Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 07-04-2020, 02:41 PM

Default Trudeau's Track Record, and this doesn't even count Covid.

Our famous PM ?

Track Record
Regardless of your political leanings, this will provide you with some updates on our PM's track record. It comes with a Warning - this is DEPRESSING SO READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Why not Trudeau for PM again? Ask Trudeau about these things which go on & on & on ???

Your minister of finance engaged in insider trading....should be a 10 year sentence.

You blew the Asia Pacific deal.

You blew the helicopter deal with the Philippines.

You blew the pipeline deal (he's now trying to save himself from it).

You blew the deal with China.

You blew the deal with Europe.

You invited "irregular" immigration and the taxpayer foots the enormous bill for it.

You alienated the United States our largest trading partner.

At the G7 you pledged $400 million to Education around the world along with another $180 million to the Global Partnership for Education in Europe. None of it is going to fix our messed up school systems here at home. Meanwhile education costs are skyrocketing for our youth making university a mountain too high for many to climb.

You pledged $241 million to Family Planning around the world including a $20 million donation to the Bill and Hillary Clinton Foundation (because they have integrity!). This all happened while you told vets that they were asking too much.

You pledged $2.65 billion to climate change at the Commonwealth Leaders Summit and now you're trying to bully the provinces into new taxes to pay for this pledge.

You pledged $300 million to the Rohingya Refugee crisis while we have a refugee crisis of our own flooding into Quebec that you won't address.

You pledged $125 million to Caribbean Reconstruction while our own infrastructure in cities is falling apart.

You pledged $650 million to Sexual and Reproductive health in Haiti and around the globe wanting safer abortions for woman while many women in our own country are left without a family doctor.

You pledged $50 million to Palestine for flood relief when NB had some of the worst flooding in decades this last spring.

You pledged $840 million to Syria for Humanitarian Assistance when half the native reserves in our country don't have clean drinking water.

You gave $10.5 million to a convicted "CONVICTED" terrorist in a backroom deal that has lead to another $30.8 million paid out for three others who say they were wrongfully detained.

You spent $4.5 billion on a 65 year old pipeline, and now the courts have ruled it shut down. Now it's back on (at a delay cost of $250 million) - good investment for Canada you said? (And KM uses that money to build a pipeline in Texas)

You pressured Jody Wilson Raybould repeatedly & INAPPROPRIATELY with several different high ranking officials to offer SNC Lavalin a DPA instead of prosecution for repeated & sustained corruption AFTER the former AG had determined they were ineligible for such a deal. You lied about the above having ever taken place.

You replaced Canada's old F-18's with Australia's old F-18's.

Your bizarre love of all things Castro.

You imposed tough regulations and taxes on oil from Alberta, Saskatchewan and Newfoundland but not oil from Saudi Arabia.

Every new project has to undergo strict environmental assessments...except cement plants in Quebec.

You said that a proposed pipeline must consider the intersection of sex and gender with other identity factors (what does that even mean???)

You chase foreign companies (and their investment capital) out of the country like they have the plague.

You chased our WW1 soldiers out of our national anthem... lest we forget.

You continuously use identity politics...then complain about identity politics.

You forgot Alberta was a province.

You called small business owners tax cheats.

People voice concern over money spent on illegal immigration and you call them intolerant racists.

We have an equalization program, but you give half of it to one province.

You spent $8 million on a skating rink (vanity project) when Canada's largest skating rink is 500 meters away.

You added tens of billions to the national debt while lying to Canada's face about it. This is even before the recent pandemic.

You groped a woman and when caught - laughed about it (MacLean's interview) and said she experienced it differently.

You elbowed a female MP while dragging another MP by the arm in a petulant huff.

You renamed Fishermen to "Fisher-folk"
People kind? (international embarrassment)

You got India to invest $250 million in Canada but we have to invest $750 million in India first.

You compared returning ISIS terrorists to Italian immigrants and said they will be an extraordinary powerful voice for Canada.

You let terrorists keep their Canadian citizenship.

You spent $212,234 on artwork for the cover of the 2017 budget report.

You spent upwards to $348,000 on food and alcohol in five flights on our governments plane. On your G20 trip to Argentina, you spent $103,000 on food and alcohol alone. How is that even possible?

You gave Canadian taxpayers' money to Hamas.

You voice outrage over fake racist attacks and say nothing about real terrorist attacks.

You took 10 vacations in a single year. Who does this??

You spent a little over $1.5 million on the trip to India that did nothing but worsen ties. Plus paid over $17,000 to bring an Indian chef to India to cook Indian cuisine. And to top it off, invited a convicted attempted assassin to dinner and posed for pics with him.

You're the only PM convicted of ethics violations. (multiple times in fact)

You allegedly destroyed the career of one of Canada's honest military leaders to cover up possible massive corruption in ship building contracts.

You invited Joshua Boyle, an alleged perpetrator of sexual assault and unlawful confinement for a photo shoot in the Office of The Prime Minister.

You threaten to sue the leader of the opposition then chickened out when you realized that your alleged crimes will be exposed in court.

You offer over $600 million dollars in subsidies to failing mainstream media outlets if they can prove to be trustworthy.

You put a union who vows to destroy your opposition in charge of selecting these new trusted sources to receive funding. You could school the Russians in election interference.

You pay off your friends to engage in election ads for you and get Elections Canada to pay for it.

$200 million to Loblaws for new refrigerators. A company that records Billions in profits.

You made public statements of deep admiration for Chinese communism.

You wore preposterous, inappropriate costumes during a state visit to India, paid for by Canadians.

And the list continues to grow and grow and grow!

What moral, functioning Canadian human could possible justify voting for you?

Borrowed this from Iron Noggins post on Memes

Last edited by Dean2; 07-04-2020 at 02:46 PM.
Old 07-04-2020, 03:00 PM

Where did you cut and paste this horsecrap from? You need a hobby.
Old 07-04-2020, 03:01 PM

Where did you cut and paste this horsecrap from? You need a new hobby.
Old 07-04-2020, 03:06 PM

You forgot to mention the latest investigation by the Ethics Commissioner into conflict of interest regarding the WE charity being given the sole source contract to administer the student volunteer grants....granted it was slightly less than a billion dollars involved, so petty cash for this government.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 07-04-2020, 03:10 PM

But yet the moron left progressives will vote for the clown again. The picture is priceless.
Old 07-04-2020, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmac View Post
COOL, a Trudeau fan that is willing to admit it.

I actually have many hobbies, posting on here is one of them and trying to stop Trudeau is another. Trudeau's hobby is trying to run Canada into the ground, now there is a guy that needs a new hobby.

Tell me which of the items on this list are not true, or are "horsecrap" in your words.
Old 07-04-2020, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Feel free to point out the errors in detail.
Old 07-04-2020, 03:27 PM

I hope everyone in Canada Reads / knows of his blunders, and incompetence, listed by Dean2

Lest we forget.........not taking anything away from the real true Heros ( Veteran's) that helped forged and shape this great country, and the freedoms that we have become accustomed to enjoy. But make no mistake......the Liberal Govt, and his communist regime beliefs.........will erode our freedoms...
there is no democracy in practice with our current PM.

Well, hopefully he will get ousted come election time, not going to hold my breathe though! Can only pray, and do my / our part.

Maybe some of his past voters will see the corrupt politician that he is, and his party is.

But then again he has bought, and continues to buy his votes. With his oic on the gun grab in May, what is next, what else will we lose............

Everyone should be concerned of what this buffoon is capable of, and what could possibly be next......whether you voted liberal or not
Old 07-04-2020, 03:40 PM

To make this of greatest use, it would be good to have sources with headlines accompanying the various issues (pref MSM ones to satisfy the doubters).

Maybe this would help to shock people out of their apathy.

I would add failure to deal with pandemic at outset - no border control and claiming racism on those that wanted it.
Old 07-04-2020, 03:43 PM

I work with a lot of easterners of all ages and who have been in Alberta from a few months to many years. Most have seen what the progressives especially the clown and the rest of the trust fund kids that are in government are doing and have become more conservative.
But there are still some that when seeing with their own eyes what this idiot has and is doing to Canada turn into some kind of idiot leftest progressive zombie and go off on a Harper, Trump, conservatives are racist rant. Some I’m sure are decent people but it’s just amazing what they turn into.
Old 07-04-2020, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMichaud View Post
To make this of greatest use, it would be good to have sources with headlines accompanying the various issues (pref MSM ones to satisfy the doubters).

Maybe this would help to shock people out of their apathy.

I would add failure to deal with pandemic at outset - no border control and claiming racism on those that wanted it.
Absolutely excellent suggestion, I agree completely. I am really looking forward to seeing the results of your research to add the article links, and I am fine with you using MSN links if those are the ones your prefer. I really look forward to seeing the outcome posted by you in the next day or so. I think that would be just an outstanding initiative on your part. Thanks for doing that for us.
Old 07-04-2020, 03:57 PM

Record number of drug overdoses within days of the CERB payments that's what happens when anybody that has a pulse can get free money. Payments should have been made to people that lost their jobs because of the covid supported the record of employment.
I know a few getting it that have never or ever will have full time jobs.
Old 07-04-2020, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bat119 View Post
Record number of drug overdoses within days of the CERB payments that's what happens when anybody that has a pulse can get free money. Payments should have been made to people that lost their jobs because of the covid supported the record of employment.
I know a few getting it that have never or ever will have full time jobs.
Hookers are now claiming they should be eligible for CERB.

Grizz
Old 07-04-2020, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
X2^. Please. I would also like to see the errors.
Old 07-04-2020, 04:36 PM
Banned

This should run on the front page of every newspaper in Canada?
Old 07-04-2020, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams View Post
Hookers are now claiming they should be eligible for CERB.

Grizz
The rules are so friggin stupid that both I and my wife qualify to claim CERB. I would have applied but I just can't stand to be that big a Buttwipe. Talk about a program clearly focused on buying votes, because this has no focus at all on helping real working people that truly need a hand to get through Covid.
Old 07-04-2020, 04:44 PM

Good list a few adds:

You completely fumbled the handling of the pandemic spread into Canada – first giving PPE to China while you should have known that the stockpiles had been depleted under your government. You never once checked with premiers before shipping supplies out to another country leaving several provinces short. Then not closing the borders as in your view this would be a racist move --- then repeated lying by your health minster

The WE contract – the smell continues to grow, phone conversation by a director of WE on getting the contract before it was announced, another ethics violation investigation, plus the backroom dealing on bribes and threats that are now coming out on WE

Minster of the Environment gives a 20 year moratorium to Quebec to dump raw sewage into rivers --- that would include the St Lawrence river where the dead whales were found.

Repeated images of you in blackface.

The country really deserves to know -- What happened at Point Grey Academy?
Old 07-04-2020, 04:45 PM

Default Turdo

Sounds like some damm fine material to bring up during the next election.
Old 07-04-2020, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean2 View Post
I actually have many hobbies, posting on here is one of them and trying to stop Trudeau is another.:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean2 View Post
Absolutely excellent suggestion, I agree completely. I am really looking forward to seeing the results of your research to add the article links, and I am fine with you using MSN links if those are the ones your prefer. I really look forward to seeing the outcome posted by you in the next day or so. I think that would be just an outstanding initiative on your part. Thanks for doing that for us.
Maybe you should re-read what I posted.

See I was actually commending you for assembling this list and not trying taking the **** out of you - just thinking how this list could be improved and be used to help convert soft Trudeau supporters.

You say you want to stop Trudeau? Then provide sources that support your argument otherwise people will just write it off as partisan ramblings from the fringe.

I'll start you off...

Philippines to cancel $233 million helicopter deal with Canada

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKBN1FT20Y

'I'm a little embarrassed': Justin Trudeau forgets Alberta in Canada Day speech

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmon...-day-1.4187656

Trudeau breaches federal ethics rules yet again, missing deadline for financial statement

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/...cial-statement

Canada pledges $300M to Rohingya crisis, but stops short on resettlement

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/cana...ment-1.3941924

Poll shows Trudeau offside with Canadians on border crossers

https://edmontonjournal.com/news/nat...-69213f79cfaf/
Old 07-04-2020, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMichaud View Post
Maybe you should re-read what I posted.

See I was actually commending you for assembling this list and not trying taking the **** out of you - just thinking how this list could be improved and be used to help convert soft Trudeau supporters.

You say you want to stop Trudeau? Then provide sources that support your argument otherwise people will just write it off as partisan ramblings from the fringe.

I'll start you off...

Philippines to cancel $233 million helicopter deal with Canada

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKBN1FT20Y

'I'm a little embarrassed': Justin Trudeau forgets Alberta in Canada Day speech

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmon...-day-1.4187656

Trudeau breaches federal ethics rules yet again, missing deadline for financial statement

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/...cial-statement

Canada pledges $300M to Rohingya crisis, but stops short on resettlement

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/cana...ment-1.3941924

Poll shows Trudeau offside with Canadians on border crossers

https://edmontonjournal.com/news/nat...-69213f79cfaf/
I really didn't take your suggestion the wrong way. I truly do think it is a great idea to add links to the new stories. I think you have made a great start.
Old 07-04-2020, 05:11 PM

Another for the list

Report shows embarrassment in India was a comedy of Canadian errors

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/poli...nadian-errors/
Old 07-04-2020, 05:29 PM

Default Dmac where are you?

Quote:
Several people have asked you to refute these items about our dear leader. Can you, or are they all true? Plus the others added later?
Old 07-04-2020, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Let’s see your list of the positive things he has done, and maybe explain how he has made Canada better for all Canadians
Old 07-04-2020, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newf View Post
X2^. Please. I would also like to see the errors.
Also anxiously waiting. I suspect we will wait a very long time, though.
Old 07-04-2020, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Where did you cut and paste this horsecrap from? You need a new hobby.
you need to get your head out of your rear end ,, Deans list is probably on the short end we peasants probably dont know 1/10 of of the trudope screw ups
Old 07-04-2020, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
The only error I noticed was that Quebec gets 2/3 of the transfer payments not merely 1/2
Old 07-04-2020, 06:31 PM

Great post! This does truly need to be posted in some eastern newspapers and media come election time. It make help some to take their heads out of the sand and see what he has really done. The sad. Thing is he will most likely have bought more eastern votes and the blinders will be back on. Please keep up the good work and come election time I am sure many would be happy to help pay for a media add/article to let people know so they could make a more informed voting decision, I would be happy to help.
Old 07-04-2020, 06:57 PM
Banned

Make this a sticky please.

What happens when you take a spoiled child and hand him the reigns to a nation. Views money from an abundance standpoint (wrong for any leader of any nation, should be scarcity standpoint), and spoiled child grows into a man of low moral character, no integrity, and to top it all off he's not even very intelligent. We didn't just choose someone who isn't even remotely qualified, we chose an extra selfish pos.

He doesn't have a single quality or attribute that would make him suitable to lead much more than a drama class when the regular teacher was sick. Really...
Old 07-04-2020, 06:57 PM

Quote:
^^^^this is the problem.
Old 07-04-2020, 07:23 PM

Quote:
We are still waiting for your response. I'm sure it will be good!!