Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 05-10-2017, 07:45 PM
Banned

The impeachment clock has been moved one hour closer to midnight.
Tick-tock,tick-tock,tick-tock,tick-tock,tick-tock,tick-tock,tick-tock,tick-tock....RING
Old 05-10-2017, 09:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer View Post
On Monday former NSA Director under Obama James Clapper testified under oath that there was no credible evidence of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians .
Clapper was most recently the DNI, he was not the head of the NSA.

He also did NOT say there was no credible evidence of collusion, he affirmed there was no definitive evidence. His word choice was precise and your parsing of it is dishonest. The context is also important, it was the first question asked after he made a statement which included this statement:

During my tenure as DNI, it was my practice to defer to the FBI director, both Director Mueller and then subsequently Director Comey, on whether, when and to what extent they would inform me about such investigations. This stems from the unique position of the FBI, which straddles both intelligence and law enforcement.

As such anyone dismissing the possibility of collusion based on Clapper's affirmation that he is unaware of definitive evidence is displaying the same poor judgement as someone who believes the opposite based on the whinging of your local professional leftie protestor.

Here's the transcript of the testimony. Take note of Yates' answer to the same question.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.b6ef7234b546
Old 05-10-2017, 09:41 PM

Whatever happens.... Although both Trump and Clinton need to account for their actions, it is interesting that history may show that it was Comey that brought them both to heel.
Old 05-10-2017, 09:45 PM

What has trump done, so far, that you whiners really dislike? Aside from canning the fbi director? Which, I might add, took him to long to do. Should have happened the first week. Aside from the way he looks and talks....... You guys have a list, proof? What? Why so much sniveling? Obama just about burried the US, yet no sniveling?
Old 05-10-2017, 09:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikwhiskey View Post
What has trump done, so far, that you whiners really dislike? Aside from canning the fbi director? Which, I might add, took him to long to do. Should have happened the first week. Aside from the way he looks and talks....... You guys have a list, proof? What? Why so much sniveling? Obama just about burried the US, yet no sniveling?
Here I'll start :

He fires Comey due to Comey investigating him and TODAY invites 2 Russian's into the OVAL DAYCARE without any AMERICAN MEDIA allowing ONLY HIS RUSSIAN MEDIA BUDDIES TO TAKE PICTURES WITHIN THE OVAL DAYCARE!!!

Is this what the POSOTUS should be doing?

see what I did there he he he he he
Old 05-10-2017, 09:57 PM
Banned

Donald Trump's betting odds of impeachment at 60% now. Put your money down suckers!!!!
Old 05-10-2017, 10:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
What has trump done, so far, that you whiners really dislike?
I don't know, does talking about your cat have any weight? How about breathing on the same continent we share? How about being a lying misogynistic pig of a man boy with the worst haircut on the planet?
Old 05-10-2017, 10:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okotokian View Post
That's pretty funny. He resigned in 2016 effective the end of Obama's term. What would he know about the current state of the investigation? And recall this is the guy that the REPUBLICANS accused of lying under oath about the NSA surveillance scandal that Snowdon broke.

And you need to quote ALL of what he said, not just certain words:
"Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said before a Senate Judiciary subcommittee that he was not aware of any evidence demonstrating collusion, but also said he had been unaware of an FBI investigation into the matter until FBI Director James Comey announced it to the public at a House hearing in March."
Show me one piece of evedence that their was collusion,and if your going to post that so and so talked to so I'm not interested in hearing more BS.
Here more of why Comey was fired that you won't hear on CNN .
https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ment-hearings/
Old 05-10-2017, 10:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetwaiter View Post
Clapper was most recently the DNI, he was not the head of the NSA.

He also did NOT say there was no credible evidence of collusion, he affirmed there was no definitive evidence. His word choice was precise and your parsing of it is dishonest. The context is also important, it was the first question asked after he made a statement which included this statement:

During my tenure as DNI, it was my practice to defer to the FBI director, both Director Mueller and then subsequently Director Comey, on whether, when and to what extent they would inform me about such investigations. This stems from the unique position of the FBI, which straddles both intelligence and law enforcement.

As such anyone dismissing the possibility of collusion based on Clapper's affirmation that he is unaware of definitive evidence is displaying the same poor judgement as someone who believes the opposite based on the whinging of your local professional leftie protestor.

Here's the transcript of the testimony. Take note of Yates' answer to the same question.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.b6ef7234b546
Your correct DNI..
Adam Schiff a democrat from the house intelligence committee says he hasn't seen any evedence of Russian collusion , just 2 weeks ago.. So if you have evidence please inform MR. Schiff and post for all to see.

http://lidblog.com/adam-schiff-ackno...ump-collusion/
Old 05-10-2017, 10:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedy1 View Post
I don't know, does talking about your cat have any weight? How about breathing on the same continent we share? How about being a lying misogynistic pig of a man boy with the worst haircut on the planet?
Your really into bashing people that have no way of defending themselves from your slander but carry on your showing yourself to be totally classless.
Old 05-10-2017, 10:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Your really into bashing people that have no way of defending themselves from your slander but carry on your showing yourself to be totally classless.
Give it a break hero, it's the POTUS that's what he's there for. It's what FOX and CNN were invented for. I'm sure he wants to come defend himself, not that the moron could. Where's the slander by the way hero, I answered a questioned hero. What's the matter the impending impeachment getting the best of you?

Last edited by Weedy1; 05-10-2017 at 10:48 PM.
Old 05-10-2017, 10:44 PM

The websites you post the links to stringer are just dandy
Old 05-10-2017, 10:44 PM
Banned

2 weeks says he's impeached...
Old 05-10-2017, 10:51 PM
Banned

Anyone see a resemblance here?

Old 05-10-2017, 10:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Quote:

Where's the slander hero? You want to talk about kitty? Go ahead you start. Tell me what he really meant to say?

How about having an incredibly bad haircut? Well we all know it's a complete joke, so what's your arguement there?

You really don't think he's a misogynistic pig? How about you refer to this: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=misogynistic+pig Baaam....what comes up at the top of a Google search for "misogynistic pig",,,,, yes that's right hero,,,,, Donny Trump. The guys the biggest joke that was ever POTUS, get over it.
Now you're going to tell me Google is wrong. Say it ain't so!!!!

Your turn
Old 05-10-2017, 11:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Now that he fired Comey you're right, he has no way of defending himself.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Are you hosting the site above on the server in your basement?

You shouldn't post links that may contain possible malware. Sites that ask you to disable ad blocker contain possible malware.

You need to learn what fake news is and stay away from the checkout line rags at Safeway.

Last edited by Weedy1; 05-10-2017 at 11:16 PM.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
2 weeks says he's impeached...
Keep trying you might get something right just once.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Keep trying you might get something right just once.
I'm a betting man, got any cash?
Old 05-10-2017, 11:18 PM
Banned

Quote:

You shouldn't post links that may contain possible malware. Sites that ask you to disable ad blocker contain possible malware.

You need to learn what fake news is and stay away from the checkout line rags at Safeway.
If I want to read fake news i just read your obnoxious posts.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm a betting man, got any cash?
I'd bet you but then you wouldn't be able to move out of your mothers basement.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'd bet you but then you wouldn't be able to move out of your mothers basement.
That's funny, in my reply "Are you hosting the site above on the server in your basement?" I was going to say "Mom's basement" but I reconsidered after I realized a Trump lover like you wouldn't want to leave all those Kleenexes you use when praising Trump littered all over Mom's basement.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Here I'll start :

He fires Comey due to Comey investigating him and TODAY invites 2 Russian's into the OVAL DAYCARE without any AMERICAN MEDIA allowing ONLY HIS RUSSIAN MEDIA BUDDIES TO TAKE PICTURES WITHIN THE OVAL DAYCARE!!!

Is this what the POSOTUS should be doing?

see what I did there he he he he he
He fired comely for incompetence.
Talking with the Russians, you think they are the first Russians in Oval Office daycare?

Quote:
Donald Trump's betting odds of impeachment at 60% now. Put your money down suckers!!!!
How much you was a bet?

Quote:
Haircut, breathing on your continent, misogynistic pig.... That's your bad list? Nothing else? You must dearly love our prime minister.........

Quote:
Where's the slander hero? You want to talk about kitty? Go ahead you start. Tell me what he really meant to say?

How about having an incredibly bad haircut? Well we all know it's a complete joke, so what's your arguement there?

You really don't think he's a misogynistic pig? How about you refer to this: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=misogynistic+pig Baaam....what comes up at the top of a Google search for "misogynistic pig",,,,, yes that's right hero,,,,, Donny Trump. The guys the biggest joke that was ever POTUS, get over it.
Now you're going to tell me Google is wrong. Say it ain't so!!!!

Your turn
Quote:

If nothing else, I'm entertained by the looney leftists head exploding. You need to get outside more, maybe move out of your moms basement.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:28 PM

Come on boys, don't get the thread locked.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
He fired comely for incompetence.
Talking with the Russians, you think they are the first Russians in Oval Office daycare?

How much you was a bet?

Haircut, breathing on your continent, misogynistic pig.... That's your bad list? Nothing else? You must dearly love our prime minister.........

If nothing else, I'm entertained by the looney leftists head exploding. You need to get outside more, maybe move out of your moms basement.
Are you a drunken Russian apprentice of Stringer that just learnededededed how to play scrabble?
Old 05-10-2017, 11:36 PM

News just broke that President Trump is dismissing the director of the FBI, James Comey. Comey will inevitably be remembered for the controversial role he played in the 2016 presidential election, where his agency conducted surveillance of the Trump campaign as well as investigated the Clinton camp for mishandling classified materials, giving both sides arguments for how the FBI ultimately swayed the vote.

But even before the 2016 campaign, the FBI endured a number of humiliations under Comey's tenure. Most damning were revelations that the FBI was generally aware of almost every terrorist who successfully struck America over the last eight years.

Here are 10 of Comey's biggest embarrassments at the FBI:
1. Before he bombed the Boston Marathon, the FBI interviewed Tamerlan Tsarnaev but let him go. Russia sent the Obama Administration a second warning, but the FBI opted against investigating him again.

2. Shortly after the NSA scandal exploded in 2013, the FBI was exposed conducting its own data mining on innocent Americans; the agency, Bloomberg reported, retains that material for decades (even if no wrongdoing is found).

3. The FBI had possession of emails sent by Nidal Hasan saying he wanted to kill his fellow soldiers to protect the Taliban -- but didn't intervene, leading many critics to argue the tragedy that resulted in the death of 31 Americans at Fort Hood could have been prevented.

4. During the Obama Administration, the FBI claimed that two private jets were being used primarily for counterterrorism, when in fact they were mostly being used for Eric Holder and Robert Mueller's business and personal travel.

5. When the FBI demanded Apple create a "backdoor" that would allow law enforcement agencies to unlock the cell phones of various suspects, the company refused, sparking a battle between the feds and America's biggest tech company.
What makes this incident indicative of Comey's questionable management of the agency is that a) The FBI jumped the gun, as they were indeed ultimately able to crack the San Bernardino terrorist's phone, and b) Almost every other major national security figure sided with Apple (from former CIA Director General Petraeus to former CIA Director James Woolsey to former director of the NSA, General Michael Hayden), warning that such a "crack" would inevitably wind up in the wrong hands.

6. In 2015, the FBI conducted a controversial raid on a Texas political meeting, finger printing, photographing, and seizing phones from attendees (some in the group believe in restoring Texas as an independent constitutional republic).

7. During its investigation into Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified material, the FBI made an unusual deal in which Clinton aides were both given immunity and allowed to destroy their laptops.

8. The father of the radical Islamist who detonated a backpack bomb in New York City in 2016 alerted the FBI to his son's radicalization. The FBI, however, cleared Ahmad Khan Rahami after a brief interview.

9. The FBI also investigated the terrorist who killed 49 people and wounded 53 more at the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, Fla. Despite a more than 10-month investigation of Omar Mateen -- during which Mateen admitting lying to agents -- the FBI opted against pressing further and closed its case.

10. CBS recently reported that when two terrorists sought to kill Americans attending the "Draw Muhammad" event in Garland, Texas, the FBI not only had an understanding an attack was coming, but actually had an undercover agent traveling with the Islamists, Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi. The FBI has refused to comment on why the agent on the scene did not intervene during the attack.

https://news.grabien.com/story-10-ma...s-comeys-watch
Old 05-10-2017, 11:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
News just broke that President Trump is dismissing the director of the FBI, James Comey. Comey will inevitably be remembered for the controversial role he played in the 2016 presidential election, where his agency conducted surveillance of the Trump campaign as well as investigated the Clinton camp for mishandling classified materials, giving both sides arguments for how the FBI ultimately swayed the vote.

But even before the 2016 campaign, the FBI endured a number of humiliations under Comey's tenure. Most damning were revelations that the FBI was generally aware of almost every terrorist who successfully struck America over the last eight years.

Here are 10 of Comey's biggest embarrassments at the FBI:
1. Before he bombed the Boston Marathon, the FBI interviewed Tamerlan Tsarnaev but let him go. Russia sent the Obama Administration a second warning, but the FBI opted against investigating him again.

2. Shortly after the NSA scandal exploded in 2013, the FBI was exposed conducting its own data mining on innocent Americans; the agency, Bloomberg reported, retains that material for decades (even if no wrongdoing is found).

3. The FBI had possession of emails sent by Nidal Hasan saying he wanted to kill his fellow soldiers to protect the Taliban -- but didn't intervene, leading many critics to argue the tragedy that resulted in the death of 31 Americans at Fort Hood could have been prevented.

4. During the Obama Administration, the FBI claimed that two private jets were being used primarily for counterterrorism, when in fact they were mostly being used for Eric Holder and Robert Mueller's business and personal travel.

5. When the FBI demanded Apple create a "backdoor" that would allow law enforcement agencies to unlock the cell phones of various suspects, the company refused, sparking a battle between the feds and America's biggest tech company.
What makes this incident indicative of Comey's questionable management of the agency is that a) The FBI jumped the gun, as they were indeed ultimately able to crack the San Bernardino terrorist's phone, and b) Almost every other major national security figure sided with Apple (from former CIA Director General Petraeus to former CIA Director James Woolsey to former director of the NSA, General Michael Hayden), warning that such a "crack" would inevitably wind up in the wrong hands.

6. In 2015, the FBI conducted a controversial raid on a Texas political meeting, finger printing, photographing, and seizing phones from attendees (some in the group believe in restoring Texas as an independent constitutional republic).

7. During its investigation into Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified material, the FBI made an unusual deal in which Clinton aides were both given immunity and allowed to destroy their laptops.

8. The father of the radical Islamist who detonated a backpack bomb in New York City in 2016 alerted the FBI to his son's radicalization. The FBI, however, cleared Ahmad Khan Rahami after a brief interview.

9. The FBI also investigated the terrorist who killed 49 people and wounded 53 more at the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, Fla. Despite a more than 10-month investigation of Omar Mateen -- during which Mateen admitting lying to agents -- the FBI opted against pressing further and closed its case.

10. CBS recently reported that when two terrorists sought to kill Americans attending the "Draw Muhammad" event in Garland, Texas, the FBI not only had an understanding an attack was coming, but actually had an undercover agent traveling with the Islamists, Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi. The FBI has refused to comment on why the agent on the scene did not intervene during the attack.

https://news.grabien.com/story-10-ma...s-comeys-watch
I see you're doing a fantastic job keeping up. You may want to check your cohorts previous posts before you reply any further:

Quote:
Here are 10 of Comey’s biggest embarrassments at the FBI:

3. The FBI had possession of emails sent by Nidal Hasan saying he wanted to kill his fellow soldiers to protect the Taliban — but didn’t intervene, leading many critics to argue the tragedy that resulted in the death of 31 Americans at Fort Hood could have been prevented.

4. During the Obama Administration, the FBI claimed that two private jets were being used primarily for counterterrorism, when in fact they were mostly being used for Eric Holder and Robert Mueller’s business and personal travel.

5. When the FBI demanded Apple create a “backdoor” that would allow law enforcement agencies to unlock the cell phones of various suspects, the company refused, sparking a battle between the feds and America’s biggest tech company. What makes this incident indicative of Comey’s questionable management of the agency is that a) The FBI jumped the gun, as they were indeed ultimately able to crack the San Bernardino terrorist’s phone, and b) Almost every other major national security figure sided with Apple (from former CIA Director General Petraeus to former CIA Director James Woolsey to former director of the NSA, General Michael Hayden), warning that such a “crack” would inevitably wind up in the wrong hands.

7. During its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified material, the FBI made an unusual deal in which Clinton aides were both given immunity and allowed to destroy their laptops.

8. The father of the radical Islamist who detonated a backpack bomb in New York City in 2016 alerted the FBI to his son’s radicalization. The FBI, however, cleared Ahmad Khan Rahami after a brief interview.

9. The FBI also investigated the terrorist who killed 49 people and wounded 53 more at the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, Fla. Despite a more than 10-month investigation of Omar Mateen — during which Mateen admitting lying to agents — the FBI opted against pressing further and closed its case.

10. CBS recently reported that when two terrorists sought to kill Americans attending the “Draw Muhammad” event in Garland, Texas, the FBI not only had an understanding an attack was coming, but actually had an undercover agent traveling with the Islamists, Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi. The FBI has refused to comment on why the agent on the scene did not intervene during the attack.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:45 PM
Banned

Quote:

How much you was a bet?
How was much you tonight drinking you before replied?
Old 05-10-2017, 11:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
That's funny, in my reply "Are you hosting the site above on the server in your basement?" I was going to say "Mom's basement" but I reconsidered after I realized a Trump lover like you wouldn't want to leave all those Kleenexes you use when praising Trump littered all over Mom's basement.
Actually I'm a time traveler from 2150 and know what the future holds as I've seen it in the movies.
That's why I've been 100 % right for the last 22 months.
We don't have basements anymore but I know you do.
I've also seen moves about the looney left ,that's what we call them and it doesn't end well them after Trump drains the swamp.

Last edited by stringer; 05-10-2017 at 11:53 PM.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Actually I'm a time traveler from 2150 and know what the future holds as I've seen it in the movies.
That's why I've been 100 % right for the last 22 months.
We don't have basements anymore but I know you do.

That's funny I've been right too for the last 30 years about Trump. We should have pancakes together some day.

Didn't think there would be movies in 2150, but hey whatever you want to fantasize is OK with me.