Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 07-05-2020, 02:15 PM

Default West running in 2020

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...nt-2020-348903
Old 07-05-2020, 02:23 PM

What a joke. Now one of those kardasian idiots will jump in. Crazy what’s happening down there
Old 07-05-2020, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsalot View Post
What a joke. Now one of those kardasian idiots will jump in. Crazy what’s happening down there
If he wins that makes Kim Kardashian the First Lady...

Even Elon Musk is endorsing Kanye....
Old 07-05-2020, 02:30 PM

They should vote for him first before voting for Biden, lol!
Old 07-05-2020, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsalot View Post
The majority of the people in the country you love voted in a drama teacher. Newsflash they are going to do it again. With that thought in mind how can you criticize what goes on south of the 49th? We have quite the joke here ourselves..
Old 07-05-2020, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
That is likely the point.

-Billy Molls
Old 07-05-2020, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1899b View Post
The majority of the people in the country you love voted in a drama teacher. Newsflash they are going to do it again. With that thought in mind how can you criticize what goes on south of the 49th? We have quite the joke here ourselves..
You are right. We have our own farce here of a government. I’m just following what is happening down there due to family in two states and I spend lots of time there plus it’s a good country to visit.

Last edited by Jigsalot; 07-05-2020 at 03:09 PM.
Old 07-05-2020, 03:08 PM

I hope he wins

Seriously, I truly hope he becomes President of the United States. And I hope they play "Golddigger" at his inauguration. Id fly there to see it.

I hope Kim becomes First Lady

I hope Kaitlyn Jenner becomes Secretary of State

Those people know how to get across to Americans

The old fat white guys are clueless.

Last edited by huntinstuff; 07-05-2020 at 03:15 PM.
Old 07-05-2020, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntinstuff View Post
I hope he wins

Seriously, I truly hope he becomes President of the United States

Kaitlyn should be a secretary of agriculture for California, she could be in charge of the nut harvest.

Almonds and pecans and such.
Old 07-05-2020, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
Kaitlyn should be a secretary of agriculture for California, she could be in charge of the nut harvest.

Almonds and pecans and such.
Lol

Imagine that.

Good god, what if West actually won???

Between that and having Justin as the heads of state, I think Id probably sit on my porch everyday, praying that a Russian soldier walked up.my driveway.....
Old 07-05-2020, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
I read he was running as a right of center candidate. He is a a huge Trump fan.
Old 07-05-2020, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntinstuff View Post
I hope he wins

Seriously, I truly hope he becomes President of the United States. And I hope they play "Golddigger" at his inauguration. Id fly there to see it.

You nailed it with your last sentence.
Old 07-05-2020, 03:46 PM
AO Sponsor

I am probably going to catch some flak for this, but really it isn't a slam on anyone. Just an observation...

It really isn't a whole lot different than the current scenario comparing the current president. Hear me out before pouncing lol!

You have two people who hold obvious celebrity status long term.
Both people parlayed an opportunity into business interests into billions so they each have some necessary financial skills as nobody gets to that level simply by letting everyone make decisions for them.
Both are definitive megalomaniac personalities who do what they want, hell be damned.
Both are thought by many to be absolutely crazy and idiotic people and just as many who think them genius.

Really outside of that neither of them had any real political experience except now Trump has had some practice.

Honestly, it doesn't surprise me. Celebs are going to start taking more and more of an active roll in politics I think. Let's face it, they already have the exposure and the voice so why wouldn't more of them start parlaying that into a political career as time goes on. Crazy like a fox they say...
Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
Calgary AB, T2E6L5
bobbybirds@icloud.com
www.urbanexp.ca

Leviticus 23: 4-18: "he that scopeth a lever, or thou allow a scope to lie with a lever as it would lie with a bolt action, shall have created an abomination and shall perish in the fires of Hell forever and ever.....plus GST" - huntinstuff April 07/23
Old 07-05-2020, 04:01 PM

Chuck has it and I agree. My take on it is that Kanye's helping to split the vote on behalf of his buddy Donald. Lots of people who would never vote Republican would vote for Kanye, that would take away Democrat votes. Kanye running could help secure a Dem loss.

It could be that Donald simply suggested to Kanye that he should run and Kanye's ego said "Hell Yeah!", not quite recognizing that him winning wasn't Trumps intent.

Last edited by CaberTosser; 07-05-2020 at 04:08 PM.
Old 07-05-2020, 05:19 PM

So if Kim Kardashian goes on to be the first lady there'd be an even bigger arse in the White House? Interesting.
Old 07-05-2020, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 270person View Post
So if Kim Kardashian goes on to be the first lady there'd be an even bigger arse in the White House? Interesting.
Biden 2020. He’s counting on you.

-Billy Molls
Old 07-05-2020, 06:11 PM

Quote:
At least with social distancing measures in place, people at formal State dinners wouldn't have to make actual physical contact with the skank through handshaking or such. Imagine a first lady who has a graphic online sex video? Shall they discuss global trade, military issues or cosmetic implants?
Old 07-05-2020, 06:13 PM

Quote:
At least with social distancing measures in place, people at formal State dinners wouldn't have to make actual physical contact with the skank through handshaking or such. Imagine a first lady who has a graphic online sex video? Shall they discuss global trade, military issues or cosmetic implants?
No, skip the dishes and jump into the gangbang right away, lol!
Old 07-05-2020, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Absolutely why she would connect with Americans!!!

They love OJ Simpson. Hes her godfather....

Chick is a billionaire. Has a sex video and tons of other stories

If you are looking for a statesman, you wont find one. They are a dead breed, especially in the US.

Its all about cash and flash.

Last edited by huntinstuff; 07-05-2020 at 07:01 PM.
Old 07-05-2020, 07:15 PM

That this thread and topic even exists....that Trump and JT were elected....and that people have been tricked into thinking a carbon tax will stop the planet's climate from changing as it always does...I blame it all on Coca-Cola messing around with the original recipe and giving us New Coke. Everything has been downhill since then. Absolutely Coke's fault.

I'm still cheering for the coronavirus.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 07-05-2020, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
That this thread and topic even exists....that Trump and JT were elected....and that people have been tricked into thinking a carbon tax will stop the planet's climate from changing as it always does...I blame it all on Coca-Cola messing around with the original recipe and giving us New Coke. Everything has been downhill since then. Absolutely Coke's fault.

I know. Its sick, isnt it.....

People need to take care of each other and protect each other.
Old 07-05-2020, 07:48 PM

Quote:

I'll blame Aspartame first, and give New Coke #2 position in the blame hierarchy (anything to eliminate the possibility that I'm ever accidentally served a diet pop at a drive-thru again)

Anyone have some canisters of the 'Rona for air dispersal in select locales?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrUm0KY8dJA
Old 07-05-2020, 07:51 PM

Wink What's next?

A psychopathic AI with an alien cyclops as VP?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bender 2020.jpg (22.7 KB, 29 views)

“We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did.”- Thomas Sowell
Old 07-05-2020, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck View Post
Biden 2020. He’s counting on you.

Not American. You?

If I was I'd likely vote for one of those bare arse macaque monkeys over Trump tho. More intelligible and odds are he'd have spent more time in a science lab.

Too bad ol Mitt wasnt running again huh?
Old 07-05-2020, 08:07 PM

Willy for President!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ_ViQxKYL4
Old 07-05-2020, 08:18 PM

Quote:

I blame Red Bull for giving Justin wings, and Ayahuasca for giving Donald his train of thought.
Old 07-05-2020, 08:19 PM

Quote:

Aye laddie.
Old 07-05-2020, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Not American. You?

If I was I'd likely vote for one of those bare arse macaque monkeys over Trump tho. More intelligible and odds are he'd have spent more time in a science lab.

Too bad ol Mitt wasnt running again huh?
What is that supposed to mean?

-Billy Molls
Old 07-06-2020, 06:24 AM

Quote:

Trump was elected because American citizens were very tired of political correctness. As for why JT was elected, I have no clue as I don’t even know what this country is all about anymore. It’s a messed up melting pot. If it wasn’t a messed up melting pot, the likes of a JT would not be in power let alone for another term which most likely he will be....
Old 07-06-2020, 09:50 AM

Default Maybe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1899b View Post
Trump was elected because American citizens were very tired of political correctness. As for why JT was elected, I have no clue as I don’t even know what this country is all about anymore. It’s a messed up melting pot. If it wasn’t a messed up melting pot, the likes of a JT would not be in power let alone for another term which most likely he will be....
But could it also be the cult of celebrity that seems prevalent in North America that allows unqualified, "celebrity" leaders to get elected like Trudeau and Trump?