Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 09-10-2020, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBintheNorth View Post
The government of Alberta stated clearly that due to serology testing, the actual number of those infected should be multiplied by 6.5 to accurately represent the number of Albertans who have had the virus.
I'm going to admittedly assume here, that the rest of Canada will be similar in number of actual cases.

Still a very serious virus, but the low rate of death/serious illness doesn't warrant the risks that come with a VERY premature vaccine (if one is ever available).
For those reasons, I still won't be getting the vaccine.
Maybe after it's been around for a couple decades, and if one of the other million potential causes of death hasn't got me first...
I am not supporting the release of any unsafe vaccine. However I don’t believe neither you nor I are knowledable enough to state today if any in progress are unsafe . We certainly can’t judge something they haven’t finished yet.

And I purport that all the data will be public...all governments and other companies and researchers will be reviewing and anyone finding flaws will speak up. Nobody can like a class action lawsuit.

But public data and peer reviews and new technologies will be a good read before I take it. But if it passes all approvals....it will be safe.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 09-10-2020, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri777 View Post
TDS^^ ...
And from the lips from a fraud for a 'Health Authority',
How is this vid any different than Trump's message for 'Back then info' ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xSbTSfIYyU
You seem to be the one with TDS here - you blindly defend this guy no matter what he says or does and aggressively attack anyone and everyone who says anything you don't like about him and try to discredit anyone and everyone around him to deflect the issue …….

Trump has mastered the manipulation of the weak minded sheep, knowing as long as he beats the drum, they will mindlessly and blindly march behind him, defend him as he takes them to where he deicides they are going.

He will feed them whatever he decides they need to eat and they will gleefully eat it up and drink it up like it's mana from god. It's amazing actually.

And since you have attacked this contributor, and tried to deflect and discredit his accuser ………. let me point out one LITTLE problem here ….

This is not a recount of a conversation ………..

There is a recording of Trump's voice on it.

Not sure what there is to argue about here ……….????

Last edited by EZM; 09-10-2020 at 10:38 AM.
Old 09-10-2020, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
You seem to be the one with TDS here - you blindly defend this guy no matter what he says or does and aggressively attack anyone and everyone who says anything you don't like about him and try to discredit anyone and everyone around him to deflect the issue …….

Trump has mastered the manipulation of the weak minded sheep, knowing as long as he beats the drum, they will mindlessly and blindly march behind him, defend him as he takes them to where he deicides they are going.

He will feed them whatever he decides they need to eat and they will gleefully eat it up and drink it up like it's mana from god. It's amazing actually.

And since you have attacked this contributor, and tried to deflect and discredit his accuser ………. let me point out one LITTLE problem here ….

And today he has not discredited the reporter. He has simple double downed on him not wanting to create panic from this disease...far deadlier than the flu.

It is Trump saying this stuff...and yet this guy still tries to redirect. Almost feels like a Russian troll farm attempt to create more confusion.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 09-10-2020, 10:47 AM

Quote:

Keep Gulping down those beyond meatless nothing burgers..Styx said it best..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PWnAHXu7hA
Old 09-10-2020, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
And today he has not discredited the reporter. He has simple double downed on him not wanting to create panic from this disease...far deadlier than the flu.

It is Trump saying this stuff...and yet this guy still tries to redirect. Almost feels like a Russian troll farm attempt to create more confusion.
I do agree that Trump's job should have been to keep everyone calm and not panicking. So, of course, he should have been, and acted as, the calming, in control force as the country faced this virus.

What he did from that point on is the problem in many people's mind.
Old 09-10-2020, 11:00 AM

Quote:
See my post above ......…

Last edited by EZM; 09-10-2020 at 11:07 AM.
Old 09-10-2020, 11:13 AM

Quote:
See my post above ......…
Keep gulping..no calories or substance in those TDS bugers..
Old 09-10-2020, 11:14 AM

Quote:
OMG. This guy is the person you are taking life lessons from. Tarl Warwick is your great source on Covid19. Styxhexenhammer666 is your online source for facts. Are you really living in Canada?

You realize this is the same guy who said the nazis didn’t gas Jews...but rather starved them to death. That Zyklon B was a harmless delousing agent.

He believes that all humans on earth didn’t evolve from the same ancestor but that whites and blacks and Chinese all had different hominid ancestors.

And I could go on.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Styxhexenhammer666

I hope you are buying his merchandise also.

Here is a more useful YouTube link for you.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XZxzJGgox_E
Old 09-10-2020, 11:15 AM

Quote:
I do agree that Trump's job should have been to keep everyone calm and not panicking. So, of course, he should have been, and acted as, the calming, in control force as the country faced this virus.

What he did from that point on is the problem in many people's mind.
Yup. Keeping people calm and telling the truth is hopefully not rocket science for the leader of the free world.

Lying and then feeding the paranoia of some...has done the opposite and caused far more harm.
Old 09-10-2020, 11:33 AM

Quote:
OMG. This guy is the person you are taking life lessons from. Tarl Warwick is your great source on Covid19. Styxhexenhammer666 is your online source for facts. Are you really living in Canada?

You realize this is the same guy who said the nazis didn’t gas Jews...but rather starved them to death. That Zyklon B was a harmless delousing agent.

He believes that all humans on earth didn’t evolve from the same ancestor but that whites and blacks and Chinese all had different hominid ancestors.

And I could go on.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Styxhexenhammer666

I hope you are buying his merchandise also.

Here is a more useful YouTube link for you.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XZxzJGgox_E
He's also a closet lib, I 100% disagree with him on that, no where did i say he is a 'go to' source, however,
much of what he said on covid, was spot on..people contain truth in them no matter if they are off.
I repeat what I said earlier:
"Styx said it best"

Last edited by tri777; 09-10-2020 at 11:41 AM.
Old 09-10-2020, 11:43 AM

Quote:
He's also closet lib, I 100% disagree with him on that, no where did i say he is a 'go to' source, however,
much of what he said on covid, was spot on..people contain truth in them no matter if they are off.
I repeat what I said earlier:
"Styx said it best"
Seriously..you are getting an interpretation of exactly what Trump said.

What trump said was super simple.

He lied about the dangers of Covid to stop panic. He said it. Full stop. Doesn’t need that doofus to distil out such a simple factual verbal record.

It makes me shake my head that you panic on the truth and seek out a conspiracy guy on YouTube to make your mind up. Think for yourself. You can still say Trump lied. It was stupid. You still like him the best. I do. It’s not that hard.

And...I support Trump. He is better for Canada than Biden and Trump is still bad for Canada.
Old 09-10-2020, 11:52 AM

Quote:
".. Trump...He lied about the dangers of Covid to stop panic. He said it. Full stop. Doesn’t need
that doofus to distil out such a simple factual verbal record. .. Trump lied. It was stupid. .. And...I support Trump. He is better for Canada than Biden and Trump is still bad for Canada.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAEfSHeH4Lc
How's is this different from Trump..delaying/stopping any panic is what these same alike messages
are all about from BOTH sides Sundance. But everyone pounces on ol' Orange.

Last edited by tri777; 09-10-2020 at 12:02 PM.
Old 09-10-2020, 12:23 PM

Quote:
How's is this different from Trump..delaying/stopping any panic is what these same alike messages
Ah Sundance, Time to give it up. You are trying to reason with a right fighter. Doesn't work. All you will get is a "ya but,.......". Have to be right all the time, can't admit they were wrong. It is a mental defect if you will.
Sit back
Pour yourself a tea

Watch us "sportsmen" attack each other and destroy ourselves from within.

From road hunters vs "real hunters" to bowhunters vs rifle hunters, long bows and recurves vs compound user to bow vs crossbow to white hunters vs Native hunters etc etc etc

Enjoy the easy ride, anti hunters. Strange to me why we seem to be doing your job for you.

Excuse me while I go puke.
Old 09-10-2020, 12:28 PM

Quote:
You are tenacious sticking to the slight of hand.

So now you are saying him saying Covid wasn’t serious and just like the flu was validated by his excuse he didn’t want to panic Americans. You realize every other country except Brazil and Russia have been direct about Covid. And all along no one panicked. Based upon the only countries employing the same strategy as Trump... doesn’t it point more to controlling the narrative for political purposes as opposed to concern about people catching Covid?

After all while he was convincing Americans to jump on the Covid is just like any other flu... the American tax payers paid for him and all around him to get regular testing. Where as he help facilitate delay of testing...he accelerated it for himself.

Do you really believe so fiercely that Americans would of panicked and hen Canadians didn’t?

His lying has caused more problems with trust.

Are you American or Canadian?
Old 09-10-2020, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey Oatey View Post
Ah Sundance, Time to give it up. You are trying to reason with a right fighter. Doesn't work. All you will get is a "ya but,.......". Have to be right all the time, can't admit they were wrong. It is a mental defect if you will.
I will always admit I don’t like to be wrong. Will admit when I am.

I just find it totally interesting when faced with the obvious someone refuses to see it.

It like Trump said “knives can’t kill you...only guns”.

Then in a parking lot someone starts to stab you. You see it. The wife tells you. The guy stabbing you says “I’m stabbing you” and you stand there and say out loud to all.

“You can’t kill me. Trump said so.”
Old 09-10-2020, 12:33 PM

This thread would also have been good as a poll. I won't go as far as an absolute no, but no for a long while and likely never. I did two different years of the nasal flu vaccine because I researched how all versions were made and I thought what I chose was best. When I couldn't get it anymore I didn't get a vaccine. So, can't give a final answer yet.
Old 09-10-2020, 12:40 PM

Quote:
"..His lying has caused more problems with trust.."
Just a head's up , they ALL lie. What's the big deal when Trump does it.. the whole WMD thingy, lies mixed
with massive deaths(Trump's lies = no deaths).."I did not have sex"/Monica thing..
Obama:" I will close Guantanamo". Let's be real, they are all lying dogs, the entire lot of 'em, that's just
the nature of the beast with this old presidential game. Please understand, i just like Trumps style
better than all the previous liars....
But nope, I will not take the Vaccine.

Last edited by tri777; 09-10-2020 at 12:47 PM.
Old 09-10-2020, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Just a head's up , they ALL lie. What's the big deal when Trump does it.. the whole WMD thingy, lies mixed
with massive deaths(Trump's lies = no deaths).."I did not have sex"/Monica thing..
Obama:" I will close Guantanamo". Let's be real, they are all lying dogs, the entire lot of 'em, that's just
the nature of the beast with this old presidential game. Please understand, i just like Trumps style
better than all the previous liars....
But nope, I will not take the Vaccine.
Strange diatribe

But on that line...

I thought he has dealt well with North Korea. I feel a tough stance is way better than coddling them.

I wish Trudeau was pro Canada like Trump promotes pro US

But...saying they all lie so he is good..makes no sense.

As a world leader he has been horrible. Turning in allies...making up stories...being so spacey...in his world image...he and Trudeau have excelled.

Trump is a baby when he doesn’t get his own way...just as Trudeau has.

You can simply say Trump lies. It is obvious. He lied about Covid. He said it is way worse than he was stating earlier. Trudeau lies about SNC, WE, ethics scandals...

But he is your preferred choice of all the bad choices in American politics.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Canada has our own TDS

Trudeau derangement syndrome.

Every time he and his government has broken ethics...it was a conservative lie or conspiracy

He never dress funny in India. Just photoshopped.

As was his blackface brown face.

As was manipulating legal over SNC

As was bring WE into a lucrative contract cause they were buds...

All Canadian TDS. You believe Trump is unfairly looked at and Styx is right...yet you don’t like Trudeau and believe CBC is wrong?
Old 09-10-2020, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Strange diatribe

But on that line...

I thought he has dealt well with North Korea. I feel a tough stance is way better than coddling them.

I wish Trudeau was pro Canada like Trump promotes pro US

But...saying they all lie so he is good..makes no sense.

As a world leader he has been horrible. Turning in allies...making up stories...being so spacey...in his world image...he and Trudeau have excelled.

Trump is a baby when he doesn’t get his own way...just as Trudeau has.

You can simply say Trump lies. It is obvious. He lied about Covid. He said it is way worse than he was stating earlier. Trudeau lies about SNC, WE, ethics scandals...

But he is your preferred choice of all the bad choices in American politics.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Canada has our own TDS

Trudeau derangement syndrome.

Every time he and his government has broken ethics...it was a conservative lie or conspiracy

He never dress funny in India. Just photoshopped.

As was his blackface brown face.

As was manipulating legal over SNC

As was bring WE into a lucrative contract cause they were buds...

All Canadian TDS. You believe Trump is unfairly looked at and Styx is right...yet you don’t like Trudeau and believe CBC is wrong?
I won't be taking the vax...
Old 09-10-2020, 02:35 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-10-2020, 02:43 PM

[QUOTE

I had a strange event happen today that was out of my character. I had a panic attack in a store today. I was wearing a mask and protecting myself and others and for some reason I started panicking 😂 it’s been a while since I’ve been in a store. I’m not one to shy away from anything or anyone but yeh, strange.[/QUOTE]

Moral of the storyon't wear a mask, so you won't get a panic attack!
Too many sheeple, even on this forum.
Reminds me of the story of the pied piper of Hamelin.
Government pipes up something, like masks, not proven to to help anything and all the sheeple, rats, children will follow!
Old 09-10-2020, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey Oatey View Post
I would say that is spot on.............on both sides of the political spectrum. Kind of like Ford vs Chev or Ford vs Lada if you will.
Old 09-10-2020, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guaranteed government officials will deem themselves essential and get it before you and then you will complain that they are entitled and scamming the system unfairly.
Old 09-10-2020, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC1 View Post
[QUOTE

I had a strange event happen today that was out of my character. I had a panic attack in a store today. I was wearing a mask and protecting myself and others and for some reason I started panicking 😂 it’s been a while since I’ve been in a store. I’m not one to shy away from anything or anyone but yeh, strange.
Government pipes up something, like masks, not proven to to help anything and all the sheeple, rats, children will follow![/QUOTE]

So who is the sheeple?

The ones following masks and social distancing or the ones purely following conspiracy click bait websites?

Becaaaauuuusssseee.

The person that started all the fake Covid sentiment is Trump and he just admitted Covid 19 is really really bad.

You guys crack me up.
Old 09-10-2020, 05:58 PM

Quote:
I won't be taking the vax...
And that is your right.

If enough do and herd immunity is reached then anyone who can’t get it for health reasons if any like allergies, should still be protected.

If there are multiple vaccines hopefully there will be one for everyone that wants it.

What are your thoughts on if a vaccine is available and can save you from getting ill and costing the healthcare system lots of money, should you have to pay out of pocket?

For instance. Don’t get the polio vaccine and you get polio...should the taxpayers suffer?

It’s an interesting question.

Last edited by Sundancefisher; 09-10-2020 at 06:03 PM.
Old 09-10-2020, 06:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Government pipes up something, like masks, not proven to to help anything and all the sheeple, rats, children will follow!
So who is the sheeple?

The ones following masks and social distancing or the ones purely following conspiracy click bait websites?

Becaaaauuuusssseee.

The person that started all the fake Covid sentiment is Trump and he just admitted Covid 19 is really really bad.

You guys crack me up.[/QUOTE]

So what should we do? At first I didn’t think you knew what you were talking about, but obviously you know everything. Guide us through this gauntlet of death. Please.
Old 09-10-2020, 07:39 PM

Quote:
So who is the sheeple?

Becaaaauuuusssseee.

You guys crack me up.

You keep babbling about some conspiracy click bait sites having something in common with those who think this whole covid thing has gone way overboard. Why is that? That your go to? You getting frustrated most others aren't falling in the same line as you? Get over it.....and yourself.... your condescension is growing old. As are the veiled insults (couple of you are pretty sneaky with that)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post

So what should we do? At first I didn’t think you knew what you were talking about, but obviously you know everything. Guide us through this gauntlet of death. Please.
He doesn't
Old 09-10-2020, 07:51 PM

Quote:
"..What are your thoughts on if a vaccine is available and can save you from getting ill and costing the
healthcare system lots of money, should you have to pay out of pocket?

For instance. Don’t get the polio vaccine and you get polio...should the taxpayers suffer?

It’s an interesting question.
Even if my life depends on it, I have no use or want for any intake of a vaccine.
If my times up, I will happily adapt..everyone thinks when this life ends, it all ends. Nope.
This entire world is a farce compared to the coming one.

Movie critic Roger Ebert (in his final days), said it best when he was on his death bed:

"..Roger said that he didn't know if he could believe in God. He had his doubts. But toward the end, something
really interesting happened. That week before Roger passed away, I would see him and he would talk about
having visited this other place. I thought he was hallucinating. I thought they were giving him too much
medication. But the day before he passed away, he wrote me a note: "This is all an elaborate hoax." I asked
him, "What's a hoax?" And he was talking about this world, this place. He said it was all an illusion..."

https://www.esquire.com/entertainmen...final-moments/
Old 09-10-2020, 08:01 PM

Quote:

Are you American or Canadian?
100% Albertan all my life.
Old 09-10-2020, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainTi View Post

He doesn't
Are you sure?