Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 01-31-2018, 07:10 AM

Same reason people buy 2 Hondas and chain them together to make more power. Except at 1/3 the price. Champions can be stacked too.
Oh, and I also only bought one and got one for free so even better. I was one of their field testers a few years back so have one of them gratis. I guess having used them for a long time and done more testing than most people would do I realize what they will and won't do.
People have to understand that when they buy anything electric to stay within the window of what they will do and they are a great machine. Are they a blue or red no they are not but at 1/3 the cost they are close enough in sound and power that they work well in most cases. You can chain 2 together for a 4k relatively cheap as mentioned by someone already compared to the Honda method as well.

By the way they have a new series for the 2k coming out in the spring with what looks like full electronic instrument panel on the front. Looks interesting from what I have seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochu View Post
Did you buy two, just in case, because they're Champions?
Old 01-31-2018, 07:46 AM

seen that it is was easier to hook up a larger fuel tank than the honda also. just in case you need to run for a few days.

so far i'm impressed, the 2000 champ will be cheaper to run than the honda 3000si for sure, price was right $260 out the door.

lots of good reviews on the internet, but need to take them with a grain of salt.