Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 03-30-2009, 08:09 PM

Default Rinehart Targets

Hey,

Im looking for some advice yet again. The two cardboard boxes filled with junk aren't quite cutting it for a target, so i am in the market to buy one. I am hearing really good things about the rinehart 18 in one target, or however many in ones there are for the target. I am aware of the guarantee, but want to be sure that it is of quality, and i figure a bunch of archery buffs should know about this... I hope.

Thanks,

Jeff
Old 03-30-2009, 08:26 PM

Default Reinhart Targets

Hi Jeff
I have an 18 in target from reinhart. Been shooting broadheads and field points into it for a while and it seems to be standing up well. The arrows are fairly easy to pullout and it stops my arrows dead. I also shoot at it with my Xbow and it works well again. I have the Excalibur Equinox. The new Bass Pro at Balzac have the target for about $100 if I remember correctly.
Hopefully this helps.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickfishingl View Post
Hi Jeff
I have an 18 in target from reinhart. Been shooting broadheads and field points into it for a while and it seems to be standing up well. The arrows are fairly easy to pullout and it stops my arrows dead. I also shoot at it with my Xbow and it works well again. I have the Excalibur Equinox. The new Bass Pro at Balzac have the target for about $100 if I remember correctly.
Hopefully this helps.

thats the place that put the idea in my mind. I have poor patience, probably wouldnt be able to wait for it if i mail ordered it hahah.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:56 PM

The 18-1 target seems pretty damn good from what I've seen so far. Hurt my hand so havent shot a lot lately but when I got it I put a bunch of arrows into it and it holds up very well. TOugh built and stops arrows nicely. Lots of target surface too of course....should be a great broadhead target and the best part is the size for tossing around the yard or puttin in the back of a truck to take camping, etc....