Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2015, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrog View Post

I posted it? Really? I wanted to as I thought it was an interesting perspective.Are you sure I posted it?
Well ok then, you're welcome. Anything I can do to expand your horizons, Im here for you.

I'm not saying you voted NDP, it just seemed like the NDP mindset.and you know what they say about NDP ducks.
Yup Red - you did - go back to post # 164 - you did post it. It scares me you don't remember doing it. I guess that drives my point home.

NDP mindset ... me? ..... sorry to burst your bubble .... No .... I did not vote NDP, nor am I in alignment with most of what the NDP has to offer.

Again - this thread is about Trump - so let's keep it on topic.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by avb3 View Post
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...hird-party-run

Well look at this. The Donald is going to take his ball and run home. That is if he doesn't get his way with the Republican Party.

As I warned yesterday, Trump is in it for himself and that he would likely run as an independent, which of course would guarantee that Hillary Clinton would get in.

Of course I find it interesting that reading the article, that he says he knows Hillary well and likes her. Now I'm not one for conspiracy theories however this whack job goes into areas one never knows. Scary either way.
Pretty smart. He's getting hammered by all the inside boys in his own party because he won't play the way they want him to. So he threatens to go all Ross Perot on them if they don't shape up....with the support he has from the public that would leave the Republican party looking something like a second term George Bush Sr. (****ing against the wind)

I think you need to put away the tinfoil though avb3. \

And as for Carly Fiorina; you don't work your way up from secretary to CEO without having something on the ball...no matter the mistakes you made when you got there. Just look at what she did while she was at Lucent before she went to HP.

Successful business people all have something in common. They have all failed at some point. Of course there's people like Barack Obama, or Hilary Clinton who have never failed in business. If that's the sort of thing you're looking for.

Last edited by rugatika; 07-23-2015 at 09:46 AM.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Yes, it does seem does that incompetence gets rewarded. But should not be elected.
ok, I concede to your in-depth and superior knowledge. If I was an American and based on you sage and savvy insight I would now vote for Hillary, nothing beats the status quo as the Political Elite destroy the American dream!

Could you please guide me in our own upcoming federal election and tell me who to vote for? Thanks!
Old 07-23-2015, 09:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
Pretty smart. He's getting hammered by all the inside boys in his own party because he won't play the way they want him to. So he threatens to go all Ross Perot on them if they don't shape up....with the support he has from the public that would leave the Republican party looking something like a second term George Bush Sr. (****ing against the wind)

I think you need to put away the tinfoil though avb3.
All he would be doing is guaranteeing at Clinton win. If he thinks that's the best for America, he will get his wish.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:42 AM

Quote:
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...hird-party-run

Well look at this. The Donald is going to take his ball and run home. That is if he doesn't get his way with the Republican Party.

As I warned yesterday, Trump is in it for himself and that he would likely run as an independent, which of course would guarantee that Hillary Clinton would get in.

Of course I find it interesting that reading the article, that he says he knows Hillary well and likes her. Now I'm not one for conspiracy theories however this whack job goes into areas one never knows. Scary either way.
Unfortunately - that doesn't surprise me. Trump will effectively split the conservative vote and pave the path to another democratic victory.

Trump is not helping America at all.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkivory View Post
ok, I concede to your in-depth and superior knowledge. If I was an American and based on you sage and savvy insight I would now vote for Hillary, nothing beats the status quo as the Political Elite destroy the American dream!

Could you please guide me in our own upcoming federal election and tell me who to vote for? Thanks!
Unfortunately in our own federal elections Harper is the best of the bad choices. His Bill C 51 is worse than anything bill C 68 had, and frankly he never did get rid of the worst part of C68. He only got rid of the registration.

The federal Conservatives need to be rejuvenated, & a lot of their good members are not running again. All political parties need to go through a cleansing every once in awhile, and after 10 years Tories are due for a cleansing.

I'm afraid that that cleansing might come from the voters, and we will not be happy with the results. Its the same thing that happened in Alberta.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
All he would be doing is guaranteeing at Clinton win. If he thinks that's the best for America, he will get his wish.
He's not going to do anything of the sort. He's bluffing. The guy is a master negotiator and he just convinced you he's got a royal flush when he's sitting there with a pair of 3's (well maybe 3 jacks)
Old 07-23-2015, 09:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Unfortunately in our own federal elections Harper is the best of the bad choices. His Bill C 51 is worse than anything bill C 68 had, and frankly he never did get rid of the worst part of C68. He only got rid of the registration.

The federal Conservatives need to be rejuvenated, & a lot of their good members are not running again. All political parties need to go through a cleansing every once in awhile, and after 10 years Tories are due for a cleansing.

I'm afraid that that cleansing might come from the voters, and we will not be happy with the results. Its the same thing that happened in Alberta.
Harper wanted one more term before Brad Wall gets the tap. Might have been better to turn the reins over sooner than later. We'll see in the fall...hopefully Harper can scrape together another win this fall.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
Harper wanted one more term before Brad Wall gets the tap. Might have been better to turn the reins over sooner than later. We'll see in the fall...hopefully Harper can scrape together another win this fall.
I agree, the only thing worse than a Harper win would be a Trudeau or Mulclair win.

Although I would agree that Brad Wall would probably make a wonderful prime minister, I suspect that his roots and organization across the country would pale compared to something that Jason Kenney has been working on for the past four or five years. The depth of strength of the Tory bench has certainly declined in the past year or two, and I have the same concerns going forward as I did with Ralph Klein's party. They had no bench strength, and as a result we've seen the disaster that has occurred.
Old 07-23-2015, 10:09 AM
Banned

by the way avb3 I was teasing although I do agree with your insight on the Canadian political landscape, I thing that your US insight is lacking, big time.

If any one of the YAHOOS that are running in the USA right now, with the exception of Trump, the USA is well you know the word that starts with F.
Old 07-23-2015, 10:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
by the way avb3 I was teasing although I do agree with your insight on the Canadian political landscape, I thing that your US insight is lacking, big time.

If any one of the YAHOOS that are running in the USA right now, with the exception of Trump, the USA is well you know the word that starts with F.
I also get my insight of US politics as a result of living there for 6 months of the year. Put a different perspective on things.
Old 07-23-2015, 11:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
I also get my insight of US politics as a result of living there for 6 months of the year. Put a different perspective on things.
Me as well, have spent a lot of time in Florida and I have a lot of American friends. None of them like Obama and want to get the Political Elite out of power ASAP. Talked to several and if the vote was today, they would be voting Trump. Go figure!
Old 07-23-2015, 11:45 AM

Quote:
None of them like Obama and want to get the Political Elite out of power ASAP. Talked to several and if the vote was today, they would be voting Trump. Go figure!
Kind of what happened in Alberta 4 months ago. Sounds shockingly familiar doesn't it?.....
Old 07-23-2015, 11:47 AM
Banned

Sure does, but we got hooped with Notley, who is the Anti Christ of Capitalism!
Old 07-23-2015, 12:25 PM

Trump is still leading with a 24% versus 13-14% his opponents... We might be in for a BIG surprise! Oh and I will trade him in for our Notley any time!
Old 07-23-2015, 01:33 PM

At this point he is just firing in all directions to get noticed. He has to build a real, presentable policy that the Republicans can get behind, to get the nomination. It is a long game to play, yet. We'll have to se if he actually knows the game, or not, yet. IF, he can pull off getting the nomination, Hilary will be screwed. There is a lot of digging going on about her, and perhaps some dirt will come up that could sink her nomination, making her a non-factor.
I think it really would be priceless, to see Trump in the position to turn on her finally. That is something he needs to add to his current program.
A lot of "IF'S", and, there are a lot of other people have yet to get to the heavy campaigning down there.
Old 07-23-2015, 01:42 PM
Banned

Trump is still climbing in the polls and refining his campaign.
His Mexican border speech is showing his cunning.
And receiving Mexican political support !!!!!!

He's loud he's proud and he's relentless in aquiring his goals.

Seems many people are just afraid of people with strong personas and high aspirations resulting in a winners lifestyle.

To avb3
Where in the US do you spend your time each year?
From what Ive read.....you hang out on a boat in the Carribean area. I wouldnt call that the real US of A.
Although I am envious.

Last edited by Luxor; 07-23-2015 at 01:56 PM.
Old 07-23-2015, 01:53 PM

I'm loving watching Trump call out all the ineffective political establishment on both sides of the aisle and not taking any crap from the liberal media. Americans are sick and tired of watching the country go down the drain and are finally starting to wake up again.

He's in a position where he can do exactly what most Americans would like to do instead of ranting at home or in the least writing a letter that will never be read. Say what you want about his "style" but he's undeniably refreshing and people are responding. Hard to say how long it will last.

oh, and the White House tried to tell the Border Control to cancel the event today.....Trump told them to &*^% off....... He's peeing off Obama almost as much as Fox does. LOL.
Old 07-23-2015, 02:09 PM

He (Trump) is entertaining - that's for sure.

Like a bull in a china shop entertaining.
Old 07-23-2015, 02:15 PM

^ He may be "entertaining" to some but it's much more than that obviously. It's pretty clear that he has his finger on the pulse of many Americans.
Old 07-23-2015, 02:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
He (Trump) is entertaining - that's for sure.

Like a bull in a china shop entertaining.
Ya you got that right.
And he's the bull who's knocking down and smashing all the weak and fragile policies of America.

You just keep watchn.
He's already refining his strategy and building more credibility.

I wonder if he'll use his own private plane instead of Air Force One. I'll bet its customized better lol
Old 07-23-2015, 02:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxor View Post
Trump is still climbing in the polls and refining his campaign.
His Mexican border speech is showing his cunning.
And receiving Mexican political support !!!!!!

He's loud he's proud and he's relentless in aquiring his goals.

Seems many people are just afraid of people with strong personas and high aspirations resulting in a winners lifestyle.

To avb3
Where in the US do you spend your time each year?
From what Ive read.....you hang out on a boat in the Carribean area. I wouldnt call that the real US of A.
Although I am envious.
Tampa bay area. And yes I have a boat there.
Old 07-23-2015, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Tampa bay area. And yes I have a boat there.
Im jealous
Old 07-23-2015, 02:26 PM

To me, a guy like Dr. Ben Carson has a similar message as Trump but doesn't have the personality to be able to do what Trump's doing.
Old 07-23-2015, 02:28 PM
Banned

Fact is that Trump is a Real Man and one dynamic entrepreneur, the others in the race are a bunch of Sniveling Turnip Heads.

Did you see Trumps Jet and helicopter?

th6B963OQB.jpg

trump-plane[1].jpg

All of the others candidates fly around on the tax payers money or contributors jets that they will owe favors too, because they are way to stupid to make $$$ in the real world and are firmly attached to the taxpayer's tit. I'll admit the Trump's victory in this race is marginal, but I sure hope he wins.

One thing for sure is that this will be the most interesting Presidential race we have ever witnessed, courtesy of The Donald!

Last edited by elkivory; 07-23-2015 at 02:43 PM.
Old 07-23-2015, 02:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by score View Post
To me, a guy like Dr. Ben Carson has a similar message as Trump but doesn't have the personality to be able to do what Trump's doing.
I really like Ben Carson, and it's not like he's a cream puff or anything, but yeah he is just way too soft spoken. He could be a good VP to go with Trump though. I think they'd balance each other out. Just like how Biden and Obama balance each other out.
Old 07-23-2015, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by score View Post
I'm loving watching Trump call out all the ineffective political establishment on both sides of the aisle and not taking any crap from the liberal media. Americans are sick and tired of watching the country go down the drain and are finally starting to wake up again.

He's in a position where he can do exactly what most Americans would like to do instead of ranting at home or in the least writing a letter that will never be read. Say what you want about his "style" but he's undeniably refreshing and people are responding. Hard to say how long it will last.

oh, and the White House tried to tell the Border Control to cancel the event today.....Trump told them to &*^% off....... He's peeing off Obama almost as much as Fox does. LOL.
I agree. A lot of us are sick and tired of watching what professional politicians do to line their own pockets. Trump might be a "Sideshow Bob" but that says a lot when we'll take him over a politician to run the country.

I've enjoyed reading the comments on this thread. Thanks for the posts, you've given me a lot to think about!
Old 07-23-2015, 03:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
I agree. A lot of us are sick and tired of watching what professional politicians do to line their own pockets. Trump might be a "Sideshow Bob" but that says a lot when we'll take him over a politician to run the country.

I've enjoyed reading the comments on this thread. Thanks for the posts, you've given me a lot to think about!

Booyahhh !!!!

Even cowgirls from Oklahoma luv Trump

His voter rating just went up again
Old 07-23-2015, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxor View Post
Booyahhh !!!!

Even cowgirls from Oklahoma luv Trump

His voter rating just went up again
lol
Old 07-23-2015, 03:03 PM
Banned

God Bless Cowgirls and may God Bless The United States Of America!
Closed Thread