Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Trapping Discussion

Old 05-02-2005, 12:47 PM
jrs

Default Skulls

After the discussion under another topic about skull sales i figured i may as well give my plan a try. I am thinking of getting into cleaning a whole bunch of skulls next fall or even this summer for a special project. (Huge display) Someone stole a few i had in the carport just drying and i want to replenish the collection. I thought i'd throw out an offer of sorts. Would anyone be willing to save skulls and in exchange i could give you a couple nice cleaned ones or clean some and return them to ya. I have lots of coyotes coons and badgers done already and would trade whichever ones its legal to do so with. I can use any legally dealable skulls you want to part with. (yote, coon, fox, badger, lynx, beaver, muskrat, mink whatever etc etc.) Will consider purchasing them too, i can't spend much on the project but bulk is what i'm mostly looking for (maybe a couple bucks per raw skull). I'm not trying to make money doing this, its just a hobby and an interesting thing to collect. I understand they usually just get tossed by most guys anyway and i manage to put them to use. I may not check for reply's right away but don't worry i'll be back, off to work for a while so.. Thanks guys.
Old 05-29-2005, 11:51 PM
jrs

Nevermind, screwed up. Thanks