Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 10-28-2016, 02:03 PM
Banned

Peso plummets on news.

http://ibankcoin.com/flyblog/2016/10...peso-plummets/
Old 10-28-2016, 02:14 PM

Yet again, Hillary gets screwed by a careless, Wiener.
Old 10-28-2016, 02:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crankbait View Post
Or worse

after hiliary wins and is impeached

4 years of

TIM KAINE
My worst fear.
Old 10-28-2016, 02:23 PM

What a bunch, are there any normal people in this town at all?
Really, watch "Scandal" on Netflix.
I watched on FF after a while and quit when they auctioned POTUS lover on internet and the US lost a bid to St. Petersburg gang of Russian mafia, but now I wonder where the line between reality and fiction really is in this movie.
Old 10-28-2016, 02:33 PM

Default when interviewed by the fbi best to pick a better script to lie from

from wikileaks, easier to read from the link https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3300;

Re: Script

From:re47@hillaryclinton.com To: gruncom@aol.com Date: 2015-08-22 01:29 Subject: Re: Script

Voila. But sounds like Jen has more edits. Hello. I'm sure you are hearing a lot about my emails when I was Secretary of State. So I want to take some time to try and explain what's going on to you directly, in one place, at one time, as best as I can. In 2007, when I was a U.S. Senator, I got my first Blackberry. I used it to keep up with the news, with friends & family - like anyone else. When President Obama asked me to serve as Secretary of State, ‎ it seemed simpler to have just one email address. After all, my predecessors at State had not relied on Department email. In hindsight, though, this has proven anything but simple. There's a difference between what we are allowed to do and what's smart to do. I shouldn't have used separate personal and government accounts. I should have set a standard that others‎ were expected to meet. To do it all again, I would have used two email addresses. But I can't do it all again. I can only tell you it was a mistake, regret it, explain it, and help the State Department and others fix any challenges it caused. That's what I did. Now I want to explain what I didn't do. I didn’t keep my email secret. Whenever I emailed, it was from my address. Whenever people emailed me, it was to ‎my account. Work, personal, whatever. I also didn't do this to skirt rules. And I didn’t do it to avoid having my records preserved. When the State Department asked former Secretaries of State who served since email was widely used to help fill out the archival record, I did so, printing 55,000 pages of email including anything related to my work at the State Department. To get a sense of how outdated some of the government’s archiving practices are, we had to print all 55,000 pages because that's what the rules demand. Believe me, printing more than 30,000 email instead of handing them over electronically isn't something anyone does by choice. That's 30,000 more emails than every other former Secretary produced combined. No one else has produced their emails so far. I'm the only one. And yes, there were 30,000 more messages that were completely personal and had nothing to do with official business. I do believe transparency in government is important. And by this point, there isn't much you don't know about me. My finances are out there. My medical history is out there. You know how much I've made, where I've gone, what I'm allergic to. Now I want to address the most serious aspect. When it came to classified information, I certainly never used my Blackberry. And that had nothing to do with using a personal email address. If I had been hillaryclinton@state.gov I could not have used it for classified information either. At the State Department, mobile devices aren't used to communicate secrets. Almost everything of a classified nature was presented to me via paper or in person. When I traveled, elaborate steps were taken. ‎Secure phones were set up, secure tents were constructed. I took my responsibilities in safeguarding our nation's secrets seriously. So did my team did. Everyone at the State Department did . ‎This process of looking backwards to see if something should have been classified at the time is fine. I don't want anything released to the public that puts us at risk. And we’re all learning that different agencies have very different views and procedures about what should be classified and what shouldn’t. As Secretary I was proud of what we accomplished. I was proud of the thousands of people who've dedicated themselves to public service‎ - including those who came into State with me and left with me. I was proud of them then, I'm proud of them now. After nearly a year of offering to come to testify to Congress at any time and anyplace, in October I'll be on Capitol Hill before the committee looking at the tragic events of September 2012 in Benghazi, Libya. They wanted to talk to me behind closed doors, but I insisted on all of you being able to see what I was asked and how I answered. I'm sure this issue will come up. It's unclear to me how it will help us understand what happened in Benghazi or how to help prevent future tragedies - but I'm going to do my best to answer whatever they ask. And while I can't predict the future, let me finish by taking a stab: ‎• There will be many more emails to pour through. • Some will be serious, some will be personal or mundane. ‎• You know I'm not great with a fax, but you're also going to learn my secret salad dressing recipe and who sent me LinkedIn requests. (And whose I didn't accept!) But when the State Department finishes releasing all my emails, you will be able to see them all and judge for yourself. Which is how it's supposed to work. If you've made it this far, thank you for watching. And please spread the word to your friends and family. On Aug 21, 2015, at 11:24 PM, Mandy Grunwald <gruncom@aol.com> wrote: Could someone pls send me Robbys version? Mandy Grunwald Grunwald Communications 202 973-9400 On Aug 21, 2015, at 11:16 PM, Jennifer Palmieri < jpalmieri@hillaryclinton.com> wrote: Plus Brian to this chain. I agree with all of Mandy’s comments. Robby’s version is better, but still focuses on the Blackberry, which is weird and press will find suspicious. Making more edits. *From:* Margolis, Jim [mailto:Jim.Margolis@gmmb.com] *Sent:* Friday, August 21, 2015 11:13 PM *To:* Jennifer Palmieri <jpalmieri@hillaryclinton.com> *Cc:* Dan Schwerin <schwerin@gmail.com>; John Podesta < john.podesta@gmail.com>; Robby Mook <re47@hillaryclinton.com> *Subject:* Re: Script Agree w Jen Adding Mandy Jim Margolis Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse typos. On Aug 21, 2015, at 10:53 PM, Jennifer Palmieri < jpalmieri@hillaryclinton.com> wrote: Still think it is way too long and has too many tangents that are distracting and press will chase. Also I don't think it has our core argument that nothing she sent or rec'd was classified at the time. I will make more edits and send back around. Sent from my iPhone On Aug 21, 2015, at 10:33 PM, Dan Schwerin <schwerin@gmail.com> wrote: Shorter script that's still similar enough that she'll recognize it: Hello. I thought you might find it useful to have some answers to share with your friends if they ask about all these news stories out there about my email habits when I was Secretary of State. So I want to take some time to try and explain it to you directly, in one place, at one time, as best as I can. Please bear with me because parts are confusing, and like many of you, I don't understand all of the technological aspects. [But when you hear all the facts, I think you’ll agree that all the political noise over this issue is just that – political noise.] In 2007, when I was a U.S. Senator, I got my first Blackberry. I used it to keep up with the news, with friends & family - and yes, I also got my fair share of unsolicited forwards that sometimes made me laugh and sometimes made me want to throw it away. In short, I used email like most people. Fast forward to 2009. One of my husband's staff members bought the domain name clintonemail.com so his team could switch from the various email providers they were relying on to one consolidated system. I joined them. This was all before I started my new job as Secretary of State. Had President Obama not asked me to join his team, if I had stayed in the U.S. Senate, I still would have switched to this new email. And when I did get to State, ‎ it seemed simpler to have just the one address. After all, my predecessors at State had not relied on Department email. In hindsight, though, this has proven anything but simple. That's the explanation - but it's no excuse. There's a difference between allowed to do and smart to do. I shouldn't have done it this way. I should have set the standard that others‎ were expected to meet. To do it all again, I would have used two email addresses. But I can't do it all again. I can only tell you it was a mistake, regret it, explain it, and help State and others fix any challenges it caused. That's what I did. Now I want to explain what I didn't do. I didn’t keep my email secret. Whenever I emailed, it was from my address. Whenever people emailed me, it was to ‎my account. Work, personal, whatever. And yes, I continued to get my fair share of unsolicited forwards. I also didn't do this to skirt rules. And I didn’t do it to avoid having my records preserved. When State asked former Secretaries of State who served in the era of electronic communications to help fill out the archival record, I did so, printing 55,000 pages of email including anything related to my work at the State Department. To get a sense of how outdated some of the government’s archiving practices are, we had to print all 55,000 pages because that's what the rules demand. Believe me, printing more than 30,000 email instead of handing them over electronically isn't something anyone does by choice. That's 30,000 more emails than every other former Secretary produced combined . And yes, there were 30,000 more messages that were completely personal and had nothing to do with official business. I do believe transparency in government is important. And by this point, there isn't much you don't know about me. My finances are out there. My medical history is out there. You know how much I've made, where I've gone, what I'm allergic to. But what wasn't work wasn't the government's business. ‎So I didn't keep those emails. I didn't print them. I knew no matter what I decided to do with them, I was in for criticism. So I chose to keep a modicum of privacy. I hope you can understand that. Now I want to address the most serious aspect. When it came to classified information, I certainly never used my Blackberry. And that had nothing to do with using a personal email address. If I had been hillaryclinton@state.gov I could not have used it for classified information either. At the State Department, mobile devices aren't used to communicate secrets. Almost everything of a classified nature was presented to me via paper or in person. When I traveled, elaborate steps were taken. ‎Secure phones were set up, secure tents were constructed. More than once when a tent was set up in some far-away hotel, I was told to read the classified material with the blanket over my head. No, that's not a joke. I took my responsibilities in safeguarding our nation's secrets seriously. So did my team did. Everyone at the State Department did . ‎This process of looking backwards to see if something should have been classified at the time is fine. I don't want anything released to the public that puts us at risk. And we’re all learning that different agencies have very different views and procedures about what should be classified and what shouldn’t. What's not fine is to criticize people – especially career officials who have devoted their lives to serving our country -- for handling what they didn't know might be deemed classified years later by another part of the government. That's an impossible standard to meet. Members of Congress and their staff also handled some of these messages. Some articles being written about this issue today contain classified information. Should someone sending that article to a colleague be told in 2020 that they broke the rules? I hope not. As for the security of my email, ‎in more than a little bit of irony, every day we learn of a new hack by the Chinese, by the Russians. That millions of Americans' personal information has been stolen. As Secretary I was proud of what we accomplished. I was proud of the thousands of people who've dedicated themselves to public service‎ - including those who came into State with me and left with me. I was proud of them then, I'm proud of them now. I wish that a video was enough to address this. I know it isn't though. But I wanted to try to put everything in one place. Along those lines, after nearly a year of offering to come up at any time anyplace, in October I'll be on Capitol Hill before the committee looking at the tragic events of September 2012 in Benghazi, Libya. They wanted to talk to me behind closed doors, but I insisted on all of you being able to see what I was asked and how I answered. I'm sure this issue will come up. It's unclear to me how it will help us understand what happened in Benghazi or how to help prevent future tragedies - but I'm going to do my best to answer whatever they ask. And while I can't predict the future, let me finish by taking a stab: ‎• There will be many more email to pour through. • Some will be serious, some will be embarrassing. ‎• You know I'm not great with a fax, but you're also going to learn my secret salad dressing recipe and who sent me LinkedIn requests. (And whose I didn't accept!) • There will be more dramatic leaks and assertions that prove to be untrue. But at some point, you're going to have them all. And if you suffer through all 55,000 pages, you'll be able to judge for yourself. Which is how it's supposed to work. If you've made it this far, thank you for watching. This email is intended only for the named addressee. It may contain information that is confidential/private, legally privileged, or copyright-protected, and you should handle it accordingly. If you are not the intended recipient, you do not have legal rights to retain, copy, or distribute this email or its contents, and should promptly delete the email and all electronic copies in your system; do not retain copies in any media. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender promptly. Thank you.
Old 10-28-2016, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeGuy View Post
Yet again, Hillary gets screwed by a careless, Wiener.
That's very funny

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
Old 10-29-2016, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cschache View Post
I dont think that they can just throw Biden in there, if anything i think that her VP would get the knod and then pic another VP, if she does get elected can she be impeached for this?
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...hot-to-handle/

Read last paragraph. Obama MAYBE rigging for Biden. Unbelievable election.
Shut the tv down. Follow politics, laugh (Putin loves this entertainment).
Old 10-29-2016, 09:33 AM

Clinton's vice chairwoman, Huma Aberdin has info on her computer.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...ndictment-now/
Old 10-29-2016, 09:42 AM
Banned

I'm thinking, now that Huma will be resigning in disgrace, she can get back together with Weiner again. They make a lovely couple HAHA.
Old 10-29-2016, 11:26 AM
Banned

Abc tracking poll went from 12 point lead for Clinton to 2 point lead this morning. Before full effect of this news took place.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/shift...ry?id=43142198

It’s a tale of two electorates in the ABC News/Washington Post tracking poll, with shifts in intended turnout moving a large advantage for Hillary Clinton a week ago to a far tighter 2016 presidential race today.

From a 50-38 percent Clinton lead over Donald Trump in the tracking poll’s first four days, Oct. 20-23, it’s a 47-45 percent contest in the latest results. The movement has been in Trump’s favor, +7, while the -3 in Clinton’s support is not significant, given the sample size.

Huma wasn't on Clinton's plane today. Usually they're joined at the hip.

Not looking good for Clinton. Maybe Trump will pardon her? NOT!!!

Trump landslide? Too soon?

I can't help but wonder if this will spur people on to pick up the proverbial pitchforks and drain the swamp's of all other government enterprises? I doubt it.
Old 10-29-2016, 11:33 AM

Doubt it. If its a clear trump landslide coming, I foresee some last minute BS that will change the personalities involved.
Old 10-29-2016, 11:53 AM
Banned

Joe Biden reacts. Priceless. "Oh...God!"

Heard this on the radio last night on my way home. Pretty sure everyone in traffic was wondering what the heck I was laughing so hard at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdCuDF4u5Yg