Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 05-26-2020, 06:04 PM

Default 2020 Hunting Film Tour PRIZE DRAW THREAD

It’s time folks! The exciting part of Hunting Film Tour Edmonton has arrived, unfortunately without the films this year.

The week has passed where we opened it up for refunds and the remaining ticket numbers for the draws have been compiled into a spreadsheet. We’ve used a random number generator to pull in 8 winners for our first of 4 draws!
Some of the prizes we are giving away are mind blowing!

A HUGE thanks to all sponsors that donated and continue to support the Hunting community!

In this first draw we’re giving away the following prizes and the winning ticket number is listed beside the prize:
Easton Archery 6 pack of FMJ arrows. Winning ticket number→ PHYSICAL TICKET 22

Leki Hiking Poles. Winning ticket number→ PHYSICAL TICKET 209
1 Eastmans Hunting Journals subscription. Winning ticket number→ PHYSICAL TICKET 237

1 Eastman’s Bowhunting Journals subscription. Winning ticket number→ ONLINE TICKET 9840

Stealthcam DS4K Trail camera. Winning ticket number→ ONLINE TICKET 7441
2 packs of Black Widow Innovations Broadheads. Winning ticket number→ ONLINE TICKET 9840

2 packs of Black Widow Innovations Broadheads. Winning ticket number→ ONLINE TICKET 4554

Sitka Gear Men’s Subalpine or Open Country Kit including: Core Lightweight Crew LS, Heavyweight Hoody, Mountain Jacket, Mountain Pant, Sitka Cap. Winning ticket number→ PHYSICAL TICKET 33

To claim your prize, send me a private message or an email at HFTEdmonton@outlook.com. You have one week to get in contact with me or your prize will be drawn again next week until a winner gets in touch with me. Once in contact with me, we will coordinate getting your prize into your hands!

Next draw will be posted in here as a comment on this thread, so keep an eye on this thread and check your tickets!

-Craig
Old 05-26-2020, 09:50 PM

Are the winning numbers put back in the draw to give everyone the same chance at all prizes?
Old 05-26-2020, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroPhi View Post
Are the winning numbers put back in the draw to give everyone the same chance at all prizes?
No once your number is drawn it’s removed, I believe it’s always been this way.

LC
Old 05-27-2020, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Once a ticket number is drawn, it is removed for the following draws.
Old 05-29-2020, 10:11 AM

I have 3 tickets, can I get a refund?
Old 05-31-2020, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig_temple View Post
Once a ticket number is drawn, it is removed for the following draws.
Shouldn't everyone have the same chance at all prizes? Because I win a hat I don't get a chance at a Hoyt? Food for thought. I'd keep it fair.
Old 05-31-2020, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Shouldn't everyone have the same chance at all prizes? Because I win a hat I don't get a chance at a Hoyt? Food for thought. I'd keep it fair.
Hats aren't in this draw. It's fair with one chance to win and once someone wins they are out. Would be a little disappointing for people if someone won 2 Hoyt bows, a Yeti cooler and 2 Sitka Gear Systems with one ticket number.
Old 05-31-2020, 07:45 PM

Default Round 2 prizes

Round 2 of prizes drawn for The Hunting Film Tour Edmonton is here!

All of the prizes have been claimed from the first draw, so it’s time to do another draw and pick some more winners! We’ve used a random number generator to pull in 9 winners for our second of 4 draws!

A HUGE thank you to all sponsors that donated and continue to support the Hunting community! You guys/gals are awesome!

In this second draw we’re giving away the following prizes and the winning ticket number is listed beside each prize:

Easton Archery 6 pack of FMJ arrows. Winning ticket number→ Online Ticket 1414

Hoyt Archery Axius bow in your choice of draw weight and draw length. Winning ticket number→Online Ticket 4975

Vortex Crossfire II Rifle Scope and Rings. Winning ticket number→ Ticket 3

1 Eastmans Hunting Journals subscription. Winning ticket number→ Online Ticket 8763

1 Eastman’s Bowhunting Journals subscription. Winning ticket number→Online Ticket 4272

Stealthcam DS4K Trail camera. Winning ticket number→ Ticket 112

2 packs of Black Widow Innovations Broadheads. Winning ticket number→ Online Ticket 1973

2 packs of Black Widow Innovations Broadheads. Winning ticket number→ Ticket 235

2 packs of Black Widow Innovations Broadheads. Winning ticket number→Ticket 166

To claim your prize, send me a private message or an email at HFTEdmonton@outlook.com. You have one week to get in contact with me or your prize will be drawn again next week until a winner gets in touch with me. Once in contact with me, we will coordinate getting your prize into your hands!
Old 06-01-2020, 09:25 AM

Is there anywhere you can watch the films online? Really enjoyed them last year
Old 06-04-2020, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk4 View Post
Is there anywhere you can watch the films online? Really enjoyed them last year
I'm not sure if that will be an option or not, but I will put in the suggestion!
Old 06-04-2020, 06:06 PM

Default Round 3 prizes

It’s time for Round 3 of prizes drawn for The Hunting Film Tour Edmonton! All of the prizes have been claimed from the first two draws, so it’s time to do another draw and pick some more winners! We’ve used a random number generator to pull in 10 winners for our third of 4 draws!

A HUGE thank you to all sponsors that donated and continue to support the Hunting community! You guys/gals are awesome!

In this second draw we’re giving away the following prizes and the winning ticket number is listed beside each prize:

Easton Archery 6 pack of FMJ arrows. Winning ticket number→ Online Ticket 6541

YETI Tundra 75 Cooler. Winning ticket number→Physical Ticket 19

Sitka Gear Women’s Subalpine System including: Core Lightweight Crew LS, Heavyweight Hoody, Mountain Jacket, Timberline Pant, Sitka Trucker Cap. Winning ticket number→ Physical Ticket 231

Vortex Impact Rangefinder. Winning ticket number→ Physical Ticket 60

1 Eastmans Hunting Journals subscription. Winning ticket number→ Physical Ticket 150

1 Eastman’s Bowhunting Journals subscription. Winning ticket number→Online Ticket 8472

Stone Glacier Avail backpack. Winning ticket number→ Physical Ticket 208
2 packs of Black Widow Innovations Broadheads. Winning ticket number→ Physical Ticket 31

2 packs of Black Widow Innovations Broadheads. Winning ticket number→ Online Ticket 5665

2 packs of Black Widow Innovations Broadheads. Winning ticket number→ Physical Ticket 113

Old 06-08-2020, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig_temple View Post
Hats aren't in this draw. It's fair with one chance to win and once someone wins they are out. Would be a little disappointing for people if someone won 2 Hoyt bows, a Yeti cooler and 2 Sitka Gear Systems with one ticket number.
Mathamatically its only fair if all ticket numbers are entered for all prizes. A minor gripe, you do a WAY better job of this than I could.....now draw my number already!
Old 06-12-2020, 04:31 PM

Default Round 4 prizes

The FOURTH and final round of draws is here for The Hunting Film Tour Edmonton! This round there is an extra though… no one claimed the SITKA GEAR Women’s package within the week that was given to claim it... This means that the SITKA GEAR will be added to this round of draws.

There’s some AMAZING prizes in this draw including a HOYT Carbon RX-3 in Subalpine, donated by Jimbows Archery Edmonton! Someone is going to be having a good day when they see their ticket was drawn for this prize! We’ve used a random number generator to pull in 10 winners for our final draw!

Again, a HUGE thank you to all sponsors that donated and continue to support the Hunting community! You guys/gals are awesome! An especially big thanks to Dave and the crew and Jimbows Edmonton for supporting the event and the Edmonton hunting community. Remember to shop local for your archery and hunting needs, especially with a struggling economy.

In this final draw we’re giving away the following prizes and the winning ticket number is listed beside each prize:

Easton Archery 6 pack of FMJ 400 arrows. Winning ticket number→ Physical Ticket 18

Hoyt Carbon RX-3 in Sitka Subalpine from Jimbows Archery Edmonton. Winning ticket number→ Online Ticket 3040

Grizz Target from Jim Wilson Grizz Targets. Winning ticket number→ Physical Ticket 206

Sitka Gear Women’s Subalpine System including: Core Lightweight Crew LS, Heavyweight Hoody, Mountain Jacket, Timberline Pant, Sitka Trucker Cap. Winning ticket number→ Online Ticket 2830

1 Eastmans Hunting Journals subscription. Winning ticket number→ Online Ticket 7449

1 Eastman’s Bowhunting Journals subscription. Winning ticket number→Online Ticket 2197

Stealthcam DS4K Trail camera. Winning ticket number→ Online Ticket 2778

2 packs of Black Widow Innovations Broadheads. Winning ticket number→ Physical Ticket 138

2 packs of Black Widow Innovations Broadheads. Winning ticket number→ Physical Ticket 107

To claim your prize, send me a private message or an email at HFTEdmonton@outlook.com. You have one week to get in contact with me or your prize will be drawn again in a week until a winner gets in touch with me. Once in contact with me, we will coordinate getting your prize into your hands!

I’m already excited for next year’s event and trusting you all have a great summer and successful hunting season! Be safe, have fun and remember to take a youngster hunting with you this year!