Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 05-19-2019, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
Somehow, with an uncertain election coming up, I just can't see this being a move they would try. I hope I am right.

OR it's one issue they think could push them over the top.

My take isn't that they aren't contemplating banning ALL currently "legal" firearms, but possibly SOME currently legal firearms. Translate that any way you wish.

I'm going to be extremely surprised if we see any change in the governing majority either way. Can't see the Maritimes, Quebec, and Ontario switching allegiances. Moving west doesn't matter. Elections decided by the time it hits northwestern Ontario. It's just the way Canada has evolved.
Old 05-19-2019, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbolt7mm View Post
The FN hate thing was sarcasm for how they usually go here when FN is mentioned here. You talk a good talk Yet you still continue to reference that “one group” why is that, they are no different then you are on this topic. This is one time when everyone can be like minded yet you single them out to stand on their own. AND SHOULD NOT EVEN BE PART OF THIS THREAD AS ITS NOT RELEVANT TO THE OP
Because any mention of that one group triggers someone, some hate the term FN some hate Indian some hate Aboriginal- can't please everyone.

There are no like-minds in Canada anymore, there are countless groups wanting what is best for them only, if it means they have to stomp out someone else they do not care.

I think it is entirely relevant. Others may too. Do or don't who cares?

AND BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE DOESN'T MEAN I AM WRONG. CAPS DOESN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 05-19-2019, 02:10 PM

Bill blair was interviewed on Question Period, the tv show this morning. When the reporter asked him about the gun grab he did the usual circle talk so typical of all lieberal poiliticos these days. Never answered any of the questions pertaining to when and or if this bill will be pushed before summer recess, whether it will be rammed through by OIC, he just kept repeating his/lieberal gun hate policy. I hope these ****s get ousted before they completely wreck this once fine country.
Old 05-19-2019, 02:19 PM

We do not have a global warming problem, nor a gun problem,
we do however though have stupid human problems.
Old 05-19-2019, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri777 View Post
We do not have a global warming problem, nor a gun problem,
we do however though have stupid human problems.

And numerous of the first world variety
Old 05-19-2019, 03:26 PM

Ask me about Bill Blair...........

Scarborough SW liberal voters......hands down the stupidest people in the country. Look no further

Next stupidest? Scarborough SW PC voters for letting it happen

Blair. This is the guy who brags about his incredible career in drug unit, making millions in drug seizures. He’s also the guy who helped bring in the legalization of pot........ why? Because he is Trudeau’s little beotch. Imagine being so slimy that you would accept the role of Trudeau’s whipping boy

Same Bill Blair who told everyone that the gun registry was used 17,000 times a day. Just failed to mention they were auto queries.....

A poorer excuse for a police officer you could probably find, but Blair ranks near the top.
Old 05-19-2019, 07:11 PM

Same Bill Blair that was the Toronto Police Chief during the G20 in June 2010 where more than 260 people (not all protesters) were boxed in, arrested and taken to a makeshift prisoner processing centre, which came under severe criticism for its deplorable conditions.
Not a fan.
Old 05-21-2019, 09:46 PM
Banned

Default Lest We Forget

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconWilly View Post
Why would they?

They are on the same team.

None of them care about your rights or freedoms.
Remember when the RCMP confiscated firearms at High River: The Conservative Government of Alberta supported it.

Remember when the RCMP convinced Strathcona County Council to prohibit firearms from being discharged on the east side of the County: the Conservative member for Alberta supported the ban.

Remember when shooting ranges across Canada were closed and still are being closed by the RCMP: the Federal Conservatives supported it.
Old 05-22-2019, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntinstuff View Post
Ask me about Bill Blair...........

Scarborough SW liberal voters......hands down the stupidest people in the country. Look no further

Next stupidest? Scarborough SW PC voters for letting it happen

Blair. This is the guy who brags about his incredible career in drug unit, making millions in drug seizures. He’s also the guy who helped bring in the legalization of pot........ why? Because he is Trudeau’s little beotch. Imagine being so slimy that you would accept the role of Trudeau’s whipping boy

Same Bill Blair who told everyone that the gun registry was used 17,000 times a day. Just failed to mention they were auto queries.....

A poorer excuse for a police officer you could probably find, but Blair ranks near the top.
Bill Blair... you can tell a whole lot about a person when they sell out their core beliefs (being part of the drug unit) for the almighty dollar (profiting from the same substance that he was previously arresting people for).
Old 05-22-2019, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gifted Intuitive View Post
Remember when the RCMP confiscated firearms at High River: The Conservative Government of Alberta supported it.
The Alberta Government didn't even know firearms had been seized until days after it happened.
Quote:
remember when the RCMP convinced Strathcona County Council to prohibit firearms from being discharged on the east side of the County: the Conservative member for Alberta supported the ban.
Because that is what his constituents wanted him to do.
Quote:
Remember when shooting ranges across Canada were closed and still are being closed by the RCMP: the Federal Conservatives supported it.
They neither supported it or disapproved, they had no say in what individual communities wanted to do with existing shooting ranges.

Last edited by Chuck_Wagon; 05-22-2019 at 11:46 AM.
Old 05-22-2019, 05:13 PM

Quote:

Remember when the RCMP convinced Strathcona County Council to prohibit firearms from being discharged on the east side of the County: the Conservative member for Alberta supported the ban.

So you're voting Liberal again?
Old 05-22-2019, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhad View Post
So you're voting Liberal again?
ooooh..... offside....

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....