Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 02-02-2018, 08:44 AM

Default Cadex

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelmicallef View Post
Maybe we should write them and tell them to move thier business to Alberta which is a firearms friendly Province.
It would be great if we could get Cadex to move out west. I wonder how big of a hit to sales it would take to motivate them to leave Quebec? I suspect most of there sales are to the USA I wonder how the Americans could help. Do you think if someone informed the NRA about this situation that they could help?
Old 02-02-2018, 08:09 PM
Banned

So having lived there , make you an authority on Quebec ? so if you have a Quebec cow and an Alberta cow , which craps the most?
Old 02-02-2018, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
So having lived there , make you an authority on Quebec ? so if you have a Quebec cow and an Alberta cow , which craps the most?
"I do not " fear the registry"as you put it and I understand fully , I lived there for a while.
Quebec is one place I steer clear of , and there are several members here I won't deal with that do not in Quebec for that matter."

If you are speaking of my post that i have quoted above it is none of your dam business my history or beliefs when it comes to Quebec, how's that for an answer ?
Cat
Old 02-03-2018, 01:21 AM
Banned

Just as I thought , you don,t know crap ! Have a good day !
Old 02-03-2018, 04:07 AM

Quote:
You keep insinuating that some us won't do business with Quebec based firearms businesses / individuals because of some reason other than the new registry. Have you considered that it's nothing personal, it's just that some of us don't want to do business with a province where corruption is SOP?
Old 02-03-2018, 05:40 AM

I have done business with a few businesses in Quebec, but no more, the registry was the last straw, although it wasn't the only reason. From now on, I will avoid dealing with any Quebec based business that I can. If someone doesn't like my reasons for boycotting Quebec, too bad!
Old 02-03-2018, 06:33 AM

A good big 'ol chunk of my income goes east every two weeks already. That's reason enough to not send anymore of it willingly.
Old 02-03-2018, 07:05 AM

Quote:
No it is you that think you know it all and you do not in fact
Like I said , how much I know about Quebec is none of your business .
If you love god place so much why don't you go back - I won't.
Cat
Old 02-03-2018, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Posts like you have done on this thread will have you looking for a new forum. Smarten up.
Old 02-03-2018, 04:42 PM

Quote:
why do you need to ask a cow is a cow,

an ass is an ass,

a putz is a putz

Cement Bench.
Old 02-03-2018, 06:29 PM
Banned

Careful about name calling ! forum rules !
Old 02-03-2018, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Careful about name calling ! forum rules !
people from queback cannot read English, I did not call you a name, I was merely illustrating a point, putz is my license plate buddy,

and for a real answer my farm girl wifey says whichever cow eats more ****s more, pretty good brains eh as you did not have an answer and were trying to be smart,

that is part of the problem with other provinces, we are having problems with BC right now,

is it any wonder or surprise if we want businesses to be closer to us or have better taxes and try to attract employment,

you people from Quebec do not seem to understand economics which I majored in, spelling not so much

do not try to be cute or I will stop dealing with quebec and I do millions there each year, oh wait I just stopped

Cement Bench
Old 02-03-2018, 08:03 PM
Banned

For one thing you stuck your nose in this, another you are right you cannot spell , you said so yourself and as far as a major in anything , that,s your opinion , and I will never be your buddy ! so give it a rest , good night .
Old 02-03-2018, 08:16 PM

Default Gentelmen

Why do you need to fight with one another? I'll never understand that.

P.Q. had a horrible tragedy with a mad gun man and this is the solution that the people of P.Q. want.

If you don't conduct yourselves in a civilized manner there will be suspensions and the thread will be closed.
Old 02-05-2018, 11:31 AM

Why are ppl so entertained by fighting on the internet?

I think we all could agree It sure would suck if other provinces followed suit.
Old 02-05-2018, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnthehat View Post
"I do not " fear the registry"as you put it and I understand fully , I lived there for a while.
Quebec is one place I steer clear of , and there are several members here I won't deal with that do not in Quebec for that matter."

If you are speaking of my post that i have quoted above it is none of your dam business my history or beliefs when it comes to Quebec, how's that for an answer ?
Cat
I think you gave him a clear answer nice work !
Old 02-05-2018, 11:46 AM

Yes there was a tragedy in Quebec, and C-68 and the long gun registry were polirical attempts to convince Canadians that the government was taking action to reduce crime. The simple fact is that the government used people's emotions to sell them a bunch of legislation that has proven to be ineffective at reducing crime. For that reason, Harper did away with the long gun registry and some of the totally ineffective legislation. But Now, the Quebec government is once again using people's emotions to re activate a registry that has already proven to be nothing but a waste of money.
Old 02-05-2018, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markg View Post
It would be great if we could get Cadex to move out west. I wonder how big of a hit to sales it would take to motivate them to leave Quebec? I suspect most of there sales are to the USA I wonder how the Americans could help. Do you think if someone informed the NRA about this situation that they could help?
Yeah no kidding they are top notch
Old 02-06-2018, 04:49 PM

I wonder what legislation has in store for those who plan to travel to QC to hunt. Register your unrestricted guns in advance of showing up? LoL seems like a joke
Old 02-06-2018, 07:32 PM

I agree with Cat on this one. My family has had non gun business dealings the QC companies. After all of them blew up in our faces (as in they violated the terms of the contract, then sued us), we just won't deal with companies from there anymore.

Now, to those that think it might just be us, in the same area of business, we've been dealing with western Canada, Ontario, the US, Europe, Japan, etc., with only one complaint over 30 years.

The one complaint was easily resolved as it was an issue with a trucking company losing part of the load, and not us. The actual complaint was about us not having available product to replace that which the shipping company lost within a short time period.

This is over hundreds of contracts. The QC ones were universally bad ones from a number of different companies.