Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 10-13-2020, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
They are doing masks and social distancing.

There are three camps

1. Covid isn’t real and even if it was it only kills old or sick people so tough luck for them.

2. Covid is real. Wear masks and social distance and isolate when sick. Wash hands and follow guidelines

3. Covid will kill us all so everyone stay home and have the government pay us all.

I am in camp number 2.

Cheers

Sun
I am in Camp 1.75. Won’t wear mask except (healthcare, Retirement Home).
Old 10-13-2020, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckbrush View Post
I think you will get lots of people following your medical advice with this post.

That was an eloquent speech about the.....flue....
Lol stupid phone and auto correct. Doesn't change much. Flu is real, flu can be dangerous, treat flu like every other flu.
Old 10-13-2020, 03:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmtada View Post
I am in Camp 1.75. Won’t wear mask except (healthcare, Retirement Home).
Close!

In the camp that Covid is just a flu that’s being blown over board by the media. I’ll wear a mask to appease all of the Karen’s, or around the people who are truly at risk of contracting any airborne illness.

By the time the sheeple figure out they’ve been groomed it’s going to be too late for them.
Old 10-13-2020, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed1 View Post
4th camp. Covid is real. It's a real flue that is no different than other flues as it can and will kill those with pre-existing health issues. carry on as usual during flue season.

I am in camp 4.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Close!

In the camp that Covid is just a flu that’s being blown over board by the media. I’ll wear a mask to appease all of the Karen’s, or around the people who are truly at risk of contracting any airborne illness.

By the time the sheeple figure out they’ve been groomed it’s going to be too late for them.

You fall in 1.

You believe it’s just a flu. That Covid isn’t worse.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 10-13-2020, 04:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
You fall in 1.

You believe it’s just a flu. That Covid isn’t worse.
No I don’t, you need to put a number 4 there for people who know people who have had it and realize it’s a hoax, that Covid 19, blm and antifa are all part of the globalists plan. The un have their hand buried so deep up trudeaus arse that their pulse makes his eyes blink. It’s about control, they will break us then have their way with us.

Covid is real, what makes it worse than the flu is that it’s here by design.
Old 10-13-2020, 05:46 PM

Quote:
No I don’t, you need to put a number 4 there for people who know people who have had it and realize it’s a hoax, that Covid 19, blm and antifa are all part of the globalists plan. The un have their hand buried so deep up trudeaus arse that their pulse makes his eyes blink. It’s about control, they will break us then have their way with us.

X2
Old 10-13-2020, 06:14 PM

Quote:

So in your opinion it is like a regular flu but just man made by China to attack the west?
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 10-13-2020, 06:44 PM

Excess deaths and excess mortality is a pretty simple way to determine if covid-19 is likely a real threat or not.

Unfortunately the measures often take an average of the deaths of the prior 5 or so years. That’s too simplistic when we have an aging baby-boom population that is increasingly going to be dying off. The 1945-65 baby bubbke will now be a death bubble. (That and new deadly street drugs being unleashed on societies.) Comparisons to trend-lines and forecasts would, surprisingly, be more meaningful than the normal but simplistic arithmetic.

That said, all one has to do is look at the charts that show a very sharp increase in actual deaths (excess deaths-mortality) just as the virus spread. This is not a normal year. So anyone that grasps dying baby boomers as a total explanation is being highly disingenuous. Beware of people like that.
Old 10-13-2020, 06:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
So in your opinion it is like a regular flu but just man made by China to attack the west?
No.

Instead of assuming things, just ask.

The virus is man made, maybe by the Chinese, maybe not? It’s been released to destroy the world economy. The virus itself is nowhere near as deadly as the media is making it out to be however globalists like our prime minister, along with media run by globalists are ensuring it destroys the world economy. trudeau isn’t telling us how deep in debt we are but he keeps borrowing money from the world bank (the zionists), as are countries world wide, in a bid to appear as though they are saving the masses. Antifa and the whole blm are being used as a tool to divide and conquer. The United States, just months ago was the strongest nation on the planet is now less than a month away from breaking out into a civil war. Nations across the globe have been borrowing money from the world bank for financial support at record numbers. How will it be paid back? In blood. They are our savior, bailing us out of the debt incurred as a result of the restrictions from covid. They are our savior until it comes time to pay off our debt, then the teeth come out, when all once string nations have self destructed so there is no hope for resistance.

Pretty deep huh?

Watch it unfold while in denial, it’s already too late.

Only the people who can see this coming will be ready, or at least as ready as can be, for when shtf. The people worrying about the virus and about race and fighting one another have fallen right into place.

I was extremely skeptical at first but there has been too many red flags for it to be coincidental. A friend explained how things were going to go down months ago and it’s like he wrote the playbook. Multimillionaire, the guy does business across the globe, is building a huge root cellar, burring huge fuel tanks, generators set up, firearms and ammunition all in preparation for what’s to come. He’s lived through a civil war in his home country, he knows how fast it happens. Not here though right?

The virus is no big deal, the fallout is what you should be scared of.

I’ve spent the past 3 months making tin foil hats!
Old 10-13-2020, 07:11 PM

Dr Hinshaw says today Ab has 70 ICU beds set aside for Covid patients. The amount in use.........13. Any of you sky fallers want to predict how many of the 13 are very old or have co-morbidities?
Old 10-13-2020, 07:20 PM
Banned

Unless I've missed a post or two about the 1918 Spanish Flu and the timeline of WW1...I can't believe this hasn't been brought up.
I believe the propagation of the Spanish Flu (not even from Spain) was a result from WW1
Zillions of links on this theory: https://www.google.com/search?ei=blC...sclient=psy-ab
Old 10-13-2020, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinAlberta View Post
Excess deaths and excess mortality is a pretty simple way to determine if covid-19 is likely a real threat or not.

Unfortunately the measures often take an average of the deaths of the prior 5 or so years. That’s too simplistic when we have an aging baby-boom population that is increasingly going to be dying off. The 1945-65 baby bubbke will now be a death bubble. (That and new deadly street drugs being unleashed on societies.) Comparisons to trend-lines and forecasts would, surprisingly, be more meaningful than the normal but simplistic arithmetic.

That said, all one has to do is look at the charts that show a very sharp increase in actual deaths (excess deaths-mortality) just as the virus spread. This is not a normal year. So anyone that grasps dying baby boomers as a total explanation is being highly disingenuous. Beware of people like that.
While there was a slight uptick in excess deaths it was by no means astronomical. If you look at 2019 we actually a very low excess death rate with flu season so we had a natural buildup of more frail members of society.
When compared to 2018 we aren't far of (for northern Europe numbers) and we are even lower than the early 2000s.
Excess deaths has actually been an excellent indicator in showing how little difference there is between Covid and every other flu and respiratory season. Even hospitalization rates are interesting. Rates for respiratory reasons were higher in Europe compared to 2019 but very similar to 2018 and lower than many times before in England when they would have multiple hospitals overrun.
Old 10-13-2020, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roper1 View Post
Dr Hinshaw says today Ab has 70 ICU beds set aside for Covid patients. The amount in use.........13. Any of you sky fallers want to predict how many of the 13 are very old or have co-morbidities?
Even if all the ICU beds were empty today, I’d say that the risk is that the virus could reach more people with co-morbidities (like being overweight) and flooding the ICUs. The health care system is obligated to help so why would anyone seek to increase the risk of escalating costs and burden on the taxpayers by not simply assisting the effort to kill the invader?

My view is that this virus should have been taken seriously right from the start and killed off in its first month. Instead we’ve had endless dithering and debating and the thing is still with us. I think that at this point with so many not stepping up, we pretty much have to resign ourselves to living and dying with the thing.

At least it takes off the table all the worries about immigration fed terrorism and terrorism of near any kind. A few hundred or thousand deaths from terrorism is just a rounding error for a very slow news day. Covid-19 has essentially neutered the potential for terrorists to actually terrorize anyone.
Old 10-13-2020, 07:57 PM

The cost & burden to the taxpayer pales in comparison to the financial damage done. We're quite careful, no wild parties, no Walmart, hell no BMX bikes(sorry Kurt, but we need the economy opened up so someone can pay the Dr's & nurses. It's a virus, it's not going away anytime soon.
Old 10-13-2020, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Close!

X2
Old 10-13-2020, 08:17 PM

Quote:
No.

The virus is man made, maybe by the Chinese, maybe not? It’s been released to destroy the world economy. The virus itself is nowhere near as deadly as the media is making it out to be however globalists like our prime minister, along with media run by globalists are ensuring it destroys the world economy. trudeau isn’t telling us how deep in debt we are but he keeps borrowing money from the world bank (the zionists), as are countries world wide, in a bid to appear as though they are saving the masses. Antifa and the whole blm are being used as a tool to divide and conquer. The United States, just months ago was the strongest nation on the planet is now less than a month away from breaking out into a civil war. Nations across the globe have been borrowing money from the world bank for financial support at record numbers. How will it be paid back? In blood. They are our savior, bailing us out of the debt incurred as a result of the restrictions from covid. They are our savior until it comes time to pay off our debt, then the teeth come out, when all once string nations have self destructed so there is no hope for resistance.

Pretty deep huh?!
Wow.
Old 10-13-2020, 08:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckbrush View Post
Wow.
Put on a mask, you’ll be fine.
Old 10-13-2020, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Quote:
No.

Pretty deep huh?

Watch it unfold while in denial, it’s already too late.

Only the people who can see this coming will be ready, or at least as ready as can be, for when shtf. The people worrying about the virus and about race and fighting one another have fallen right into place.

I was extremely skeptical at first but there has been too many red flags for it to be coincidental. A friend explained how things were going to go down months ago and it’s like he wrote the playbook. Multimillionaire, the guy does business across the globe, is building a huge root cellar, burring huge fuel tanks, generators set up, firearms and ammunition all in preparation for what’s to come. He’s lived through a civil war in his home country, he knows how fast it happens. Not here though right?

The virus is no big deal, the fallout is what you should be scared of.

I’ve spent the past 3 months making tin foil hats!
I guess the world bank and China don’t know this basic tenet of finance: If you owe the bank $100 that's your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that's the bank's problem. - J. Paul Getty

Also China has built up huge reserves of US dollars. What can they do with those? Well, not much other than buy things priced in USD or find someone willing to take them off their hands before the US dollar devalues. Pretty much puts the US in control.
Old 10-13-2020, 08:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
I guess the world bank and China don’t know this basic tenet of finance: If you owe the bank $100 that's your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that's the bank's problem. - J. Paul Getty
Lol, I guess you don’t know how the mafia works. If you owe $100 you got till Monday. If you owe $100 million your whole family has until Monday.

Serious question, what do you think is going to happen with the debt? You figure they’re just going to just forget about it? Bahahaha!
Old 10-13-2020, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Put on a mask, you’ll be fine.

On a side note, there is nothing more dangerous than unemployed/under employed people. Civil wars and war in general are not fought because the country men are flushed with cash. When someone has nothing left to lose, watch out.
Old 10-13-2020, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Lol, I guess you don’t know how the mafia works. If you owe $100 you got till Monday. If you owe $100 million your whole family has until Monday.
Hilarious!!! Best I’ve heard in ages! Thanks!
Old 10-13-2020, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fur View Post

On a side note, there is nothing more dangerous than unemployed/under employed people. Civil wars and war in general are not fought because the country men are flushed with cash. When someone has nothing left to lose, watch out.
We have digimoney now. Don't even need to break out the Sea Kings (drop money from helicopters)
Old 10-13-2020, 08:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Hilarious!!! Best I’ve heard in ages! Thanks!
Look up the Rothschild family. Look up the world bank. Only four countries on the entire planet are not indebted to them. The US has acted as their bodyguard up until now, but now their work is done and they don’t need the US anymore so it’s time for the US to fall.
Old 10-13-2020, 08:52 PM

Quote:
13 with Covid measures in place.

What do you think that number would be if nothing was done from the beginning?
Old 10-13-2020, 08:58 PM

Quote:

Also China has built up huge reserves of US dollars. What can they do with those? Well, not much other than buy things priced in USD or find someone willing to take them off their hands before the US dollar devalues. Pretty much puts the US in control.
China is heavily invested in world debt including the US.

China is heavily reliant on world trade.

China would be ruined if the US, central and South America and the orient and Africa renew on debt.

China is losing massive amounts of money due to trade losses.

The only value in the art of war is destabilized governments by spreading fanatical conspiracies.

And looks like some are lapping it up hard.
Old 10-13-2020, 08:59 PM

Quote:

I think that's part of the discussion. Average age of death hasn't come down, hospitalization percentages are going down, have we thinned the herd of the weakest, seems to be the case maybe?

And we cannot measure the collateral damage. How big is that?
Old 10-13-2020, 09:01 PM

Quote:
I think that's part of the discussion. Average age of death hasn't come down, hospitalization percentages are going down, have we thinned the herd of the weakest, seems to be the case maybe?

And we cannot measure the collateral damage. How big is that?
Answer my question if you dont mind.
Old 10-13-2020, 09:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
China is heavily invested in world debt including the US.

China is heavily reliant on world trade.

China would be ruined if the US, central and South America and the orient and Africa renew on debt.

China is losing massive amounts of money due to trade losses.

The only value in the art of war is destabilized governments by spreading fanatical conspiracies.

And looks like some are lapping it up hard.
So what you’re saying is you’re getting the implant?
Old 10-13-2020, 09:05 PM

Quote:

As it is nothing more than a guess, I will say 16.....give or take 3
Old 10-13-2020, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Answer my question if you dont mind.
I don't know the answer. Neither do you. THAT is a large part of the problem. How many experts you heard of had it wrong?

Now you answer mine, have we already got the weakest ? And is the collateral damage worth it?