Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2021, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJalberta View Post
Sorry. I should clarify. I see that this one pictured is a left handed configuration with both metric and imperial markings.

I was just stating the things I would love in the final product. I’m sure we’re all aware how products can change from prototype to the product that’s for sale.
Really appreciate any and all feedback. Im one of those guys that really likes using standard measuements, but appreciate the metric system especially when alot of the regs are based on that.

Wow, really getting alot of requests for these things, ive ordered up a bunch of material. I should have ordered more. Looks like i have a dozen at least to build!! ill update when i get the latest version put together. And ive handed a few over to few of the more "hardcore" guys on the forum to see how they stand up.

As for price, always going to be fair especially for the AO community. Thinking i can build a standard one black/white, 1 fold, 48" total. Standard/metric for around $16 in material, then maybe 1.5 hrs labour. I love fishing, and love this community. I think around the $50 mark would be fair? But can always negotiate. For a more custom job with full color logos and gold plating..... maybe a bit more.