Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 06-25-2020, 01:09 PM

Default Burris Droptine binoculars

Does anyone own a pair of Burris Droptine binoculars? I’m looking into upgrade my cheap Canadian tire pair. I can’t seem to find any good real world reviews online or YouTube. I know Vortex Diamond backs are a great pair for the money. But was curious on your guys opinions on the Burris line. Both have amazing warranty
Old 06-28-2020, 08:44 PM

I've owned a pair of Burris droptines before; Burris is amazing glass for the price and their warranty is top notch.
The glass quality is I would say better than diamondback and just extremely shy of the viper HD class.
Either way, I believe Burris is pricing their glass 1 class above most brands and you can't go wrong with your purchase.
Old 06-30-2020, 01:36 PM

Default Binos

If you're open to suggestion, go to Cabela's and check out their Cabela's Intensity HD binos. Have owned mine for a few years now and have performed perfectly since new! Great price point at under $300 and the HD glass is great! Lifetime warranty as well....but, you know what they say, opinions are like arseholes and everyone has one....this is just mine Good luck in your search