Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 12-16-2008, 07:06 PM

Default Fred Eichler coming to Alberta!!!

I am sure many of you know who Fred Eichler is but in case you haven't, here's a brief bio. Fred is the host of "Easton's Bowhunting" on WILD TV - his wife Michelle is part of the family who founded Muzzy Broadheads and also has a bowhunting TV show. Fred and his wife run Fulldraw Outfitters in Colorado. Fred has been one of the very few to take the North American Super Slam (all 28 species of North American big game) and he did it with his recurve. Phenomenol feat. Outside of that, Fred is one of the nicest and most personable people you would ever like to meet. His passion for bowhunting is unmatched.
Fred will be the guest at the 2009 Alberta Bowhunters Association Banquet & Convention to be held April 3rd and 4th in Red Deer. He will appear at the Friday night "Meet & Greet" which is free and will appear Saturday at the luncheon ($25) and the evening banquet ($50). This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see one of bowhunting's greatest ambassadors!!
We will have 3D and Game Awards presentations, silent auctions, raffles and above all else, we will have FUN!!
To get more information and/or tickets (pre registration form required), contact myself at bcwatson@telusplanet.net or 780-539-9811.

Don't delay!!
Brent Watson
2008 ABA President
Old 12-18-2008, 12:36 PM
Banned

Cool, i bet Russ is will be all over this!
Old 01-10-2009, 05:26 PM

Just wanted to update everyone on the ABA Banquet -- to date we have sold almost 200 banquet tickets. We can seat 300 and when they are sold, they are sold. Will be none available at the door.
The interest shown by bowhunters and hunters in general has been great. Fred has indeed been a great drawing card and we are all looking forward to him coming.
If you want tickets call me asap and get yours before they are gone!!
brent
Old 01-13-2009, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Coyote View Post
Cool, i bet Russ is will be all over this!
Russ who?
Old 01-13-2009, 08:14 AM
Banned

Old 01-27-2009, 06:03 PM

Have to thank the bowhunting community for their interest in this year's banquet. We have sold 227 banquet tickets so far which is unprecendented seeing as the banquet is still two months away. We typically have on average, 225 at our banquets so this is outstanding!!! Tickets are still available but may go really fast as our next newsletter should hit the mailboxes in a few weeks and as you all know, there is always the last minute rush for tickets. Contact me as soon as possible -- this will be one you won't wnat to miss!!!!
Old 03-02-2009, 12:27 PM

Only 16 tickets left!! Now is your chance to get in on the biggest bowhunting event of the year!! Don't delay!! Contact me asap at bcwatson@telusplanet.net
Old 04-06-2009, 09:00 AM

How was it? Man I wish I could have went!
Old 04-06-2009, 09:07 AM

It was an absolute hoot man!
Old 04-06-2009, 09:50 AM

The Banquet and convention was outstanding. My boys interview Fred as part of our youth program. The interview was funny. Fred is a great speaker and it was great being in the company of so many great bowhunters.

Cheers

Jeff