Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 06-04-2008, 06:35 AM

Smile My Wild Alberta website launched

From the June 2 Government of Alberta news release:

Alberta's best hunting and fishing info now found at My Wild Alberta
Edmonton... The Government of Alberta has launched My Wild Alberta, a new website bringing together the best information for and from Alberta’s hunting and fishing community.

“This new website will be the first stop for hunters and anglers in Alberta,” said Ted Morton, Minister of Sustainable Resource Development. “Hunters and anglers are our partners in wildlife conservation and habitat management. Through My Wild Alberta, we can work together to build a stronger hunting and fishing culture in this province.”

My Wild Alberta is a joint initiative between Alberta Sustainable Resource Development, the Alberta Conservation Association, the Alberta Fish and Game Association, Alberta Outdoorsmen magazine, the Alberta Professional Outfitters Society, Ducks Unlimited Canada, Hunting for Tomorrow, the Alberta Trappers Association and Trout Unlimited Canada.

My Wild Alberta features hunting and fishing information, as well as a discussion board, events calendar, stories, videos, Alberta’s hunting and fishing regulations, and links to the Government of Alberta’s online licensing site, https://www.albertarelm.com. It will also highlight key initiatives and programs of the stakeholder organizations.

--end of quote--

Yes, this forum is now linked to this new site.

Don Meredith
Board Administrator

Last edited by Don Meredith; 06-04-2008 at 06:38 AM. Reason: typo