Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-16-2024, 06:03 PM

Default David Menzies arrested again.

In the future when bill C-63 becomes law these video's will not even be shown.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtcPeiSLqwc

Thomas Sowell
Old 03-16-2024, 06:14 PM

the police arrested him not because he was breaking the criminal code but more likely because he seemed to be totally oblivious of the danger all around him. going one on one with a hamas supporter is manageable, going against a thousand is just sheer stupidity. what an idiot, learn to pick your interviews with a bit more discretion.
Old 03-16-2024, 06:48 PM

Menzies doing what he does best. Makes himself the story. If you look up ass clown in the Oxford Dictionary, you'll find his picture.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 03-16-2024, 06:53 PM

Who has a link to the fundraiser?

I need to donate to this cause!!!

Freeeeeddddoooooommmmm
Old 03-16-2024, 07:07 PM

And once again, there will be no charges, because he broke no laws.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:36 PM

Agree or disagree with him it doesn’t matter. What makes me upset is that Hamas is allowed to publicly protest in Canada. That’s should stir everyone up. Maybe trudeau can start an adopt a Hamas member to everyone that supports him. The liberals seem to like Hamas. Maybe the way have something in common.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:43 PM

Default well they both

hate Jews and Christians it would seem.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:49 PM

I am always surprised that folks that call themselves conservatives are OK with this stuff just because they don't like the victim.

Thomas Sowell
Old 03-16-2024, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikergolf View Post
I am always surprised that folks that call themselves conservatives are OK with this stuff just because they don't like the victim.
I'm not ok with the arrest. But he really does a disservice to conservative journalism, along with Levant, and others. I have an issue with that, as much as I do with his arrest. He is unprofessional and goes looking for trouble, and makes the story about himself. As for the anti Semitic protests going on in Canada, that's another huge issue. Obviously there is no political will to tackle it, and the police seem to take their marching orders from something besides enforcing the Criminal Code.

Disliking all aspects of it, including Menzies antics, seems like a reasonable stance.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 03-16-2024, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barsik View Post
the police arrested him not because he was breaking the criminal code but more likely because he seemed to be totally oblivious of the danger all around him. going one on one with a hamas supporter is manageable, going against a thousand is just sheer stupidity. what an idiot, learn to pick your interviews with a bit more discretion.
So this is Trudeau’s new Canada? Maybe it is time for the emergency act if the protesters are a threat to public safety. The bar was set lower than this.
Old 03-16-2024, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman1978 View Post
Agree or disagree with him it doesn’t matter. What makes me upset is that Hamas is allowed to publicly protest in Canada. That’s should stir everyone up. Maybe trudeau can start an adopt a Hamas member to everyone that supports him. The liberals seem to like Hamas. Maybe the way have something in common.
No emergencies act pulled with them protesting, just peaceful hard workin people. I seen a live video a day ago, they were yelling and carrying spears and curved swords.
Old 03-16-2024, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
I'm not ok with the arrest. But he really does a disservice to conservative journalism, along with Levant, and others. I have an issue with that, as much as I do with his arrest. He is unprofessional and goes looking for trouble, and makes the story about himself. As for the anti Semitic protests going on in Canada, that's another huge issue. Obviously there is no political will to tackle it, and the police seem to take their marching orders from something besides enforcing the Criminal Code.

Disliking all aspects of it, including Menzies antics, seems like a reasonable stance.
The term is Agent Provocateur, he puts himself in a position where the cops have to react, quite entertaining how he plays it and makes them look ridiculous. That hat makes him easy to remember and spot. Plays well to the Masses, but not serious journalism.

Isaiah 5:8
Old 03-16-2024, 09:24 PM

This enrages me. I don't care what the Hamas supporters were doing and I don't care what the interviewer was doing.
How can one group of people be allowed to protest in the middle of the street and a guy can't walk through trying to interview.

Looking at it from either side there is disrespect, yet one group is being protected.

The tone and demeanor of that officer blocking the camera man is disgusting.
Old 03-16-2024, 09:44 PM

Quote:

I disagree TC. I have said for many years, “The only way to beat stupid, is with more stupid.” We need about 25 Menzies at every event like this and harassing the Liberals. Then and only then will it force a change in political policing in this country.
Old 03-16-2024, 09:49 PM

I am tired of seeing people want to be a Canadian citizen with all the benefits and then protest for the Palestinians. And wear there colors. If you want to leave the door is open...
Old 03-16-2024, 10:45 PM

Main Stream Media funded by the Federal Government is paid to hold back reporting both sides of the story. Canada was a Free Country. I am thankful to have different perspectives from Rebel, True North, Western Standard, Talk Truth, Rumble, Bridge City News,,etc. We should be Thankful for the Truckers that exposed our Federal Government for what their intentions are and who they really represent.
Old 03-16-2024, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 59whiskers View Post
Main Stream Media funded by the Federal Government is paid to hold back reporting both sides of the story. Canada was a Free Country. I am thankful to have different perspectives from Rebel, True North, Western Standard, Talk Truth, Rumble, Bridge City News,,etc. We should be Thankful for the Truckers that exposed our Federal Government for what their intentions are and who they really represent.
X2 Police controlling media doesn't matter who ,it's still control . Guy could be a total idiot but the truth isn't being told. If it isn't this guy it could be another better reporter ,maybe you or me or a there guy filming as they remove your firearms ,not to far of . Be care who you dislike .Once the people we pay tom protect our rights turn on us like bullies ,not good.

They did the same at the convoy ,using high tech stuff to pick out certain words then turn them into a crime sentence hard to edit and add it all up,illegal yes just like the cops picking on this guy ,stupid isn't against the law if your not harming anyone , There trying to Protect JT's imagination policy .

Hell if went over there we would be shot ,the whole darn works should be sent back COD ,no return .Black face is a total monster ,in decades he will be remembered as the worst ever to run any country on the planet. May Elon can kidnap him and shot him to mars COD.
Old 03-17-2024, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 59whiskers View Post
Turd'O will go down in history as the destroyer of Canada.
- older 6x fixed scopes with fine X or target dot.
Old 03-17-2024, 05:48 AM

Only certain groups are "allowed" to "protest" in Canada. Politicians will not touch them with a 10 foot pole...
Old 03-17-2024, 05:54 AM

edit please
Old 03-17-2024, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
Turd'O will go down in history as the destroyer of Canada.
Trudeau is a symptom, not the cause, the cause is the number of voters that keep voting liberal/ndp. Once Trudeau is gone,many of those fools will vote for his replacement, who will push the same agenda on us.
Old 03-17-2024, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irina View Post
No emergencies act pulled with them protesting, just peaceful hard workin people. I seen a live video a day ago, they were yelling and carrying spears and curved swords.
hopefully the use those spears and swords on some of trudeaus cabinet , it feels like his government is getting to that point , doesn't it? I mean it is getting kinda cuba like here lately.
Old 03-17-2024, 07:36 AM

Smile Is that Ezra in the clip?

I watched a bit of it but I can only take so much of the guy with the mic shouting. I thought that I recognized Ezra Levant, if so I think that he has put on a few lbs.
Old 03-17-2024, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Menzies doing what he does best. Makes himself the story. If you look up ass clown in the Oxford Dictionary, you'll find his picture.
Remember the 50 year old male college professor in Ontario that "identifies" as a 13 year old girl? The one that was not just swimming in tournaments with real 13 year old girls, but also getting naked and changing in the locker room with them. Menzies went to a swim meet and was the only one with the guts to confront the guy, including the dads. And the cops. If that makes him an ass clown, then so be it I guess.
Old 03-17-2024, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpete1 View Post
hopefully the use those spears and swords on some of trudeaus cabinet , it feels like his government is getting to that point , doesn't it? I mean it is getting kinda cuba like here lately.
That crossed my mind lol.
Old 03-17-2024, 10:06 AM

Quote:

What would be good conservative journalism to you?

-Billy Molls
Old 03-17-2024, 10:16 AM

Menzies time as a relevant journalist, if he ever was, is long past. He has joined the realm of click baiting, revenue generating oafs.
That video appeared to be heavily edited to make law enforcement look like jack booted thugs. It's no wonder they are tired of dealing with his antics.

“We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did.”- Thomas Sowell
Old 03-17-2024, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban rednek View Post
Menzies time as a relevant journalist, if he ever was, is long past. He has joined the realm of click baiting, revenue generating oafs.
That video appeared to be heavily edited to make law enforcement look like jack booted thugs. It's no wonder they are tired of dealing with his antics.
The fact that they continue to arrest him and not lay charges, makes them look like jack booted thugs. The real issue, is that they arrest him, while allowing a protest in the name of a terrorist organization. Canada has become extremely raiscist/bigoted as far as protests have become, the police arrest certain groups doing the same things that they allow other groups of certain races/religions to continue to do without
arresting them.
Old 03-17-2024, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder76 View Post
What would be good conservative journalism to you?
A better question is why does my opinion matter enough to ruffle anyone's feathers. It's just my opinion, not Holy Writ.

But, to answer your question, small c conservative journalism is reporting of facts, full stop. This person said this, that person did that, this was the response of such and such. End story.

No leading questions, no interjecting opinion, no framing 'stories' in such a way as to manipulate the narratives and sway opinions. Editorials are not reporting.

Real journalism is pretty much dead, it is now predominantly about catering to a demographic and creating an echo chamber. MSM is notorious for this. Fringe journalism, whether from the left or right side of the spectrum, is as bad or worse. I don't need media to confirm my biases and pump my ego about How Smart and Informed We Are. I'd just like truthful reporting about what is actually going on.

It seems like you have to go mining for gold in a sewer to parse out fact from fiction. When so-called journalism has devolved to the point of entertainment, I'm not interested.

Old 03-17-2024, 10:49 AM

Quote:
A better question is why does my opinion matter enough to ruffle anyone's feathers. It's just my opinion, not Holy Writ.

But, to answer your question, small c conservative journalism is reporting of facts, full stop. This person said this, that person did that, this was the response of such and such. End story.

No leading questions, no interjecting opinion, no framing
'stories' in such a way as to manipulate the narratives
and sway opinions. Editorials are not reporting

Real journalism is pretty much dead, it is now predominantly about catering to a demographic and
creating an echo chamber. MSM is notorious for this.
Fringe journalism, whether from the left or right side of
the spectrum, is as bad or worse. I don't need media to
confirm my biases and pump my ego about How Smart
and Informed We Are. I'd just like truthful reporting about
what is actually going on.
It seems like you have to go mining for gold in a sewer to parse out fact from fiction. When so-called journalism
has devolved to the point of entertainment, I'm not
interested.
Regardless of the quality of the reporting, I do believe that exposing things like the Hamas protests, and the false arrests of people like Menzies, does serve a useful purpose. It shows Canadians the kind of things that are going on in Canada, that the mainstream media likes to avoid reporting. The liberals don't want Canadians to see these things, that is enough reason for me to show them.