Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2019, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
Actually, the most passionately anti vax person I have ever met was an incredibly intelligent and compassionate person....who's own son I met doing a service call at their home. He was unfortunate enough to have an incredibly severe reaction to the MMR vaccine that left him with permanent brain damage and learning disabilty, and other serious physical side effects. Since it happened almost immediately after the vaccine injection, before they even left the clinic, there was no question as to the cause. So, not everyone who is against vaccines is actually a 'frickin idiot' 'stupid' 'low IQ' and all the other ignorant and nasty things that have been said so far on this thread (and as an extension of all the other threads on the topic). The sheer volume of ignorant vitriol against people who hold a contrary view, reminds me of Catherine McKenna having 'no time for any idiots' who are 'deniers' etc etc etc.

And again, for the record, I acknowledge the effectiveness of vaccines in eliminating polio, small pox, and many other diseases. I just hate the brutal ignorant stereotyping that goes on. There actually are people who have had their children grossly damaged by vaccines. I've met a couple of them. The paltry 'compensation' they received from the pharma co and medical liability insurance was pathetic when weighed against the irreparable damage done to their child.

Maybe everyone could just express their opinion without being an ignorant thoughtless dick head?

Thanks for this.