Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 05:23 PM

Well this has been a hoot I'd love to stay and argue some more but it's time for some of you children to get some rest, at least there's a few grownups on here with something between their ears, that's a relief.

Remember drugs have already made you dumb!!!!!!
Old 02-18-2011, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundra Monkey View Post
NO trophy hunters leave edible meat to waste.

Poachers and criminals do!!!

tm
I had to come back one more time and reply to you, you said " NO trophy hunters leave edible meat to waste.

Poachers and criminals do!!!" I'm sorry but you have to know that your wrong, not all trophy hunters leave the meat but some do. I apologize if I made it sound like I said all trophy hunters leave the meat that's not what I meant, I know not all trophy hunters are in the same category with the guy I mentioned from Wild TV but there are allot of them that are and those are the ones that PMO, I don't agree with it and never will but like I said earlier anyone that takes an animal for a trophy and takes the meat then good for him or her I wouldn't leave a nice set of antlers in the woods so in a way I take the trophy too but I also take all the meat. The taking of animals like big cats, rhino, elephant, and so on unless it's putting peoples lives in danger, this is something I'll never support or understand no matter who does it. But to say NO trophy hunter does this (leaves the meat) is not correct.
Old 02-19-2011, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatF View Post
I'm from Newfoundland and Labrador and the gun laws are very strict here, and to (Chasintail) we have a population of around 500,000 people and I think, I'm not exactly sure of th number but it's around 50,000 moose licenses given out each year until last year when it was increased significantly
sorry that was 28,220 licenses each year out of about 50,000 applications I had to check

http://www.env.gov.nl.ca/env/wildlif...g/hunttrap.pdf

Last edited by PatF; 02-19-2011 at 07:14 AM. Reason: need to add a link
Old 02-19-2011, 07:27 PM

Thread closed...

Nait Hadya feel free to start a new thread if you still want to discuss this topic..
Closed Thread