Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2017, 05:13 PM

Default Is 'Global warming" pseudoscience?

A very interesting and sobering presentation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxHfb66ZgM
Old 06-17-2017, 05:15 PM
Banned

Is 'Global warming" pseudoscience? Ask Al Gore that question I would like to hear his answer. He invented the internet you know!
Old 06-17-2017, 05:33 PM
Banned

We can't even accurately predict the weather, there ain't a person on this planet who can prove anything with regards to global warming, pseudoscience at best! The planet has warmed and cooled several times in its existence, none of which were caused by modern man, global warming is based on assumptions, presumptions, and, and guesses, no facts, no evidence, because the earth was way warmer in the time of dinosaurs don't mean we caused it. The earth is static and always changing and has always been that way and will be that way until the end of days.
Old 06-17-2017, 07:41 PM

Global warming is a complete fraud.
Climate change is not due to anthropogenic C02 emissions.
However the global warming "exaggerators" would have you think otherwise.
The climate change that the earth is undergoing is a completely natural process.
The earth goes through many cycles of warming and cooling - the causes of which I will not delve into here.
Do your own research on the subject and then follow the money trail and you will see for yourself.
Old 06-17-2017, 07:49 PM

Default It is getting warmer.

You can now sail through the North West passage, the glaciers are retreating have a look at the one on the icefield parkway.

The question is "has man effected the speed of the change"?

I think that there is enough evident for us to try to be prudent about increasing the CO2 in the atmosphere.

I remember when cigarette companies tried to convince people that smoking didn't hurt your health.

It was pretty much the same kind of arguments we hear about global warming.
Old 06-17-2017, 08:06 PM

Grab a brew, this one's interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwviDPo4Rh4
Old 06-17-2017, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by densa44 View Post
You can now sail through the North West passage, the glaciers are retreating have a look at the one on the icefield parkway.

The question is "has man effected the speed of the change"?

I think that there is enough evident for us to try to be prudent about increasing the CO2 in the atmosphere.

I remember when cigarette companies tried to convince people that smoking didn't hurt your health.

It was pretty much the same kind of arguments we hear about global warming.
You could probably sail through the Northwest passage in the 1500's before the onslaught of the "Little Ice Age", as well. Just because we were not there to see it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Glaciers worldwide enlarged considerably during the 17 and 1800's and there is photographic proof to verify this, if you look it up.

CO2 is not a pollutant.

Comparing this to cigarettes which contain all kinds of poisonous chemicals is laughable.
Old 06-17-2017, 08:48 PM

Not long ago this topic would start a war in about five posts so before it gets a stupid as sone Yutube videos it's closed .
Cat