Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 07-02-2014, 10:39 AM

Thumbs down Dr. Hot Tub in Spruce Grove

Gents seen another post here and Just wanted to share my experiance with Dr. Hot Tub

I took my hot tub to Dr. Hot tub in Spruce Grove (see Picture) and did I ever get screwed by this guy (I am talking no lube...ouch)....It was supposed to be a 3 week turnaround, Had to pay for the inspection upfront close to $400. Phoned after 4 weeks "we will be looking at it next week, been super busy" called at 7 weeks "we are going to have it in the shop next week, Been super busy...Blah,blah,blah " I asked for my tub back, told him I would be there on the Friday for a refund and my tub. I was told it wasn't that simple it all had to "go through the accountant" LMFAO. I told him "it was a simple process I give him my card and he takes the money he took and puts it back on the card" lol. he said we would talk when I got there.....Yeah right guess who didn't have the peanuts to be there????? anyways his secretary tells me he is charging me $100 to unload (when dropped off) and load when I picked it up. I have heard mixed reviews on this guy but I am telling you this kind of activity is CRIMINAL and I will certainly share my experience to help free up his time a little bit. Would I recommend….Only if you needed to get F#*@ked hardcore
Old 07-02-2014, 10:42 AM

nice first post most people say hello and introduce themselves

LIFE IS TOUGH.....TOUGHER IF YOU'RE STUPID.-------------------“Women have the right to work wherever they want, as long as they have the dinner ready when you get home”

Tags
hot tub, outdoor, spa