelback no signs of fire or damage. Cant believe hoe few shacks on the ice since the zero pike limit. It used to be crazy busy.

Non Compliance!!!!!!
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

Old 01-30-2015, 04:34 PM

Wow that's terrible that some idiot would do that, they obviously don't know how much time and effort guys put into making their shacks, hope they throw him in jail for a while and he has a cell mate who used to ice fish... Yeah Wayne I suspect Newell is seeing a lot less pressure since you can't keep much out there, I wonder how much the pressure on other lakes have gone up since they brought C&R for the pike in Newell. I've personally been waiting for a bit to let the pike grow up and benefit from the C&R, it's only been a year.
Old 01-30-2015, 04:40 PM

Default Jackfish

Hello Wayne,
Was the shack in Jackfish about 150 yds NW from the entrance onto the lake over by the little point? If so that was mine, first time I have ever left it out there, didn't even make it a week.
Thx
Old 01-30-2015, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baz View Post
Hello Wayne,
Was the shack in Jackfish about 150 yds NW from the entrance onto the lake over by the little point? If so that was mine, first time I have ever left it out there, didn't even make it a week.
Thx
It was right behind the little hill when you drive on but seems the fire lovin mofo draggrd some from their original locations. No other shacks on JF excepy HDs

Non Compliance!!!!!!
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

Old 01-30-2015, 07:59 PM

Default Jackfish

Hello Wayne,
Ya, HD sent me the pic and it was my shack .
Will be pushing for charges, hopefully to curb this in the future.
Big shout out to the members on here for the heads up and all the info. Won't name names due to the circumstances but it is awesome how this forum can work.
Will see you couple fellas in the near future.
I will update as I am allowed.
Thanks All,
Baz
Old 01-30-2015, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baz View Post
Hello Wayne,
Ya, HD sent me the pic and it was my shack .
Will be pushing for charges, hopefully to curb this in the future.
Big shout out to the members on here for the heads up and all the info. Won't name names due to the circumstances but it is awesome how this forum can work.
Will see you couple fellas in the near future.
I will update as I am allowed.
Thanks All,
Baz
Damn. I have your scoop for you , about all that was left. However if he gets off scottfree I do have a local rattlesnake pit Id be happy to help you introduce his teste-less carcase to in the spring. Meantime if you neec a tent the rest of the season let me know this has left me even sicker of the human race. What a way ti ruin something close to my heart

Non Compliance!!!!!!
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

Old 01-30-2015, 09:40 PM

Sorry between my illegitimate phone and a botfle of 40 proof sherry my spellung is attrotious

Non Compliance!!!!!!
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

Old 01-30-2015, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneChristie View Post
Sorry between my illegitimate phone and a botfle of 40 proof sherry my spellung is attrotious
hahaha...awesome stuff, Wayne.

I will be watching this thread with interest as I am just about to start building my shack. This is the nightmare that worries me most...

sorry to those who have lost...

"There seems to be alot of urinating in breakfast cereal around here." - Rackman, 2010

"It is true, there are dead beat dads out there, and there are thousands of dead beat moms too, who live off the efforts of good men trying to do the right thing." -KegRiver, 2011

"You have social media to thank for turning everyone into self-righteous know-it-alls.." -random internet dude, 2015
Old 01-30-2015, 10:47 PM

So far Ive heard he acted alone. If not Im the only one on the lake tonight so hopefully if he had a partner....all I can say is come get some

Non Compliance!!!!!!
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

Old 02-01-2015, 06:23 PM

Sorry to hear you loss THEREAPER T

We need to know who the bastard is
when is his first court date
We should protest outside of the court or present inside the court.
Old 02-01-2015, 08:57 PM

I heard today the arsonist was released on lack of evidence, hopefully that changes. and soon

Non Compliance!!!!!!
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

Old 02-01-2015, 09:13 PM

Please report anything you see that is suspicious to the RCMP. Sad to see so little people fishing today. Would of been nice to drive up to my hut and light a fire to keep warm lol!! Keep an eye out everyone!! Cheers!
Old 02-01-2015, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEREAPER View Post
Please report anything you see that is suspicious to the RCMP. Sad to see so little people fishing today. Would of been nice to drive up to my hut and light a fire to keep warm lol!! Keep an eye out everyone!! Cheers!
Also there is a hut that was stolen by the pump house just past newell resort and destroyed on the road. Built on a trailer frame, walls are utilildore and small 20lb propane bottle on front of frame. Approximately 4kms past the resort directly on road.
Old 02-24-2015, 08:29 PM

http://brooksbulletin.com/default.aspx?contentid=3660
Old 02-24-2015, 09:02 PM

nice to see hes back in custody. I had a talk with an RCMP officer one night leaving the lake who was keeping an eye on the boat launch area, several shacks had been shot up on Kitsim as well as the ones that had been burned on Newell. He told me they didnt know if this clown had checked to see if they were empty first! Makes a person feel a little nervous sitting out in their shack after dark for sure. Id heard they were waiting for forensic testing on the shell casings they found in his truck, must have come back a match if they charged him. hopefully hes convicted and does some serious time for all the charges

Non Compliance!!!!!!
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

Old 02-25-2015, 07:34 AM

Default Shack

That's good news,
the only update I have from the RCMP was that the investigation was ongoing.
Scary about the shooting at ice shacks, generally if we fish at nite the lights are turned down so there is no shine down the hole,doesn't seem to bother ling but the walleye's don't seem to lite in my experience.
Baz
Old 02-25-2015, 05:02 PM

what boggles my mind is how in that short period of time this guy can get his hands on so many firearms and tons of ammunition after the ones he was in possession of get seized.
Old 02-25-2015, 05:39 PM

Thats terrible. I dont know why some people are so..... I dont know screwed up I guess is the term lol. Sorry to hear of everyones loss.

Question though, What kind of charges would be laid??
Old 02-26-2015, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remi3006 View Post
Since this guy will probably get a slap on the wrist, I think the fairest punishment is for him to be locked in a room for 5 minutes with all those who owned the shacks! What a dick!! Sorry to hear fellas.
I agree.

We take these risks in life, not to escape life, but to prevent life from escaping us. Don't let your fears stand in the way of your dreams. - No Fear

http://youtu.be/3JbTBYk7xII

http://youtu.be/Ujl2kz1M8y8
Old 02-26-2015, 11:56 AM

With this sicko's fascination/obsession with firearms it is probably a good thing none of the shack owners or anyone else saw him in action and tried to interrupt his thrills - there might have been a much worse crime to report. All the more reason to let the RCMP handle the case... Too bad we don't provide for corporal punishment in this country, IMHO.
Old 02-26-2015, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPman View Post
With this sicko's fascination/obsession with firearms it is probably a good thing none of the shack owners or anyone else saw him in action and tried to interrupt his thrills - there might have been a much worse crime to report. All the more reason to let the RCMP handle the case... Too bad we don't provide for corporal punishment in this country, IMHO.
his BS might have ended a lot sooner too.

Non Compliance!!!!!!
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

Old 02-26-2015, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remi3006 View Post
Since this guy will probably get a slap on the wrist, I think the fairest punishment is for him to be locked in a room for 5 minutes with all those who owned the shacks! What a dick!! Sorry to hear fellas.
This is bull****. Destroys someones personal property. 170 yrs ago. You would be able to Hang this person, for this felony. Legally.
"Hang em High"
Old 02-26-2015, 06:23 PM

My biggest concern is people in the shacks at the time....Shooting at some and burning down others....I know guys fish in the dark and sleep in these shacks over night....This mental idiot is lucky there was no one in any of the shacks....What are these mentally idiots thinking....Lock him away...
Old 02-27-2015, 08:02 AM

Same person that shot up travel trailers at castle river last year??? There is a thread " my buddies trailer shot". (Sorry dont know how to link). Sure seems like the same MO.