Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-28-2009, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanonfodder View Post
GO FLAMES GO

(tonite only as I just puked a bit in my mouth writing this)

Your team always craps the bed when the Oil need some help and I really expect you guys to lose to the Wild tonite

I think we will get this win for you Bud We have a pretty good track record against Minny...have to shut down Gaborik though...
Old 03-28-2009, 12:24 PM

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/blogs...k_blog_hemsky/

Interesting read
Old 03-28-2009, 02:40 PM

Why is this interesting its old news and kinda out of context to what Hemmers point was........are you trying to deflect crtisism away from the stellar 3-7 run of your Elite team??
Old 03-28-2009, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post

I knew you would come around. Where would you like the Jersey sent? And can I get you the direct telephone # to the Wild's locker room. Perhaps if you throw some threats around you can get them off their game
PS just dont use call display

Jamie
Out of curiosity, what does that say about the intelligence of your average Flames' fan?
Old 03-28-2009, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownBear416 View Post
Thanks for that. Pretty much sums thing up.

Tree
Old 03-28-2009, 05:37 PM

I wonder If Lamaire let's the GORILLA out of it's cage tonight......
Old 03-28-2009, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Why is this interesting its old news and kinda out of context to what Hemmers point was........are you trying to deflect crtisism away from the stellar 3-7 run of your Elite team??

There you go Tree found it interesting so shut the yapper..
Old 03-28-2009, 07:37 PM

Tree finds lots of dumb things interesting......he likes Trees for jebeezus sakes. Win lose or draw I hear this will be MacT's last year coaching. Which makes some uninformed Oiler fans and media types happy. Don't think Itll make the players happy but I guess change is good......speaking of change according to most Lamers forum I troll the "solution" to the Lamers problems are to fire Keenan if he loses tonite and replace him with ....wait for it .....SUTTER ! Are you kiddn me? This is the brainchild that was confidant in hi signing of MCcantstopabeachball A decent backup would have stolen at least 3 recent games and secured you guys top spot...but nooooooo instead you have a tired and shaky looking Kipper and a guy whos goaltendind ability seems to be less than that of a shooter tutor....
Old 03-28-2009, 09:13 PM

Heeyyyyy! Not nice you hurt my feelings!

On the bright side, I sortta like baseball too. Was always a sucker for them hangin' fastballs! They were the greatest...........

Kannon, you gotta be one the most interesting guys on this board!

Quote:
Tree finds lots of dumb things interesting......he likes Trees for jebeezus sakes.
Tree
Old 03-28-2009, 09:23 PM

I get the feeling that somehow that was an insult..........
Old 03-28-2009, 09:33 PM

Nope. Just funnin' ya. Don't be so sensitive Dianne.

Tree
Old 03-28-2009, 09:40 PM

What the heck was with that first goal on the pp getting waived off. guys are in the crease for most goals it seems. glencross had a half a skate in. I think that the high stick was close too. Too me it looks like he hit it even with the cross bar but its tough to tell. good on them for keeping the throttle down though. lookin good tonight.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:09 PM

Quote:

Exactly what I was referring to in a previous post BB!!! Trouble big trouble in E-Town when your so called "TOP" player/scorer is making those kind of comments. Oh well if Mac T does leave I am sure that the Whitemud West Pee-wee tier one team will be more than happy to watch his defensive system for a year!!!
Old 03-28-2009, 10:36 PM

Wow..Minnesota is pathetic...especially on the road...what a futile offensive team...
Old 03-28-2009, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dss44 View Post
Wow..Minnesota is pathetic...especially on the road...what a futile offensive team...
Yep. It's a shame really, considering that the state is more into hockey than most parts of Canada. Alot of potential there for sure. Time for a new system.

Congrats to the Flames on not only winning, but actually scoring a goal for the first time in days. Awesome.

Kannon, you still sulking?

Tree
Old 03-28-2009, 11:47 PM
Banned

Kanon.. Say thank you.. Its only polite.

That first goal should not have been waved off.. The second?????

Jamie
Old 03-29-2009, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
That first goal should not have been waved off.. The second?????
I agree - the first goal seemed good to me.

I thought the second one was the right call...a little over the cross bar.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:58 AM

Way to go Flames!!! Thank-you, there Jamie are you happy

Now tonight if the Oil can do thier job we will be 5 pionts up on minny with 6 games left!

I am really torn here I would love to see Edmonton in the playoffs but if them missing the playoffs would mean a bit of a house cleaning then I could take it. Dont get me wrong love seeing the olds boys behind the bench but time for a change and a coach that can get more out of the young speed and talent that the team has.

Go Oilers!!
Old 03-29-2009, 11:07 AM
Banned

You guys should have no trouble beating the Wild. I know we are struggling right now and we owned them everywhere but the score board.

I cant see a problem with at least splitting this series.

But watch out for those Blues.

Jamie
Old 03-29-2009, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallAirFever View Post
Way to go Flames!!! Thank-you, there Jamie are you happy

Now tonight if the Oil can do thier job we will be 5 pionts up on minny with 6 games left!

I am really torn here I would love to see Edmonton in the playoffs but if them missing the playoffs would mean a bit of a house cleaning then I could take it. Dont get me wrong love seeing the olds boys behind the bench but time for a change and a coach that can get more out of the young speed and talent that the team has.

Go Oilers!!
Yes tonights shedule is definatly in the Oil's Favor.They should have no trouble beating Minny.I cant see Nashville beating Detroit or STL beating CBJ.The only team they really have to worry about getting points is the Ducks as they are playing Colorado.

I am hoping the Hawks can SPANK the Nucks as well
Old 03-29-2009, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulecrazy View Post
What the heck was with that first goal on the pp getting waived off. guys are in the crease for most goals it seems. glencross had a half a skate in. I think that the high stick was close too. Too me it looks like he hit it even with the cross bar but its tough to tell. good on them for keeping the throttle down though. lookin good tonight.
yea im soprised that they dint waive of the 3d goal to them @$$ man 2 in arow were luckey the flames rebounded on them 2 calls but we still come out on top lookn foword to next saturday kick @$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ go FLAMES go
Old 03-29-2009, 01:38 PM

Blues are playing unreal hockey lately....and the Hawks will get a good ol' fashioned spanking tonight...watch Bieksa and Mitchell just destroy them lil boys (Kane, Toews, Sharp)...give em a taste of some old fashioned Canadian hockey!!!
Old 03-29-2009, 05:47 PM

Stl and NSH both pull off big WINS...hehehehehe

To Bad Nucks are winning but lots of time left.

Come on Minny and Ducks...

This could be a good night
Old 03-29-2009, 06:01 PM

woot woot. way to go nsh and stl. big wins..... Yikes, I just had a peak at the oilers upcoming 6 game homestand.. good luck with that one. there is only one that I can see them winning and that is against the kings. the rest are tough tough teams. minny will not be a pushover. They are a frustrating team to play against and thrive on poor giveaways. ie) conroys boneheaded move. They will definetly key on sourays poor d-zone play to create chances. Good thing for the oilers is that gaborik is nowhere near healthy. he looked horrible last night.
Old 03-29-2009, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulecrazy View Post
woot woot. way to go nsh and stl. big wins..... Yikes, I just had a peak at the oilers upcoming 6 game homestand.. good luck with that one. there is only one that I can see them winning and that is against the kings. the rest are tough tough teams. minny will not be a pushover. They are a frustrating team to play against and thrive on poor giveaways. ie) conroys boneheaded move. They will definetly key on sourays poor d-zone play to create chances. Good thing for the oilers is that gaborik is nowhere near healthy. he looked horrible last night.
Miko Koivu back in the lineup

I would love to see what Gaborik could do with a full season of no injuries and some players to play with???
Old 03-29-2009, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Miko Koivu back in the lineup

I would love to see what Gaborik could do with a full season of no injuries and some players to play with???
1-0 minny... hit the panic button boys.
Old 03-29-2009, 06:26 PM

2 nuttin..whoop whoop...lol

See the Scott VS Stortini fight lmao...Zack is the most Pathetic fighter in the league...

Nucks up 2 zip
Old 03-29-2009, 06:47 PM

Quote:
I agree...but he never seems to play a whole season. Big risk for whoever takes him, unless they get a really good 1 year deal or something.
Old 03-29-2009, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Tree finds lots of dumb things interesting......he likes Trees for jebeezus sakes. Win lose or draw I hear this will be MacT's last year coaching. Which makes some uninformed Oiler fans and media types happy. Don't think Itll make the players happy but I guess change is good......speaking of change according to most Lamers forum I troll the "solution" to the Lamers problems are to fire Keenan if he loses tonite and replace him with ....wait for it .....SUTTER ! Are you kiddn me? This is the brainchild that was confidant in hi signing of MCcantstopabeachball A decent backup would have stolen at least 3 recent games and secured you guys top spot...but nooooooo instead you have a tired and shaky looking Kipper and a guy whos goaltendind ability seems to be less than that of a shooter tutor....
Uh Huh, Sure Kanon whatever you say, Sort of like your prediction of the Soiler's finishing the regular season in 6th place, The only Goalie in Alberta that look's tired and shaky would be Old Rollie, especially tonight, what is this like his 50th start in a row or something, even if by some miracle Old Rollie get's the Solier's in then what I think the Oil (Rollie) has finally run out of gas, on a more positive note: I haven't seen any of those Gross looking Soiler's flag's around town this year, store shelve's are full of Soiler crap how come no one's buying I wonder..
Old 03-29-2009, 07:00 PM

Wow - crazy line brawl just went down in the Nucks game.