Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 06-13-2014, 02:43 PM

Default Illustrated Guide to Gun Control

Illustrated Guide to Gun Control

http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/wp-...un-Control.png
Old 06-14-2014, 03:56 PM

Like I said in a previous post, it would be more logical (yes I am assuming those in charge are capable of such a thing) and reasonable ( see previous parenthesised statement) to me that a government would want to spend money solving the problem with criminal or sociopathic tendencies rather than remove the firearms from society. Guns to knives to clubs and sharpened sticks to stones. Would then by this er 'logic' the balled fist become prohibited?

I dont know the true stats but I am going to make an assumption of my own. Countries like Israel and Switzerland train their population to kill. Military service is mandatory. People have more access to 'dangerous guns' yet gun crime is low on a global scale.

I'll save Canada's next liberal government 2 billion dollars - solidify us as a nation. We will teach our children respect and responsibility once more. As a nation we need to once more be self aware. I you want to ban something, ban apathy.

Keeping high capacity magazines out of my gun safe will not -EVER - keep them out of the hands of the street thugs and psychos that would seek to do me harm.

Colin.

Canadian first. Albertan second. Not that I often feel that way.