Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 12-27-2006, 11:18 PM
Rackmastr

Default Lethbridge and Area Coyote Hunt (Jan 13/14)

Hey All,
I'm planning a coyote hunt in the Lethbridge area on Jan 13/14. Currently all the details are on another message board, but there are a lot of good members here who are probably interested, so I thought I'd pass it along here.
So far the exact details havent been worked out, but the hunt will take place in Lethbridge area, and will be primarily done on Saturday. There will be some teams made, and if you come alone, we will find you a team to go with.
Not a lot of high competition. Probably a few prizes for heaviest coyote, most coyotes, etc but we'll figure that out depending on some of the prizes I get for it. I've got some good Custom calls and some nice lanyards so far, so we'll see what else comes of it.
Pretty much a good excuse to come on down south and shoot some coyotes and meet some guys. PM me or email me if you're interested and I'll put you on the list....

More details to follow...just getting a list together to see how many we've got and we'll go from there. Got about 15 interested so far that should make it...
Old 12-28-2006, 12:21 AM
donthaveaclue

Darn, wish it were in the lloyd area!
Old 12-28-2006, 12:32 AM
Rackmastr

Heh...if I had a dollar for everyone who wished it was in their home area....sorry.

I figured since I am taking the time to plan it and organize prizes, and a group list, etc....I'd do it near my home.....seemed fair to me and the coyotes are good around here anyways....
Old 12-28-2006, 04:31 AM
Thomas

Rack,

If I'm not working I will be sure to come out.
Old 12-28-2006, 12:12 PM
shotgun

I would come out to that but unfortunately I am in Hawaii.....
Old 12-29-2006, 10:49 AM
bruceba

I'm working that Saturday however Sunday I should be good to go.
Old 01-10-2007, 01:25 PM
lethbridge coyote hunt

Default lethbridge coyote hunt

I am hoping to have sometime off this weekend. If it works out I would like to join in on the coyote hunt. Trev, do you have a time and place to meet. I can't find that other message board you referred to with all the details.

Thanks.

southhunter
Old 01-10-2007, 01:40 PM
Jamie Hunt

Default Re: lethbridge coyote hunt

Rack, this is great that you are putting this together. BUT its going to be cold this weekend.. You should go chase elk.
:rollin :rollin

Jamie
Old 01-10-2007, 06:45 PM
jrs

Default Re: lethbridge coyote hunt

Thats the boat i'm in. It sounds like a great time otherwise.
Old 01-10-2007, 09:53 PM
Thomas

Default Coyotes

So is this thing a go or what?
Old 01-10-2007, 09:54 PM
Rackmastr

Default Re: Coyotes

If you want more info, you'll have to PM me or email me and I can provide a bit more info. The 'contest' portion is no longer a go, but there will still be some guys getting together and going for a coyote hunt.

Jamie,
I'm heading to 300 to do my coyote hunting....if I run into elk, all the better...
Old 01-10-2007, 09:58 PM
jrs

Good luck Rack, i was just looking for snow/elk info about 30 seconds ago and brought the post to the top. Good luck on the yotes, there's lots around it seems.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:00 PM
Rackmastr

JRS,
Might go out on Friday as well if the weather sticks and depending on what the locals have to say.....heard it was blowing up there quite a bit today....lots of new snow on the ground.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:01 PM
jrs

awesome! thanks for the reply. Good luck to you once again.