Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 06-29-2019, 01:05 PM
Banned

Yup, no such thing. Name one species anywhere in the world that has had as many sightings, lives close enough to mankind that they are seen crossing roads, bothering stock in your rural yard and even "looking in your windows" yet not one bit of documented physical evidence has ever been produced, until one day "it's discovered". Yes mankind has discovered mammalian species relatively recently in the history timeline, but nothing comes close to the time span and number of sightings of Sasquatch, yet not a shred of credible evidence.

Can anybody name one?

With all these sightings and interactions yet zero evidence it just isn't credible that such a species could co-exist with man in this day and age on the North American continent with the detection technology that's available.

Just because you may not be able to explain what you've seen and heard, doesn't mean it can default to a "Sasquatch" encounter.

And then there are those that argue with the "prove to me it doesn't exist" request. Well duh, it's proven everyday because existence requires proof, and there simply isn't any. Or are we counting unicorns as a new species too?

And there's also this.
https://video.nationalgeographic.com...c-7b3f24c90000
Old 06-29-2019, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YYC338 View Post
Yup, no such thing. Name one species anywhere in the world that has had as many sightings, lives close enough to mankind that they are seen crossing roads, bothering stock in your rural yard and even "looking in your windows" yet not one bit of documented physical evidence has ever been produced, until one day "it's discovered". Yes mankind has discovered mammalian species relatively recently in the history timeline, but nothing comes close to the time span and number of sightings of Sasquatch, yet not a shred of credible evidence.

Can anybody name one?

With all these sightings and interactions yet zero evidence it just isn't credible that such a species could co-exist with man in this day and age on the North American continent with the detection technology that's available.

Just because you may not be able to explain what you've seen and heard, doesn't mean it can default to a "Sasquatch" encounter.

And then there are those that argue with the "prove to me it doesn't exist" request. Well duh, it's proven everyday because existence requires proof, and there simply isn't any. Or are we counting unicorns as a new species too?

And there's also this.
https://video.nationalgeographic.com...c-7b3f24c90000

How about this ?

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/...khumjung-nepal

Grizz
Old 06-29-2019, 07:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams View Post
Yup, nice goat
Old 06-29-2019, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams View Post

https://www3.ntu.edu.sg/CorpComms2/D...%20results.pdf

The monks can't "bear" the news
Old 06-29-2019, 07:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bat119 View Post
That proves those yetis are direct relatives of our Sasquatch!
Old 06-29-2019, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
That proves those yetis are direct relatives of our Sasquatch!
Yup! Ours are bears too!
Old 06-29-2019, 11:07 PM

Exclamation Imagine that!

Sasquatch sightings in North America go back a long ways...since the first people migrated here from Asia. Now we wonder why groups separated by vast geographical distances have similar legends.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg taken in 1910.jpg (41.6 KB, 96 views)

“We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did.”- Thomas Sowell
Old 06-30-2019, 08:00 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban rednek View Post
Sasquatch sightings in North America go back a long ways...since the first people migrated here from Asia. Now we wonder why groups separated by vast geographical distances have similar legends.
You sit around too long with the elders and the stories run a muck.....little ears listen then throw thier twist into the mix.....some stories get written down and have a following too....weak minds gather around and listen

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 06-30-2019, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
You sit around too long with the elders and the stories run a muck.....little ears listen then throw thier twist into the mix.....some stories get written down and have a following too....weak minds gather around and listen
Sounds like a joke. but traditional "knowledge" has validity in our courts.

Grizz
Old 06-30-2019, 09:35 AM
Banned

Default Actual footage of Sasquatch

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.co...uNk&tid=178823
Old 06-30-2019, 09:52 AM

Default Sasquatch

Quote:
That’s a neat video, thanks for sharing.
Old 06-30-2019, 10:31 AM

Default The mystery has been solved!

It was Shaquille O’niel up here for a bear hunt and had a bad case of lactose intolerance and hot wing IBS.

https://youtu.be/_sZH-psg9yE
Old 07-09-2019, 02:39 PM

Default Sasquatch sighted

A couple of things you can checkout. Interesting stuff. “Clayton Mack, Sasquatch sightings”, and “How to hunt, Sasquatch sightings.”
Old 07-09-2019, 03:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigger7mm View Post
A couple of things you can checkout. Interesting stuff. “Clayton Mack, Sasquatch sightings”, and “How to hunt, Sasquatch sightings.”
Or Clayton's 'Grizzly Bears and White Guys ' has a lot of truth,,,

Another legendary BC guide and pioneering fellow ( Chilco Choate ) also has numerous eye witness accounts of the Big S , mock if you will ,

But something I do know for sure is , everyone on this forum believes 100% there are 6 point elk, full curl rams and 800 pound Grizzlies,,,

Yet only a sparse few on here can provide absolute proof ( actual dead critter) confirming there REALLY is such a thing,,,,

To the REST, those critters must not exist hahaha
Old 07-09-2019, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
..weak minds gather around and listen
Been said weaker minds point and laugh. Logic tells many that they want proof and the vast majority of them believe in some sort of God. Do they need tangible proof for their beliefs? There are many unexplained for lack of a better word phenomena that people experience that make them believers. So if one believes what one sees is gospel to them how can they be skeptical of another persons experience?
Old 07-09-2019, 03:44 PM

well if I get the chance to see it when the gun is in hand we will all get a good look at it laying on the ground
Old 07-09-2019, 03:55 PM

If Survivorman couldn't find one. It's good enough for me.
Old 07-09-2019, 05:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMhunt View Post

Another legendary BC guide and pioneering fellow ( Chilco Choate ) also has numerous eye witness accounts of the Big S , mock if you will ,

But something I do know for sure is , everyone on this forum believes 100% there are 6 point elk, full curl rams and 800 pound Grizzlies,,,

Yet only a sparse few on here can provide absolute proof ( actual dead critter) confirming there REALLY is such a thing,,,,

Lol, lonely hermits looking for attention.

The reason people beleive there are 6 point elk, full curl rams, and 800lb grizzlies is because they actually exist with plentiful proof.

There is not one single piece of evidence that supports the existence of Sasquatch. Nothing. Nada. Nichts.

A whole bunch of people not knowing what they saw, and in every case it’s either been proven not to be a Sasquatch, in most cases being a bear, but not once has there ever been a shred of dna evidence proving it was a primate in nature.
Old 07-09-2019, 06:13 PM

All it would take is just one hair follicle. Just one. A single turd, even. Surely all of these believers and eye witnesses could find ONE hair, ONE turd, and gain fame and fortune selling their interviews!

I know for sure if I ever saw one that was convincing I’d follow it to hell and back for proof. National Enquirer, here we come!
Old 07-09-2019, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Lol, lonely hermits looking for attention.

The reason people beleive there are 6 point elk, full curl rams, and 800lb grizzlies is because they actually exist with plentiful proof.

There is not one single piece of evidence that supports the existence of Sasquatch. Nothing. Nada. Nichts.

A whole bunch of people not knowing what they saw, and in every case it’s either been proven not to be a Sasquatch, in most cases being a bear, but not once has there ever been a shred of dna evidence proving it was a primate in nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldan Grumpi View Post
All it would take is just one hair follicle. Just one. A single turd, even. Surely all of these believers and eye witnesses could find ONE hair, ONE turd, and gain fame and fortune selling their interviews!

I know for sure if I ever saw one that was convincing I’d follow it to hell and back for proof. National Enquirer, here we come!

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 07-09-2019, 06:25 PM

and yes I realize the hypocrisy having posted the 'events you can't explain', I can explain this one.

they don't exist lol

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 07-09-2019, 07:11 PM

The slave lake squatch was finally caught on a trail cam video.

It is when you walk alone in nature that you discover your strengths and weaknesses. ~ Red Bullets
Old 07-09-2019, 07:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMhunt View Post

Equating 6 point elk, full curl rams and 800lb grizzlies with Sasquatch now are we?

Seriously, what color is the sky in your world?

Slight difference, hundreds/thousands of specimens c/w DNA existing and on record for the first 3 examples. The last one......absolutely sweet diddly.

You do see the difference right?

By the way, 6 point elk, full curl sheep and 800lb grizzlies aren't a species as such. Elk, RM bighorn sheep and grizzlies are though.

I don't need to see definitive proof of a 6 point, full curl, 800lb Sasquatch to satisfy me, any old one will do. Shouldn't be too hard to come up with that should it?

Last edited by YYC338; 07-09-2019 at 07:24 PM.
Old 07-09-2019, 07:29 PM
Banned

Honestly, I’m a pretty gullible guy, if there is some compelling evidence or high probability even without compelling evidence, I could be somewhat convinced in the possibility of its existence. But there has never been a stitch of proof.

I beleive there are aliens even though there is no hard evidence because the probability of there being life on other planets is 100%, and because they live on other planets it’s easy to explaine why we have no dna evidence. Perhaps Sasquatch are aliens? That would be the only logical explanation as to why there is no evidence.
Old 07-09-2019, 09:43 PM

Thats it! WOOKIES!

Damn, I should have realized that when they said Slave Lake! Have you even been there when the bars close? WOOKIES all over the place!
Old 07-19-2019, 07:26 AM

I've spent years in the bush, yes years. And I can tell you they are out there.

Most of you jokers go hunting for one week a year, maybe go in a kilometer or two into the bush if you aren't too lazy to leave your truck and you say "if it was out there I would have seen in by now" ha!

These things want nothing to do with us, and that's why they are rarely encountered. I'd bet a fair amount of people on here have walked right by them and not noticed a damn thing. These things grow up and die in the bush, you really think they can't hide ?

You ever had the feeling like you were being watched but there was nothing you could see watching you?

Last edited by admin; 07-19-2019 at 09:16 AM. Reason: infraction given
Old 07-19-2019, 08:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by driller212 View Post

I've spent years in the bush, yes years. And I can tell you they are out there.

Most of you jokers go hunting for one week a year, maybe go in a kilometer or two into the bush if you aren't too lazy to leave your truck and you say "if it was out there I would have seen in by now" ha!

These things want nothing to do with us, and that's why they are rarely encountered. I'd bet a fair amount of people on here have walked right by them and not noticed a damn thing. These things grow up and die in the bush, you really think they can't hide ?

You ever had the feeling like you were being watched but there was nothing you could see watching you?
Lol, prove it.

Some hair?

A Bone?

A body?

A bedding area?

Do they make their bed in the morning?

You come on here calling people a holes because you think you heard something that your imagination tells you is a Sasquatch......

Throughout the history of man there has never been any proof of its existence, yet we have solid concrete evidence that wooly mammoths walked the earth...

Last edited by admin; 07-19-2019 at 09:18 AM.
Old 07-19-2019, 08:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Lol, prove it.

Some hair?

A Bone?

A body?

A bedding area?

Do they make their bed in the morning?

You come on here calling people a holes because you think you heard something that your imagination tells you is a Sasquatch......

Throughout the history of man there has never been any proof of its existence, yet we have solid concrete evidence that wooly mammoths walked the earth...
People get lost all the time and are trying to be found and are never recovered, imagine if you didn't want to be found?

Last edited by admin; 07-19-2019 at 09:17 AM.
Old 07-19-2019, 08:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trophybook View Post
People get lost all the time and are trying to be found and are never recovered, imagine if you didn't want to be found?
A person, not an entire species. There is proof of the human species everywhere.

I’d love to believe that Sasquatch existed, but there simply is no proof. “I think I saw something”, or “I’m sure I heard a Sasquatch” just don’t cut it for me.

It’s not like there has only been one or two people who have claimed to have seen one. All across the Americas people have claimed to have seen them, they would be a prolific species if they existed.

Why is it all the video proof has been disproved? Because it’s fake.
Old 07-19-2019, 08:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
A person, not an entire species. There is proof of the human species everywhere.

I’d love to believe that Sasquatch existed, but there simply is no proof. “I think I saw something”, or “I’m sure I heard a Sasquatch” just don’t cut it for me.

It’s not like there has only been one or two people who have claimed to have seen one. All across the Americas people have claimed to have seen them, they would be a prolific species if they existed.

Why is it all the video proof has been disproved? Because it’s fake.
Your just mad because you spend all your time on here trying to increase your post count and become a AO figure head than putting miles on. Spend a few months in the Wilmore just you and a horse tho