Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 08-12-2020, 09:09 AM
Banned

Arrow quebec wants to remove current Trudeau dictatorship

just watched on news, bloc leader would like to see an election if trudeau/morneau and the wife of the guy who won the contract don't step down, even with covid risk and voting safety, he said that parliment granted them extra power/money to deal with pandemic but being mismanaged that risk is warranted, he called the current govt. a dictatorship, he believes all 3 of them need to step down as they aren't suited for the job, he said he was speaking on behalf of the residents of quebec, and that they feel very similar as alberta/sask and other parts of the country,

encouraging news in times of bad bad bad no?
Old 08-12-2020, 09:13 AM

Sounds like great news

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
Old 08-12-2020, 09:31 AM

I'm not holding my breath that the same folks that re-elected Trudeau after multiple scandals a few years ago aren't going to re-elect him again, possibly with a majority this time around.
Old 08-12-2020, 09:33 AM

If I could, I would go out and join the "Block" right now.

Burglar: Aren't you going to call the cops?
Farmer: Why? Nobody knows you're here
Old 08-12-2020, 09:36 AM

An election would accomplish nothing right now, the NDP will still support Trudeau, and with the CERB cheques still coming, Trudeau might even win a majority. As for Quebec, no matter how much Trudeau gives them, it is never enough for them.
Old 08-12-2020, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott N View Post
I'm not holding my breath that the same folks that re-elected Trudeau after multiple scandals a few years ago aren't going to re-elect him again, possibly with a majority this time around.
Oh I am basically expecting it and he will gain support do to his handouts. We will likely see more NDP voters.

There really is no strong opposition from the Conservatives and they are loosing support as people are disappointed in them

Unless there is a real shake up get ready to see the Turd float to the top again
Old 08-12-2020, 09:40 AM
Banned

i know, and very pessimistic, will get burned and burned but if you find the clip on the fulltime channels, it was nice to see how clearly he called these 3 crooks out for all to hear, finally felt like some good/happy news in what seems like ages dominated by bad news

wish in one hand, crap in the other, we know which one gets filled first regardless, nice to hear the world is catching on to these 3 crooks
Old 08-12-2020, 09:43 AM

Agree with Elk on the NDP supporting the Turd as they are a party with no direction.....
Imagine for a second though if they didn't support the Turd and the Bloc Party somehow won the next election, do you think the future would be better or worse for Western Canada?
Old 08-12-2020, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7magtime View Post
Agree with Elk on the NDP supporting the Turd as they are a party with no direction.....
Imagine for a second though if they didn't support the Turd and the Bloc Party somehow won the next election, do you think the future would be better or worse for Western Canada?
The Bloc can't win enough seats, and if they did, they would make things even worse for all other provinces. They would be all about giving everything to Quebec and the other provinces would pay for it.
Old 08-12-2020, 09:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7magtime View Post
yes they still want to separate, they did mention the larger of two evils lol

sure we might just replace with different crooks, but still be nice to have a chance at better than this dictatorship, a chance at people qualified for the these levels of power and national leadership, because that is not what we have and the whole country suffers for it
Old 08-12-2020, 11:35 AM

I wonder if moving to Quebec may be the answer???
Old 08-12-2020, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
oh my let me check my blood pressure medication

🤔🤔🤔🤔
Old 08-12-2020, 11:48 AM

I watched Blanchette do his press conference this morning, I was actually impressed with a couple things. A: calling a spade a spade and demanding their resignation as they have proven themselves unfit to lead (on several counts, incompetence and ethics the primary issue).
And B: when the (bought and paid for liberal friendly) press kept saying 'but, pandemic, timing', basically shilling to leave the liberals in place in these 'unprecedented time's despite how corrupt they are. And his answer was perfect. 'Which is more dangerous, the pandemic, or more incompetent leadership during the pandemic?'. If we can send our kids back to school and open restaurants safely, we can vote safely.

The issue for the conservatives is, they are broke and have no leader yet, and even when they do they are in an existential crisis, trying to decide if they are actually conservative, or if they should go liberal light so as to be electable. But they can't not go along with a non confidence vote because they also called for resignations. So they have to go along even if they aren't prepared.

Likewise, the NDP called for resignations. Even if they don't want to, they also really need to go along with a no confidence vote, or be (further) exposed as politicking hypocrites.

So it's quite possible Blanchette, for his own reasons (Quebec) has maneuvered the House into a non confidence motion to bring down the JT Idiot Circus. And he comes off looking like the most ethical of the bunch, calling for Justice! It also takes eyes off his own issue, where he has been anonymously accused of misbehaving....Which I think is reprehensible. Anonymous accusations with no proof should never have been published.

And who isn't in the House today to answer questions, plead his innocence, throw bodies under the bus? Why, JT of course. Another personal day? Coward. And Arrogant.

I hope they vote to burn it down.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone

Last edited by Twisted Canuck; 08-12-2020 at 11:53 AM.
Old 08-12-2020, 12:12 PM

Too many Canadians will vote for whoever gives them cash regardless of the big picture or what other things the person has done or will do.
Old 08-12-2020, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott N View Post

I don't see that, of all the Liberals I know, none will discuss our own federal leadership because they're too embarrassed to admit their own utter failure of a political party. Instead they divert to discussing US politics because they're not conditioned to deal with being incorrect.
Old 08-12-2020, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
I don't see that, of all the Liberals I know, none will discuss our own federal leadership because they're too embarrassed to admit their own utter failure of a political party. Instead they divert to discussing US politics because they're not conditioned to deal with being incorrect.
Talking to friends out East or have family out East the word is the Turd is still a loved as ever and being praised for looking after Canadians during COVID. Scarier is the Albertans who are leaning towards NDP or Libs because they have lost faith in the Cons.

I am not hearing anything suggesting any big change that will help get rid of the liberals unfortunately
Old 08-12-2020, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
An election would accomplish nothing right now, the NDP will still support Trudeau, and with the CERB cheques still coming, Trudeau might even win a majority. As for Quebec, no matter how much Trudeau gives them, it is never enough for them.
Perhaps the game plan, is the party kicks him out, and if libs win, its without JT, and BM? Perhaps they can get a leader with a brain?
Old 08-12-2020, 12:47 PM

I will be very surprised if we don't see 4 more years, the east is the end of us.
Old 08-12-2020, 12:54 PM

If they get four more years they will try their best to tax us into prosperity
Old 08-12-2020, 01:28 PM

They're taking care of it and paying so that we don't have to

Also, Quebec doesn't want to separate and never will. They can't. They just want to call the shots and since Trudeau isn't giving them that now they want to replace him with someone who will. Now all of the sudden he's suspicious? Shady? Should be investigated? Really? Cause I can't ever remember a time he wasn't. Pretty convenient now, though. Everything the bloc does revolves around convenience.

I would take it a step further and actually ask them them to leave. Give them 90 days notice and no assistance and see what happens. I'll bet their response wouldn't be, 'where do we sign!?'.
Old 08-12-2020, 03:53 PM

They’ll just get re-elected and Canadians don’t want an election now anyway... they need to step down. But what will happen is Trudeau will throw the Bloc a bone and they’ll shut up too.
Old 08-12-2020, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody j View Post
so true!
Old 08-12-2020, 05:09 PM

The Liberals might get re-elected, but I doubt Trudeau will be the leader. I think the Liberal caucus members have had their fill of his hypocrisy.

I would find Trudeau being ousted by his own caucus more satisfying than watching him lose a general election.

Gerry Burnie
Old 08-12-2020, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Coyote View Post
just watched on news, bloc leader would like to see an election if trudeau/morneau and the wife of the guy who won the contract don't step down, even with covid risk and voting safety, he said that parliment granted them extra power/money to deal with pandemic but being mismanaged that risk is warranted, he called the current govt. a dictatorship, he believes all 3 of them need to step down as they aren't suited for the job, he said he was speaking on behalf of the residents of quebec, and that they feel very similar as alberta/sask and other parts of the country,

encouraging news in times of bad bad bad no?
I don’t trust this Frenchman. I wonder what he wants from Trudeau. Frenchy is Quebec first screw the rest of Canada especially the Tarp pits.

BW
Old 08-12-2020, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigwoodsman View Post
I don’t trust this Frenchman. I wonder what he wants from Trudeau. Frenchy is Quebec first screw the rest of Canada especially the Tarp pits.

BW
I find it interesting, maybe disturbing, that the bloc usually seems to be led by capable, intelligent leaders, unlike our other parties.

Grizz
Old 08-12-2020, 06:10 PM

Quote:
You mean - all of us?
Old 08-12-2020, 06:25 PM

Quote:
I've never thought about it. I've never even been east of Saskatchewan (within Canada). But now you've got me thinking. You might actually be on to something. 49 this year. Is it too late to start learning french?
Old 08-12-2020, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
You mean - all of us?
Only a select few
Old 08-12-2020, 07:16 PM

Great. Quebecers want to get rid of a bunch of corrupt quebecers only to replace them with a different bunch of corrupt quebecers.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Old 08-12-2020, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody j View Post
Beatings will continue until morale improves.